Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 19, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
THEBIGNB

Strictly skinny jeans.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

December 19, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Ediit-.-.-.-
December 19, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

You smell what I smell?
Another L for SupremeMilk.
December 19, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
xafriaf

I hate that I copped that little red riding hood shirt. Its cold in Cleveland so I cant wear because I cant show the back off. The shit should have supreme on the front of it atleast. with a jacket on that joint looks like a regular black tee
"Supreme, what the fuck?! I want to wear one of your shirts but if I wear something over it then nobody will know it's a Supreme shirt. People need to know it's Supreme."
And those people most likely want to show off there Supreme shirt to people who don't know or even care about supreme, it's pathetic if you like the clothes wear it because you like it not to impress other people.
Y'all are really that upset? I'm glad y'all care so much fuck boys
Judging from what you just said earlier...you're the fuck boy lol.
He's a fuckboy? Lmao you posted your order number on a post for the S/S drop and got your order cancelled.... Think before you speak fuckboy
funny that you remember that. 

i'm willing to bet that s/s12 was your first season buying supreme.
You spent hours looking for a post. Btw incase you haven't noticed this thread is full of sarcasm. But I was definately asking a legitimate question there. You got me..;)
December 19, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
SHARKlN

Frame of August 2012 member with 202 posts n 21 thumbs down from the Yearbook of L's
December 19, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
xafriaf

Frame of August 2012 member with 202 posts n 21 thumbs down from the Yearbook of L's
What? If you can't tell that post was a failed troll, then that's your problem
December 19, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
MagnaDefender

Sharkin back in dis, handing out L's. cool

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 19, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
SHARKlN

WTB get a life pin
December 19, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
MagnaDefender

FALL BACK!

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 19, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
paulywalnuts

don't even try to pull that 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

December 19, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
xafriaf

Here you go again trying to rip on people over the Internet. That post was a joke. If you thought I was serious about that question, so be it. But who are you trying to impress? Does your Gf have a hypebeast account?
December 19, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Looking for a M Camo box logo hoodie and size 10.5 CDG vans 

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

December 19, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
odb.

Here you go again trying to rip on people over the Internet. That post was a joke. If you thought I was serious about that question, so be it. But who are you trying to impress? Does your Gf have a hypebeast account?
December 19, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
xafriaf

You took the time to find a meme for someone who isn't even the slightest bit angry. Take your L, again
December 19, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
vis

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)
Flaming Users = Ban
Yeah right
December 19, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
odb.

You took the time to find a meme for someone who isn't even the slightest bit angry. Take your L, again
Actually you are angry.  That's why you've responded to sharkin, pauly, and my posts.  And that's how we can tell that you were serious with that question. 
December 19, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
xafriaf

Yeah the thread should be locked until the S/S lookbook and preview are on the website.
December 19, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
xafriaf

Actually you are angry.  That's why you've responded to sharkin, pauly, and my posts.  And that's how we can tell that you were serious with that question. 
Well sir, I'm not going to let people talk shit over the Internet if its not true. Why would I sit here like a bitch ingnoring your comments?
December 19, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
ndrew

anybody got futura beanie, predator beanie, or kings logo beanie sell it to me. pm me

www.headhunterla.com

December 19, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
secretsociety

you fags should go start a flaming thread and keep all this bullshit out of here. you kids spend too much time trying to "hand out L's" over the internet

سبحان

December 19, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
xafriaf

I wish I had a kings logo beanie :/
December 19, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
December 19, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
paulywalnuts

someone tell this nobody if he even dreams about my gf he needs to wake up and apologize 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

December 19, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
BasedBlong

someone tell this nobody if he even dreams about my gf he needs to wake up and apologize 
nobodys dreaming over your 6/10 girlfriend. fuck outta here

Fuck yall

December 19, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
tmej24

Just copped a green & blue feathers, maroon zodiac, & navy NYU torches. If that's not heat idk what it
December 19, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
xafriaf

Why don't you just tell this "nobody", yourself. It sucks being ripped on over the Internet doesn't it tough guy? On a relevant note I hope they drop some good tees this coming S/S season. I generally like The S/S seasons better than the FW ones but that's just my opinion
December 19, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
howfly

Just copped a green & blue feathers, maroon zodiac, & navy NYU torches. If that's not heat idk what it
cool story bro

instagram _burri

December 19, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
BasedBlong

Why don't you just tell this "nobody", yourself. It sucks being ripped on over the Internet doesn't it tough guy? On a relevant note I hope they drop some good tees this coming S/S season. I generally like The S/S seasons better than the FW ones but that's just my opinion
im excited for the basquiat collab.  thats gonna be so dope

Fuck yall

December 19, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
bvsed

December 19, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
xafriaf

im excited for the basquiat collab.  thats gonna be so dope
If the rumors are true that will be one of the only artist collab shirts I would get. Hoping for a good celebrity tee.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.