[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

December 10, 2012 @ 22:59:23 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Me n Barack both copped camo for the resell LMAO fuck a fiscal cliff
My nigga lmfao. White House We In Here smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 11, 2012 @ 00:00:57 AM
Hot damn, this is my first time ordering apparel from supreme. Just got my box logo this evening, i was pretty amazed by the hoodie, the hoodie itself is actually very very nice. The quality is on point, you can feel it once you have it in your hand. It is thicker than i thought it would be, and yeah...the box logo is a BIG ONE! lol

I am around 6' 160lbs.... got the size medium heather grey. I like how the way it fits on me and i can also put something on top for layering, thinking of a denim jacket . blushing
December 11, 2012 @ 00:04:06 AM
officially just gonna take the L on my box logo resale comments...if you can make $100 profit off a few minutes of work good for you...it's just not worth it to me...i have tried to sell a few things on the marketplace here and ebay and between the lowballers, scrubs, and dudes that were just a pain in the neck, the time sorting through real buyers and flakers and sending replies, it adds up...so suddenly i have spent 6 hours in the past 2 for $50 profit.. $8/hr when I could be relaxing instead of looking up shipping rates to malaysia...

and as far as the job thing, if I can take my 5 minutes at 11am, i'll do it, and if not...fuggit, i'll have a car soon and i'll be driving to NYC to pick up in person

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

December 11, 2012 @ 00:25:46 AM
Anyone take the patch off of the 8 Ball Coaches jacket? 
im scared my jacket might get fucked up.
December 11, 2012 @ 00:29:54 AM
then its just a regular coach jacket...but that lining does look nice. Want to find a regular one with that kind of lining (or something similar) and customize it myslef 

Real Niggas On It

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 11, 2012 @ 00:41:27 AM
then its just a regular coach jacket...but that lining does look nice. Want to find a regular one with that kind of lining (or something similar) and customize it myslef 

Real Niggas On It
3 dudes 1 small bedroom
December 11, 2012 @ 00:58:32 AM
Supp guys
Does your mom know your smoking in her car? smh
December 11, 2012 @ 01:03:58 AM
black backpack restocked!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 11, 2012 @ 01:14:03 AM
Hot damn, this is my first time ordering apparel from supreme. Just got my box logo this evening, i was pretty amazed by the hoodie, the hoodie itself is actually very very nice. The quality is on point, you can feel it once you have it in your hand. It is thicker than i thought it would be, and yeah...the box logo is a BIG ONE! lol

I am around 6' 160lbs.... got the size medium heather grey. I like how the way it fits on me and i can also put something on top for layering, thinking of a denim jacket . 
Size up bro
do most of you guys size up even when the fit looks like this? 
December 11, 2012 @ 01:14:18 AM
greenteacream looking very frail

December 11, 2012 @ 01:21:43 AM

I am around 6' 160lbs.... got the size medium heather grey. I like how the way it fits on me and i can also put something on top for layering, thinking of a denim jacket . 
Size up bro

You gotta size up on Bogos, tight hoodies is nt at all da swag
Dis dude got a M and hes 6'1? cnt wait till he washes it lmao
December 11, 2012 @ 01:25:29 AM
Size up bro

You gotta size up on Bogos, tight hoodies is nt at all da swag
Dis dude got a M and hes 6'1? cnt wait till he washes it lmao
This^....medium fits me kinda small and large would fit me much too big, so I'm bout that dry cleaning life.

December 11, 2012 @ 01:36:36 AM
officially just gonna take the L on my box logo resale comments...if you can make $100 profit off a few minutes of work good for you...it's just not worth it to me...i have tried to sell a few things on the marketplace here and ebay and between the lowballers, scrubs, and dudes that were just a pain in the neck, the time sorting through real buyers and flakers and sending replies, it adds up...so suddenly i have spent 6 hours in the past 2 for $50 profit.. $8/hr when I could be relaxing instead of looking up shipping rates to malaysia...

