[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 20, 2012 @ 01:01:25
does anybody know if the box logo hoodies dropped yet?

Lemme save you from all the bullshit you're about to read. No, not until late Nov/early Dec. most likely.

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

September 20, 2012 @ 01:01:30

c'mon man.. aye respect though, fuck Young G hahahaha <---(completely unrelated to rectangles)

Fuck yall

September 20, 2012 @ 01:01:51
just tried looking at the old season previews and they don't work anymore smh you need an admin login
September 20, 2012 @ 01:02:31
painted camo, or dogs and ducks?

Camo, every other kook is going to be rocking dogs/ducks. imo that's basically this year's floral

Up your paper game and cop both, because today's floral is tomorrow's balloon

metelol dropping knowledge bruh

Fuck yall

September 20, 2012 @ 01:03:18
CWAPPING SWIVFTLY

Anybody able to give a source for this?

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

September 20, 2012 @ 01:04:36
Why is the hockey jersey sellin for so much? Those things hung around forever. But more importantly if someone wants to trade their dunks for mine in black large hit me up. Haha.

I will hit you with that trade for sure if you're serious
September 20, 2012 @ 01:06:37

My niqqa schoolboy rocking my favorite hat from last seasonsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 20, 2012 @ 01:08:41
anyone know what blanks supreme uses for their tees?
September 20, 2012 @ 01:09:00
good god your all a bunch of fuckwits

trying to fuck with someone about a clothing drop? okay okay, i can see youve been doing this for a long time so ill just step off, im clearly out of my league here...

just curious how many chores do you have to do to use your moms credit card? was she mad when you asked to pre order goblin too?

THANKS TO THAT ONE DUDE BUT YOUR ALL FUCKED
September 20, 2012 @ 01:09:36
Originally posted by Inactive User

My niqqa schoolboy rocking my favorite hat from last seasonsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

you were waitin for that for the longest ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 20, 2012 @ 01:10:18

trying to fuck with someone about a clothing drop? okay okay, i can see youve been doing this for a long time so ill just step off, im clearly out of my league here...

just curious how many chores do you have to do to use your moms credit card? was she mad when you asked to pre order goblin too?

dat salt doe

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 20, 2012 @ 01:10:22

u mad
September 20, 2012 @ 01:11:43

yea dude u missed it

tyler the creator jizzed in your moms hair, DOES THAT STOKE U DOOD

faggot
September 20, 2012 @ 01:12:59

yea im real pissed off right now dude ugghhh i just cant get over these kids

please feed the troll, please do it
u mad
September 20, 2012 @ 01:13:02

yea dude u missed it

faggot

u still so mad doe
September 20, 2012 @ 01:14:39
yea dude u missed it

faggot

u still so mad doe

i bet anything your white
September 20, 2012 @ 01:15:18

faggot

u still so mad doe

yea im white and live in the burbs...

u still mad doe
September 20, 2012 @ 01:17:18
u still so mad doe

yea im white and live in the burbs...

yea i could tell by the way you say doe
so when you order from supreme, does your mom make you use the air miles so she gets points? or does she just not care like that?
September 20, 2012 @ 01:19:16

dat salt doe

He mad

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 20, 2012 @ 01:19:21
@suckmydeebeeze Deactivate your account fam, catching feelings way too quick on a clothing forum. do some research and maybe you wont get fucked with
September 20, 2012 @ 01:20:43
so when you order from supreme, does your mom make you use the air miles so she gets points? or does she just not care like that?

supreme doesnt give air miles man
September 20, 2012 @ 01:21:12

Yo b I can go out and buy some Tampax and mail them to you if you want
September 20, 2012 @ 01:22:25
Stop this namecalling shit. THIS is the reason we hate 2012 members...

Damnnn.

What you guys hope to see drop tmoro
September 20, 2012 @ 01:23:08

You're*
You're the ''fuckwhatever''
Writing paragraphs to nighas over the internet
I feel sorry for you
Goodbye
September 20, 2012 @ 01:23:09

supreme doesnt give air miles man

damn that must piss your parents off
September 20, 2012 @ 01:23:54

September 20, 2012 @ 01:23:55

if thats you in your picture i think we had sex at a party once
You're*
I feel sorry for you
Goodbye
September 20, 2012 @ 01:24:57
Stop this namecalling shit. THIS is the reason we hate 2012 members...

Damnnn.

What you guys hope to see drop tmoro

im hopin for at least more than one hat i like tomorrow to split on that shipping jafeel? smokeyface smokeyface

September 20, 2012 @ 01:25:08

if thats you in your picture i think we had sex at a party once
You're*
I feel sorry for you
Goodbye

Yeah it's totally me in the picture :|
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x