Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 20, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
suckmydeebeeze

seriously took a whole page for one dude to get information and the rest of these fucks to say u mad doe. for fucks sake.

AHAHAHAH OMG SOMEONE FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PROPS DUDE,
AND YOU STOKED FOR MADVILLAINY 2?
September 20, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
JayEffKay

Calling truency on the kids at the SupNy line. Best troll ever, real talk the line gets like 10x shorter when they bounce

It's funny because you're probably one of them you faggot. Kill yourself.

seems someone didn't get any stickers with their order ... would it make the little baby feel better if i gave him a little red logo sticky ? hm ?

No what would make me feel better is if you'd change your facebook profile picture to you with your eyes closed, pretending to flick something with a Supreme shirt from the current season on.

Real talk tho, why you always stay salty ? on your oscar the grouch shit flaming everyone on this group as if you run this bitch. You're the type of retard who eats paint as a baby, ending up so stupid your parents neglected you. So now you're here cutting ass on everyone to feel better about yourself. Log off
$timRep

I think I'm done copping til that rose sweater drops
ch3ckm4rk

Kinda late here but how's the quality on the field pullover? And anyone have a fit pic besides the lookbook?

Intend flame but looks too dope in ths pic

the ninja earl comes thru with a proper fit pic.

edit: is it even thisniggaugly?
September 20, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
domingodean

17000 ferrari

________

@suckmydeebeeze is mad to the point he's typing in caps lol
bobby

Waitin' for that arc... I hope it drops tmr while I know I have the funds
September 20, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
suckmydeebeeze

will someone buy me the supreme hammer, i need it for work
September 20, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
suckmydeebeeze

@suckmydeebeeze is mad to the point he's typing in caps lol

stfu its already been clarified i was trolling, you whore
September 20, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
MF CHEUNG

Definitely hoping for that M51 soon. I want a new fall jacket.
September 20, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Silver Price

can someone please tell me what thursday in november the box lougo drops so i can have my mom go out and get the camo one for me after she gets home from work

November 36.

yo you should post some more fit pics of last seasons split tank fuckboy.

and a side note, my first post was sarcastic dumbass

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

September 20, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
krayvin

suspended

how much were m51's during previous seasons?
September 20, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
REVS

Calling truency on the kids at the SupNy line. Best troll ever, real talk the line gets like 10x shorter when they bounce

seems someone didn't get any stickers with their order ... would it make the little baby feel better if i gave him a little red logo sticky ? hm ?

No what would make me feel better is if you'd change your facebook profile picture to you with your eyes closed, pretending to flick something with a Supreme shirt from the current season on.

Real talk tho, why you always stay salty ? on your oscar the grouch shit flaming everyone on this group as if you run this bitch. You're the type of retard who eats paint as a baby, ending up so stupid your parents neglected you. So now you're here cutting ass on everyone to feel better about yourself. Log off

Damn...you know what man, you're right. I'll try to stop flaming so much. Sorry Naseem.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 20, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
suckmydeebeeze

can someone please tell me which clothes tyler the creator or earl bought from this drop so i can buy them
September 20, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
krayvin

suspended

^

you know what they say, salty ass niggas eat salty ass dinnas
September 20, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
JayEffKay

Damn...you know what man, you're right. I'll try to stop flaming so much. Sorry Naseem.

September 20, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
megustaleche

Lol his come back was too good, naseem is the type of kid trying to hard to fit in. Is that why your a mod on a damn supreme Facebook group with your wack photos, just stop

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 20, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Let's talk about supreme.
Naseem, you shouldn't have rejoined after getting banned or whatever, all you're doing is starting trouble, especially on a wednesday night, it's really surprising that we have 2 pages of shit....

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 20, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
suckmydeebeeze

^

you know what they say, salty ass niggas eat salty ass dinnas

your white arent you?
September 20, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
reeser

can someone please tell me which clothes tyler the creator or earl bought from this drop so i can buy them

k it wasn't funny the first two times it won't be funnier the third.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
JayEffKay

Sometimes you get too confident with all the groupies on your dick, couple of posts on HB turns into instant fame on facebook. It was only one boxlogo/sexual pic lol, all good tho. Suave is headlining my profile
September 20, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Sometimes you get too confident with all the groupies on your dick, couple of posts on HB turns into instant fame on facebook. It was only one boxlogo/sexual pic lol, all good tho. Suave is headlining my profile

What groupies.
You're an admin on a lame facebook group -.-
And you aren't that cool on here either, you haven't provided any info..

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 20, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
JayEffKay

Let's talk about supreme.
Naseem, you shouldn't have rejoined after getting banned or whatever, all you're doing is starting trouble, especially on a wednesday night, it's really surprising that we have 2 pages of shit....

Nah i just wanted to come and bring peace, at least try to drop that beef shit. Matter fact i just wanted to push my supreme, broke niggas everywhere lowballing. Back on supreme, liberty leather is a possibility since it got taken out of the stock room
September 20, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
suckmydeebeeze

k it wasn't funny the first two times it won't be funnier the third.

uhhhhhh errrrmmmm uhhhhgghhhh aaaahhh ohhh eeeee uhhmmmmmm...... do you know tho? i really need them
September 20, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
suckmydeebeeze

can anyone get me a discount at supreme? my parents have been working over time and shit
September 20, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
JayEffKay

What groupies.

its lame in the day, all the goons come out at night. & thats because i cant post a goddamn thing without someone calling me out, i just said something tho. Lets stop, not let it escalate
Back to tomorrows drop
September 20, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
eightducks

Hey guys, for those who got the backpack this season, is it durable? and is it a good backpack for classes or more outdoor kind of activities? Thanks. And I honestly don't know which color to get when it comes to the split pullover. suggestions appreciated!
September 20, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
REVS

Hey guys, for those who got the backpack this season, is it durable? and is it a good backpack for classes or more outdoor kind of activities? Thanks. And I honestly don't know which color to get when it comes to the split pullover. suggestions appreciated!

The backpacks great! I store ton's of stuff in it. Pencils, paper, apples, various pens. But when I feel more like outdoor-ish, I keep my canteen, and a camp camp for if it gets too sunny out.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 20, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
GaterWun

#HansumBoys

September 20, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
megustaleche

What groupies.

its lame in the day, all the goons come out at night. & thats because i cant post a goddamn thing without someone calling me out, i just said something tho. Lets stop, not let it escalate
Back to tomorrows drop

Lol at you getting submissive, your comments on that group is you thinking your so cool, everyone hates you that's why you don't even have a real profile picture.
I mean come on I said that box logos will be store only release couple days back in here and now everyone in your group posting about its true suprised

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.