Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 18, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
paulywalnuts

leftover as in anything decent from this season lol none of that adam kimmel one piece stuff
um, that stuff turned out to be a relative hit...sold out in 3/6 colors and sizes....you can only still get an XL in overdyed camo and L and XL in navy....
stop lying to yourself, you just mad that you copped the worst piece of the season
edit: stupidest piece of the seasonno
[quote=paulywalnuts">
leftover as in anything decent from this season lol none of that adam kimmel one piece stuff
um, that stuff turned out to be a relative hit...sold out in 3/6 colors and sizes....you can only still get an XL in overdyed camo and L and XL in navy....
Come on man, relative hit? Shit was garbage, no pun intended.christ...i am not getting into this again...your opinion is fine...but mine is that it's a hell of a lot better than the dogs&ducks trash, and by relative hit, i mean that it has sold average to better than the rest of the outerwear in the shop right now ...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

December 18, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
paulywalnuts

YOUR STUPID AF FOR JOINING MILITARY UNLESS YOUR BROKE AND NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL, WHY YOU TRYNA WORK FOR SOME CORRUPT MOTHERFUCKERS WHO SUPPORT DEATH & WAR.
eager to hear what your job is 

edit:  not that you're wrong, per se, but lets hear it...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

December 18, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
tmej24

Out of a blue feathers or navy NYU Torch camp, which is seen less now days?
December 18, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
vsvpmike

dogs and ducks was garbage...
December 18, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
tmej24

Navy dogs & ducks camp is actually sick the navy box logo makes it, anybody got thoughts on a olive green box logo hoody?
December 18, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
alex54726

Navy dogs & ducks camp is actually sick the navy box logo makes it, anybody got thoughts on a olive green box logo hoody?
olive fox yolo dropped last year son take your L already gotdamn ho
December 18, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
alex54726

you guys think the canvas coaches jacket is gonna be in the sale? missed out on the navy
December 18, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
bsm1017

anybody think 8ball jacket will be in sale??

Él Duderîno

December 18, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

frail kidz wanting coach jackets to be like strange future 
December 18, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
alex54726

lol sorry was i supposed to ask if the fox yolos were gonna be in the sale?
December 18, 2012 @ 07:46 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

shut up ---------
December 18, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
tmej24

I'm buying a olive green box logo Dick head I was jw if the fits and materials are same as this years drop Alex
December 18, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
alfie17

suspended

Someone buy this Black supreme motion logo parka off me summer 2010 9.5 condition rare! Msg me 4 price

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

December 18, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
bsm1017

....or just me wanting a basic coaches jacket that fits well...

Él Duderîno

December 18, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^Lol fits well, niqqa u nvr even bought a preme jacket before, sus ass

fk dis thread, seacrest OUT
December 18, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
Nicky Santoro

London I know you troll a lot and like to get under everyone's skin for your own amusement but truth be told I respect you for being in the military, even if you ain't in combat, shit takes dedication. Hoping to join myself soon as well.

YOUR STUPID AF FOR JOINING MILITARY UNLESS YOUR BROKE AND NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL, WHY YOU TRYNA WORK FOR SOME CORRUPT MOTHERFUCKERS WHO SUPPORT DEATH & WAR.

LOL, ok and without "broke kids who need to go to school" you really think you would be safe? Fuck outta here. We support the same death and war that the rest of the world supports. Don't hate the player hate the game. If you don't want to live in America head up to Canada or some other soft ass country because we don't need your bitchmade ass anyway.
December 18, 2012 @ 02:17 PM
mrteebonilla

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

December 18, 2012 @ 02:22 PM
dgum

Koston is the man
December 18, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
SHARKlN

lol koston has no swiftness, that pinoy is rocking the worst colorway
December 18, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
SHARKlN

in b4 some pussy who hasn't even seen h-street comments on my comment
December 18, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
jeasy3d

I hate that I copped that little red riding hood shirt. Its cold in Cleveland so I cant wear because I cant show the back off. The shit should have supreme on the front of it atleast. with a jacket on that joint looks like a regular black tee
December 18, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
mrteebonilla

I hate that I copped that little red riding hood shirt. Its cold in Cleveland so I cant wear because I cant show the back off. The shit should have supreme on the front of it atleast. with a jacket on that joint looks like a regular black tee
i def. feel you on that one....it is gettin cold af but that is one of my regrets not getting that tee. razz

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

December 18, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
jeasy3d

i def. feel you on that one....it is gettin cold af but that is one of my regrets not getting that tee. 
what size you wear in tees bro
December 18, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
howfly

damn that shit fugly as hell.. 

edit: still upset we wont see the small fox 
December 18, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
mrteebonilla

i def. feel you on that one....it is gettin cold af but that is one of my regrets not getting that tee. 
M

December 18, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
ben8cv

London I know you troll a lot and like to get under everyone's skin for your own amusement but truth be told I respect you for being in the military, even if you ain't in combat, shit takes dedication. Hoping to join myself soon as well.

LOL, ok and without "broke kids who need to go to school" you really think you would be safe? Fuck outta here. We support the same death and war that the rest of the world supports. Don't hate the player hate the game. If you don't want to live in America head up to Canada or some other soft ass country because we don't need your bitchmade ass anyway.
please refrain from political arguments when you only have 11 posts... It's not a good way to start
December 18, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
jeasy3d

M
damn I got a L 
December 18, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
robokawpa

All i do is pray to based god that the field pullover cones back for the sale
December 18, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
valleyla

"Supreme, what the fuck?! I want to wear one of your shirts but if I wear something over it then nobody will know it's a Supreme shirt. People need to know it's Supreme."
December 18, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
slytendencies

"Supreme, what the fuck?! I want to wear one of your shirts but if I wear something over it then nobody will know it's a Supreme shirt. People need to know it's Supreme."
And those people most likely want to show off there Supreme shirt to people who don't know or even care about supreme, it's pathetic if you like the clothes wear it because you like it not to impress other people.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.