[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
Clearly it's not about the money. A few pages back someone ask what item you regret buying.  So relax tough guy. No need to act a certain way clearly you're not in real life. Internet thugs, y'all all need hugs
Bruh, this is what you were saying a day ago to me. What are you doing right now? You are a fuckboy through and through. 
where did you come from?? did you go all the back to prove a point? man you jumping into something that wasnt directed to you....it was toward london and weak ass ben. They must be your boyfriends because you at me hard. relax G go smoke you one or hit a bird. youre too angry faggot
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:08
fucking fags on this thread, idk why i checked up on it
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:08
yall really e-thuggn thou
not me G, Im trying to talk preme and cats are at my neck for what? never that serious
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:14
you in here talking about layups...

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:15
striped henley, a few tees and im out tomorrow
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:15
Bruh, this is what you were saying a day ago to me. What are you doing right now? You are a fuckboy through and through. 
where did you come from?? did you go all the back to prove a point? man you jumping into something that wasnt directed to you....it was toward london and weak ass ben. They must be your boyfriends because you at me hard. relax G go smoke you one or hit a bird. youre too angry faggot
I swear to god it's your time of the month.
Come back to this thread when your pussy done bleeding.

Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:16
you in here talking about layups...
thats a figure of speech us up north cats use. its means easy....c'mon Memphis guy....get it together
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:20
what are yall coppin tomorrow for the sale 
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:23
ima cop a layup 

Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:33
Lmao he said come to east Cleveland. 
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:35
its crazy I talked supreme I get dumbass comments and tough talk. But when i fire back cats catch feelings. Yo this is a supreme forum thats what you suppose to talk.
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:36
Lmao he said come to east Cleveland. 
just talking shit B, I really just want to talk preme. I not up for that internet tough guy shit. 
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:36
You getn upset?
Hb forums aint no layup

Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:39
For the sale:
Striped henley
vans collab
Last supper (if available)
Football top (if available)
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:41
For the sale:

Striped henley

vans collab

Last supper (if available)

Football top (if available)
man i wish and hope Last Supper will be available
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:43
Supreme thread is slowly destroying itself 
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:46
Supreme thread is slowly destroying itself 
lets revive it then my G.... I draped off in that trash for a second, but lets get back to it
Dec 20, 2012 @ 01:04
Honestly, there won't really be anything good on the sale except a couple jackets if supreme even decides to do a sale.

I think they should just burn the rest of stock and come out with a strong first drop of spring. Weak ass season, didn't even drop 5k.
Dec 20, 2012 @ 01:20
u aint get a boxlogo did u?
actually just got one the other day, to rock with my RRLs 
fashunzzz
Dec 20, 2012 @ 01:20
Honestly, there won't really be anything good on the sale except a couple jackets if supreme even decides to do a sale.

I think they should just burn the rest of stock and come out with a strong first drop of spring. Weak ass season, didn't even drop 5k.
man this season had some nice pieces though. Last supper, field pullover, pin dot, north face collab, box logos, cliver, the list goes on. but I do admit that they drop some weak ass pieces too the timbs, the adam k coveralls 
Dec 20, 2012 @ 01:57
tan workers jackets, triple black canvas coach, green felt arc crew, tan leather meshback (if they inclue hats) would all be nice sale items

Dec 20, 2012 @ 02:05

Maybe cause you have yet to make 5,000 dollars since April 2012.
Dec 20, 2012 @ 02:21
So the sale is tommorow?
Dec 20, 2012 @ 02:23
So the sale is tommorow?
most likely next week

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 20, 2012 @ 02:25
the sale is next week... you wanna know why? because they didnt mention it on MONDAY they always announce it on their page about the sale.. come on guys even rookies know about this.
Dec 20, 2012 @ 02:27
So the sale is tommorow?
most likely next week
Ok cool, hopefully I can still nab an 8ball coaches if they go on sale. Guess its gunna be dead in here for a couple months.
Dec 20, 2012 @ 02:29
quadruple post
Dec 20, 2012 @ 02:30
the sale is next week... you wanna know why? because they didnt mention it on MONDAY they always announce it on their page about the sale.. come on guys even rookies know about this.
Dec 20, 2012 @ 02:35
*Humble Brag*
Maybe cause you have yet to make 5,000 dollars since April 2012.
Do the math yourself, fuckboy
Dec 20, 2012 @ 02:38
bye bye georgie boy
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.