[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

December 10, 2012 @ 15:00:51
1 week left , not enough to stretch to 2 ...

small box
timbs
herringbone hat
nothin else worth mentionin ..

then on to the sale ...

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 10, 2012 @ 15:19:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
selling box logos is so fucking pathetic...go get a job, you'll make more on an honest day's work...
well thats blatantly false... i got four camo box logos in about 1 minute of work, about 10 minutes to post them all on ebay and about 20 to package them all and take them to the post office.  That would mean i made about 400 in 31 minutes. I'd say thats more than i'd make in a honest days work.
December 10, 2012 @ 15:26:58
selling box logos is so fucking pathetic...go get a job, you'll make more on an honest day's work...
well thats blatantly false... i got four camo box logos in about 1 minute of work, about 10 minutes to post them all on ebay and about 20 to package them all and take them to the post office.  That would mean i made about 400 in 31 minutes. I'd say thats more than i'd make in a honest days work.
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 10, 2012 @ 15:27:33
cool story bruh

instagram _burri

December 10, 2012 @ 15:33:29
and thats it til next year...
also WOW $400

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

December 10, 2012 @ 15:42:28
oan - my shipping updated and camo box logo will be here today .. fastest ever from supreme ... 289 order # in the house ...
Lmfao. This dude is STILL bragging about his order # are you fucking serious?? Noone gives a shit. 
December 10, 2012 @ 15:47:02
also WOW $400
i mean as a college kid working wage thats exciting. 
December 10, 2012 @ 15:48:01
pass just got some Ronnnie Fieg's
cool story bruh

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 10, 2012 @ 16:03:01
I was hoping they dropped some field boots. oh well, I will pass on those chukkas
December 10, 2012 @ 16:07:48
haahah highsnobiety  just posted an article about the libery trooper is now available. http://www.highsnobiety.com/2012/12/10/supreme-liberty-pinwale-cord-trooper/
just a tad late

December 10, 2012 @ 16:22:03
haahah highsnobiety  just posted an article about the libery trooper is now available. http://www.highsnobiety.com/2012/12/10/supreme-liberty-pinwale-cord-trooper/
just a tad late
the flight satin trooper in related articles was worth the click
December 10, 2012 @ 16:44:49
also WOW $400
$400 is a lot to these high school kids lol.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

December 10, 2012 @ 17:11:46
also WOW $400
$400 is a lot to these high school kids lol.
$400 for an hour of work (it takes more than 30mins for that shit) is more than anyone here makes, don't even try to front.

resell game is not worth it though.

x

December 10, 2012 @ 17:27:38
my advisor tried to have me sign up for class on thursday 1030 to 1145, naw Im slick B
December 10, 2012 @ 17:39:29
my advisor tried to have me sign up for class on thursday 1030 to 1145, naw Im slict Ik B
I tell my work that I'm not available on Thursdays, lol.
December 10, 2012 @ 17:48:39
im on the verge of getting a full time career type job...one that i can't just tell my boss every thursday at 10:55 "yo i'll be outside, i'm taking 5"...actually I don't know that for sure, but I have a feeling i'm gonna have a conference call or a team meeting or something .every thursday at 11...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

December 10, 2012 @ 17:49:49
lol

hypebeast can't afford box rogos and gets inferior hoodies instead
December 10, 2012 @ 17:50:50
lol

i died when i saw that on the front page.

Be about it

December 10, 2012 @ 17:53:07
Supp guys

that gorilla level leg hair
HB always finding way to roast other members.

If he didnt have gorilla hair legs, you would probably point out of he only used a regular red box logo stickers instead of a rarer one.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 10, 2012 @ 17:55:07
im on the verge of getting a full time career type job...one that i can't just tell my boss every thursday at 10:55 "yo i'll be outside, i'm taking 5"...actually I don't know that for sure, but I have a feeling i'm gonna have a conference call or a team meeting or something .every thursday at 11...
if your getting a full time job, you shouldn't be worry about supreme getting in the way of it. The steady money you'll be making will make it so even if you have to pay resale for a few items a season, it won't matter much..

otherwise get ny'ers to proxy ya
December 10, 2012 @ 17:59:06
#datgrownuplife
December 10, 2012 @ 18:03:15
lol

Inferior hoodies cost more than retail box logos.

dat double L

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

December 10, 2012 @ 18:04:16
lots of us live the grown up life but still make it happen .. im on my computer all day and my team doesnt mind if im not watching them for 5 minutes at 11 .. doesnt take long to cop if you dont come on here to post about it LOL

your boss wont mind a 11am bathroom break trust this, work hard the rest of the time and remember these are just clothes for fucks sake

December 10, 2012 @ 18:11:10
just clothes for fucks sake
lol, cmon b don't be foolish
December 10, 2012 @ 18:12:48
lots of us live the grown up life but still make it happen .. im on my computer all day and my team doesnt mind if im not watching them for 5 minutes at 11 .. doesnt take long to cop if you dont come on here to post about it LOL

your boss wont mind a 11am bathroom break trust this, work hard the rest of the time and remember these are just clothes for fucks sake

Lillyhammer

December 10, 2012 @ 18:16:26
and do you REALLY cop every thursday? i dont hang on supremes nuts enough to want somethin every drop ...

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x