[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

December 08, 2012 @ 20:52:49
when do the box logos drop? 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 08, 2012 @ 20:57:06
Since the preview, I've thought the camo was a nod to the old Bape prints. Maybe it's just me. I like it, better than a lot of the camo prints other brands are putting out.

For anyone who has the Waxed Cotton N3B, what exactly does the care tag say? I remember reading someone say earlier that it seemed hard to maintain. How do you guys plan on going about re-waxing it if needed? Also, overall opinions on quality/warmth?
December 08, 2012 @ 21:11:15
Camo hype is dead
December 08, 2012 @ 21:14:59
keepin a lil cash for the sale ...

then startin the S/S bank account LOL

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 08, 2012 @ 21:16:54
they shoulda made the camo more like the jumpsuit camo for the box logos
woulda looked way better imo
December 08, 2012 @ 21:19:15
When is the sale?
December 08, 2012 @ 22:11:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
When is the sale?
I'm think in 2 weeks 
December 08, 2012 @ 22:16:39
Since the preview, I've thought the camo was a nod to the old Bape prints. Maybe it's just me. I like it, better than a lot of the camo prints other brands are putting out.

For anyone who has the Waxed Cotton N3B, what exactly does the care tag say? I remember reading someone say earlier that it seemed hard to maintain. How do you guys plan on going about re-waxing it if needed? Also, overall opinions on quality/warmth?
care tag says:  
1.  brush off mud when dry 
2.  sponge with cold water if needed
3.  reproofing will maintain weatherproof qualities and extend garmets life
4.  never use soap or solvents 

if it needs rewaxing, i plan on getting it rewaxed.  probably not for a while, not really concerned at the moment.  
overall a fantastic jacket.  warm but not thick.  very warm with the hood on.
if you're close to inbetween sizes, like me at 5'10" 150, then I would size up.  i got a medium and it looks good and fits nicely with just a tee shirt or button down on, but sleeve length and shoulder width are too tight especially with a hoody on.  
i was expecting it to be a little nicer for almost $400 though...i guess that's Supreme for you...i suspect if it wasn't branded Supreme, and instead just "Millerrain Co. Ltd", the company that actually made it, it would be $250-300.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

December 08, 2012 @ 22:23:21
care tag says:  1.  brush off mud when dry 2.  sponge with cold water if needed3.  reproofing will maintain weatherproof qualities and extend garmets life4.  never use soap or solvents if it needs rewaxing, i plan on getting it rewaxed.  probably not for a while, not really concerned at the moment.  overall a fantastic jacket.  warm but not thick.  very warm with the hood on.if you're close to inbetween sizes, like me at 5'10" 150, then I would size up.  i got a medium and it looks good and fits nicely with just a tee shirt or button down on, but sleeve length and shoulder width are too tight especially with a hoody on.  i was expecting it to be a little nicer for almost $400 though...i guess that's Supreme for you...i suspect if it wasn't branded Supreme, and instead just "Millerrain Co. Ltd", the company that actually made it, it would be $250-300.  
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I ended up going with a black medium, I'm looking forward to it.

EDIT: Also thanks for the company name. Just came across this care guide: http://www.britishmillerain.com/guide-product-care

From the looks of the site, they just sourced the waxed cotton. And it looks to be top shelf quality. Awesome.
December 08, 2012 @ 22:33:58
it's really nice but there's definitely better waxed cotton out there....Barbour for example has the nicest waxed cotton parkas I have ever felt...the cheaper ones are a minimum of $175 more than Supreme's N-3B doe...

on a different note...anyone with the corduroy pants, fit pic?  also, african windbreaker fit pic...i like that jacket..may consider it for the sale...

December 08, 2012 @ 22:37:19
so what kind of items are gonna be in the sale?? and what items you guys think may return for the sale??

Él Duderîno

December 08, 2012 @ 22:40:38
what you know about $25 shipping to Hawaii? HAHA...it's not that serious
why do you need a heavyweight hoody in hawaii
December 08, 2012 @ 22:45:55
so what kind of items are gonna be in the sale?? and what items you guys think may return for the sale??
Hoping for the canvas coaches or corduroy club jacket.  Don't remember either of those selling out.
December 08, 2012 @ 22:48:03
The sale probably isn't going to happen til around mid-January, but..

As far as I know, everything that's left on the site will be included. Maybe collabs excluded.

Stuff you can expect to see back is anything that didn't sell out but was removed from the site early. Stuff like Canvas Coaches Jacket, Workers Jacket, etc. If it's still left in stores, that is.
December 08, 2012 @ 22:58:30
collabs are never included in the sale...i think no accessories either...something weird along those lines...

December 08, 2012 @ 23:00:43
collabs are never included in the sale...i think no accessories either...something weird along those lines...
Just want to cop the Cliver on sale and the striped Henley 
December 08, 2012 @ 23:51:00
why do you need a heavyweight hoody in hawaii

never purchased a hoody and don't own one...

btw temps can sometimes dip down to the 60's hahaha
December 09, 2012 @ 00:06:11
Box logo restock instore tomorrow guys

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 09, 2012 @ 00:46:51
only thing I would get during the sale is cairo sweatpants but they are still gonna be over $100
December 09, 2012 @ 00:47:52
no jackets in the sale right?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 09, 2012 @ 01:22:19
well i was askin before about what items are going to return cause if by ways of the based god, i want the Hooded Denim Shirt that ive be looking for forever to restock in a Black XL...

Él Duderîno

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 09, 2012 @ 02:03:19
what its like posting in this fucking thread
December 09, 2012 @ 02:34:28
i wanna get a african windbreaker on the sale but only thing turning me away is that it is that annoying *swish swish* sounds those jackets make and the fact that I live in florida and really don't need a windbreaker here.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

December 09, 2012 @ 02:46:30
Might get a Waffle Crewneck if it's part of the sale.
Do you mean Waffle Henley?
December 09, 2012 @ 02:49:06
Do you mean Waffle Henley?
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/top-sweater/waffle-crewneck/steel-blue
December 09, 2012 @ 02:52:24
Oh I had not seen those, there real nice, might cop a steel blue.
December 09, 2012 @ 02:53:37
does anyone know when box logos are dropping in ss'13?  
Lmao, thirst level over 9000
December 09, 2012 @ 02:54:52
Try and look what the did last spring, that should give you an idea
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x