FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 19, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
ben8cv

this forum is full of dickriding young ass broke mommy buys my preme ass lames.
i is a lame
December 19, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
kevlar

lol @ people jumping in for no reason. 
December 19, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

u aint get a boxlogo did u?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 19, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
valleyla

Not a day ago you were talking about internet thugs but now you're tryna flex. Shut the fuck up bruh, if you don't like what you see in this thread then kick rocks and bitch about the Red Riding Hood tee somewhere else.
December 19, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
mrteebonilla

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

December 19, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
LeesiesPieces

this thread #suspreme
December 19, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
jeasy3d

u aint get a boxlogo did u?
actually just got one the other day, to rock with my RRLs 
December 19, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
jeasy3d

Not a day ago you were talking about internet thugs but now you're tryna flex. Shut the fuck up bruh, if you don't like what you see in this thread then kick rocks and bitch about the Red Riding Hood tee somewhere else.
you must be one of those dickriding young ass broke mommy buy my preme lame because that wasn't directed to you fag. 
December 19, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

That boy payed resell
That boy aint swift
That boy said rrl
That boy think i respect labels
That boy dont know what he in for

December 19, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
donadamsky

info?

December 19, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
vis

blinded by the box
December 19, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
mittens

Supreme was really limping to the barn woth those timbs. Should have just ended the season and taken their half a star with their heads held high.
December 19, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
jeasy3d

That boy payed resell

That boy aint swift

That boy said rrl

not resell B I got it for a lay-up price and clearly I know you not about labels because you wear fugazi. Did you have to look up what RRLs were?? those american eagle isnt going to make it G
December 19, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

info?

December 19, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
jeasy3d

Supreme was really limping to the barn woth those timbs. Should have just ended the season and taken their half a star with their heads held high.
I
I wasnt feeling them joints. They should have dropped some field boots.
December 19, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

That boy payed resell

That boy aint swift

That boy said rrl

not resell B I got it for a lay-up price and clearly I know you not about labels because you wear fugazi. Did you have to look up what RRLs were?? those american eagle isnt going to make it G
lay up..nigha u dont hoop
ya boy know all brands 
ya boy got chinese hookups
london pput eggs in his ramen 

December 19, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
valleyla

you must be one of those dickriding young ass broke mommy buy my preme lame because that wasn't directed to you fag. 
Stop acting like you'd scrap anyone in here and say this to anyone in real life you fucking pinoy.
December 19, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
jeasy3d

Stop acting like you'd scrap anyone in here and say this to anyone in real life you fucking pinoy.
trust me I would....Come to East Cleveland and pay be a visit G. I will show you what my hands about
December 19, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
valleyla

I hate that I copped that little red riding hood shirt. Its cold in Cleveland so I cant wear because I cant show the back off. The shit should have supreme on the front of it atleast. with a jacket on that joint looks like a regular black tee
"Supreme, what the fuck?! I want to wear one of your shirts but if I wear something over it then nobody will know it's a Supreme shirt. People need to know it's Supreme."
And those people most likely want to show off there Supreme shirt to people who don't know or even care about supreme, it's pathetic if you like the clothes wear it because you like it not to impress other people.
Y'all are really that upset? I'm glad y'all care so much fuck boys
You won't wear a shirt because it doesn't say the brand name on the front. You're an herb and frail. Bitching about a $30+ shirt like you can't just take a hoodie or jacket off once you get to where you're going. 
Clearly it's not about the money. A few pages back someone ask what item you regret buying.  So relax tough guy. No need to act a certain way clearly you're not in real life. Internet thugs, y'all all need hugs
Bruh, this is what you were saying a day ago to me. What are you doing right now? You are a fuckboy through and through. 
December 19, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
jeasy3d

That boy payed resell

That boy aint swift

That boy said rrl

lay up..nigha u dont hoop
ya boy know all brands 
ya boy got chinese hookups
london pput eggs in his ramen 
i prefer tuna in mine G...and I played ball in my day bro. and your chinese hookups arent gone make it
December 20, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

yall really e-thuggn thou

December 20, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
jeasy3d

I hate that I copped that little red riding hood shirt. Its cold in Cleveland so I cant wear because I cant show the back off. The shit should have supreme on the front of it atleast. with a jacket on that joint looks like a regular black tee
"Supreme, what the fuck?! I want to wear one of your shirts but if I wear something over it then nobody will know it's a Supreme shirt. People need to know it's Supreme."
And those people most likely want to show off there Supreme shirt to people who don't know or even care about supreme, it's pathetic if you like the clothes wear it because you like it not to impress other people.
You won't wear a shirt because it doesn't say the brand name on the front. You're an herb and frail. Bitching about a $30+ shirt like you can't just take a hoodie or jacket off once you get to where you're going. 
Clearly it's not about the money. A few pages back someone ask what item you regret buying.  So relax tough guy. No need to act a certain way clearly you're not in real life. Internet thugs, y'all all need hugs
Bruh, this is what you were saying a day ago to me. What are you doing right now? You are a fuckboy through and through. 
where did you come from?? did you go all the back to prove a point? man you jumping into something that wasnt directed to you....it was toward london and weak ass ben. They must be your boyfriends because you at me hard. relax G go smoke you one or hit a bird. youre too angry faggot
December 20, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
jamez9

fucking fags on this thread, idk why i checked up on it
December 20, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
jeasy3d

yall really e-thuggn thou
not me G, Im trying to talk preme and cats are at my neck for what? never that serious
December 20, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

you in here talking about layups...

December 20, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
jeasy3d

striped henley, a few tees and im out tomorrow
December 20, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
valleyla

where did you come from?? did you go all the back to prove a point? man you jumping into something that wasnt directed to you....it was toward london and weak ass ben. They must be your boyfriends because you at me hard. relax G go smoke you one or hit a bird. youre too angry faggot
I swear to god it's your time of the month.
Come back to this thread when your pussy done bleeding.

December 20, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
jeasy3d

you in here talking about layups...
thats a figure of speech us up north cats use. its means easy....c'mon Memphis guy....get it together
December 20, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
jeasy3d

what are yall coppin tomorrow for the sale 
December 20, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

ima cop a layup 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.