[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

December 12, 2012 @ 17:35:03
Anyone know when there next drop is?
TOMORROW 12EST BOX LOGO HOODIES CDG HOODIE FLORAL HOODIE ALL DROPPING AS SURPRISE!
smokeyface

Él Duderîno

December 12, 2012 @ 17:37:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone know when there next drop is?
32nd of December
December 12, 2012 @ 17:55:39
took a couple fit pics of the pile lined. it's a size L and i'm 5'8 / 135 lbs. I usually get mediums but i sized up for layering. a sweatshirt fits comfortably underneath, not tight. the sleeves are pretty long but the L fits great for layering. and i doubt any of yall are as small as me so the sleeves probably wont be an issue for anyone.

did i see you a couple weeks ago at eggs? i was wearing a mont blanc hoodie...
December 12, 2012 @ 17:59:34
REVS
Floral Fam getting called out in the Off-Topic, where the fuck is the squad???
We here fam. Thread turned into that other catching an L at the hands of da gawd
Bang Bang. smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 12, 2012 @ 18:00:53
I have a pair of cords, a pair of chinos, a pair of work pants, and two pairs of canvas 5 pockets.
All of them are comfortable.
Work pants tho- have some real piling already in the 5-10 times i have worn them. Maybe because they are the heather grey ones?
The olive chino pants I have got mad faded the first time i washed them. But they still look good.
Canvas pants are the best though. Definitely the toughest.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

December 12, 2012 @ 18:02:07
medium navy chore coat sold out. If xl goes before the sale someone is fucking getting punched
December 12, 2012 @ 18:12:26
So tomorrow is last drop then following week is the sale correct?
December 12, 2012 @ 18:12:42
I have a pair of cords, a pair of chinos, a pair of work pants, and two pairs of canvas 5 pockets.
Work pants tho- have some real piling already in the 5-10 times i have worn them. Maybe because they are the heather grey ones?
The olive chino pants I have got mad faded the first time i washed them. But they still look good.
How is the fit on the canvas pants?  TTS? slim or regular fit?
December 12, 2012 @ 18:30:45
How is the fit on the canvas pants?  TTS? slim or regular fit?
They have a bit of a taper below the knee but they have a pretty regular fit.
Not as boxy as the chinos. But I dried my canvas pants to fit a little slimmer and they fit better than any other pants i've owned.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

December 12, 2012 @ 18:37:19
medium black box logo restock!!!!

edit*

gone now
December 12, 2012 @ 18:37:58
took a couple fit pics of the pile lined. it's a size L and i'm 5'8 / 135 lbs. I usually get mediums but i sized up for layering. a sweatshirt fits comfortably underneath, not tight. the sleeves are pretty long but the L fits great for layering. and i doubt any of yall are as small as me so the sleeves probably wont be an issue for anyone.

dis fit garbage brah.
December 12, 2012 @ 18:46:00
Dill fits are godlike, Apache.

How do you consistently suck so bad?
December 12, 2012 @ 19:04:34
Does anyone know if there's still stock on the Rag Wool Beanie at SupLA?

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

December 12, 2012 @ 19:16:27

dis fit garbage brah.
just stop

IG: @mobbyluii

December 12, 2012 @ 19:47:13
Great post Pattshreds. I'm 5'8 and sized up for layering aswell. Fit looks quality!
thanks bruva, it is a bigger fit that i normally wear shirts but for layering its on point and the warmthh smokeyface

I havent been to eggs in so long, the last time i was there was the day of the boston marathon.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

December 12, 2012 @ 20:01:01
Great post Pattshreds. I'm 5'8 and sized up for layering aswell. Fit looks quality!
thanks bruva, it is a bigger fit that i normally wear shirts but for layering its on point and the warmthh 

I havent been to eggs in so long, the last time i was there was the day of the boston marathon.
eggs ftw
December 12, 2012 @ 20:10:06
They had every color when I was there Sunday 
December 12, 2012 @ 20:10:44
^^ Haven't lived in Mass in a long time and miss eggs as well as other skate spots. Now I look forward to freedom plaza and the pit in DC, not to mention the shitty metro.
December 12, 2012 @ 20:24:15
December 12, 2012 @ 20:41:22
They had every color when I was there Sunday 
Will go this weekend and see if it's there myself, thank you.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

December 12, 2012 @ 20:44:38
When i die? Bury me in a pile lined casket. Owwwww

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

December 12, 2012 @ 21:00:40

17000 ferrari

December 12, 2012 @ 21:00:46
im copping cairo sweats to match pullover and burgundy and moss cords during sale

Edit: Just some pickups besides recent camo box logo and pile lined. Just tops. Not tees, bottoms, camps, snaps, beanies and shit.

Can i have this cord pullover?

Looking for a Supreme Corduroy Pullover in red from SS 2012

December 12, 2012 @ 21:02:51
I have that, it's awesome. my girl says it looks like osh kosh bgosh for adults. then she shuts up real quick if you know what im sayin
December 12, 2012 @ 21:19:01
http://www.ioffer.com/i/new-supreme-x-the-north-face-leopard-down-cotton-jacket-528817218FINNA CWAP DAT GRAIL STATUS. ALL PINOY FUCKBOIS GON BE WEARING DIS.
December 12, 2012 @ 21:27:04
^ jackets ugly af anyway doe
December 12, 2012 @ 21:36:04
thirst restock ...

whats a fair price for a floral hoodie? gotta strt lookin for one new or lil used

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 12, 2012 @ 21:54:25
i see florals < 200 all the time. i would've gotten one if i didn't just buy a champion coach jacket.
if i were you i wouldn't settle for anything more than 180. 
December 12, 2012 @ 22:06:47

you guys ever notice the way ferris bueller dresses?
- leather "patchwork" jacket
- plain white tee
- "leopard" vest
- clarks

i dunno it was on HBO last night. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x