and as far as the job thing, if I can take my 5 minutes at 11am, i'll do it, and if not...fuggit, i'll have a car soon and i'll be driving to NYC to pick up in person
All depends on what you're selling. For me is only go after the hyped items that I knew would sell with ease and a nice profit margin. I only bought two items specifically to sell which was the camp blogs and the camp af1 which I sold both for about $100 profit each. I also sold a navy DnD camp which I didn't dig very muh and made next to nothing because of eBay fees and shit. 
Bottom line: for me only the big profit items are worth it for me. With the international shipping and eBay/PayPal fees, buying some camp to flip for $20 isn't worth it
December 11, 2012 @ 01:36:43 AM
how do yall wash your hoodies?
dry clean, hand wash, or machine wash?
acid wash

December 11, 2012 @ 01:53:37 AM

6'2" 160lbs.. Went TTS, Large. Perfect fit, but I won't be layering it over anything more than a t shirt.
Warm as fuck, best button up of the season.
cant wait till this arrives tomorrow. if anyone wants a L fit pic let me know, sized up for layering purposes.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

December 11, 2012 @ 01:54:43 AM
Whenever I wash my hoodies:

- Wash with cold water
- Let it air dry OR
- throw it in the dryer on the lowest setting possible for like 5-10 minutes then let it air dry. Less chance of it smelling weird from sitting out wet/damp.
December 11, 2012 @ 01:55:25 AM
toss up some fit pics and what measurement across your chest do you normally buy shirts at? (armpit to armpit measurements) ... i still want the grey one

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 11, 2012 @ 01:55:47 AM

you aint cop no box logo 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 11, 2012 @ 02:00:41 AM
@touchdowntodd from supreme i usually buy medium shirts. so 21 1/4, but i sized up to large in the pile which is 23 so i can layer over sweatshirts. ill post one up either tomorrow or wednesday.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

December 11, 2012 @ 02:00:41 AM
wtf are you guys talking about.. that's how clothes are supposed to fit.. 
lol
some of ya'll are still on that big and tall.
and if you don't have to wash them, then don't wash. washing can only make your garments worse.
dry clean, if anything. 
or if you really need to wash, then inside out with cold water and hang dry.
December 11, 2012 @ 02:04:22 AM
@touchdowntodd from supreme i usually buy medium shirts. so 21 1/4, but i sized up to large in the pile which is 23 so i can layer over sweatshirts. ill post one up either tomorrow or wednesday.

cool thanks .. i like my ish 22" across but cause of wash i get L usually cause itll be right after one wash ... the pile at 23" seemed perfect with a shirt underneath .. sucks its grabbin onto cotton undershirts tho smh

the armpit measurements are FUCKIN with my buyin the gucci leather down .. especially with gettin the gucci Jordan1s last week i want that coat, but im right between L and M .. smfh wish i could see it in person

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 11, 2012 @ 02:05:42 AM
Real Niggas On It
These some dirty ass looking motherfuckers. A box logo aint gonna make it if the rest of your outfit came from a trashcan. Those jeans are straight garbage, look at that dude on the right lmao, is that a hole in his crotch? I can almost smell the sweat from his balls from here!
December 11, 2012 @ 02:06:14 AM

cool thanks .. i like my ish 22" across but cause of wash i get L usually cause itll be right after one wash ... the pile at 23" seemed perfect with a shirt underneath .. sucks its grabbin onto cotton undershirts tho smh

the armpit measurements are FUCKIN with my buyin the gucci leather down .. especially with gettin the gucci Jordan1s last week i want that coat, but im right between L and M .. smfh wish i could see it in person
haha i feel you man! make a trip to the store. spending that much money on a coat is not an internet thing unless you know itll fit perfect.

December 11, 2012 @ 02:07:45 AM
Might pull the trigger on the pile line, shit looks really nice.
December 11, 2012 @ 02:14:52 AM
Real Niggas On It
These some dirty ass looking motherfuckers. A box logo aint gonna make it if the rest of your outfit came from a trashcan. Those jeans are straight garbage, look at that dude on the right lmao, is that a hole in his crotch? I can almost smell the sweat from his balls from here!

Stay Gold.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x