[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:39
Ur mouth must be sore huh ben
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:40
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:40
Ur mouth must be sore huh ben
not as sore as your dick
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:41
supreme thread is going down the drain. cats talking about dicks in mouth, what type of mo shit is that. c'mon get back on track, talk box logos, camps, and pullovers 
how u gonna try and tell me u dont like when u got ur dick in a mouth? and i aint no cat only dogs in dis bitch #WOOFWOOF. i got more box logos in my balls than you do in your closet frail youngin
man your dick riding ass. yall weak lames kill me. you couldnt fuck with my closet my worst day. Preme is the only thing yall wear???? I would crush your feeling G.... just keep putting up corny ass pics and dickriding that faggot looking rape face london
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:42
we now know da real Ben
(Invalid img)
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:42
is that your comeback? must resist easy win.... cant be that easy... 
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
how u gonna try and tell me u dont like when u got ur dick in a mouth? and i aint no cat only dogs in dis bitch #WOOFWOOF. i got more box logos in my balls than you do in your closet frail youngin
man your dick riding ass. yall weak lames kill me. you couldnt fuck with my closet my worst day. Preme is the only thing yall wear???? I would crush your feeling G.... just keep putting up corny ass pics and dickriding that faggot looking rape face london

i have obey to frail ass youngin
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:45
we now know da real Ben
(Invalid img)
im gay
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:49
this forum is full of dickriding young ass broke mommy buys my preme ass lames.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:54
i is a lame
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:59
lol @ people jumping in for no reason. 
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:08
u aint get a boxlogo did u?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:09
Not a day ago you were talking about internet thugs but now you're tryna flex. Shut the fuck up bruh, if you don't like what you see in this thread then kick rocks and bitch about the Red Riding Hood tee somewhere else.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:17

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:32
this thread #suspreme
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:41
u aint get a boxlogo did u?
actually just got one the other day, to rock with my RRLs 
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:43
Not a day ago you were talking about internet thugs but now you're tryna flex. Shut the fuck up bruh, if you don't like what you see in this thread then kick rocks and bitch about the Red Riding Hood tee somewhere else.
you must be one of those dickriding young ass broke mommy buy my preme lame because that wasn't directed to you fag. 
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:45
That boy payed resell
That boy aint swift
That boy said rrl
That boy think i respect labels
That boy dont know what he in for

Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:45

info?

Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:51
blinded by the box
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:53
Supreme was really limping to the barn woth those timbs. Should have just ended the season and taken their half a star with their heads held high.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:54
That boy payed resell

That boy aint swift

That boy said rrl

not resell B I got it for a lay-up price and clearly I know you not about labels because you wear fugazi. Did you have to look up what RRLs were?? those american eagle isnt going to make it G
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:54

Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:55
Supreme was really limping to the barn woth those timbs. Should have just ended the season and taken their half a star with their heads held high.
I
I wasnt feeling them joints. They should have dropped some field boots.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:55
That boy payed resell

That boy aint swift

That boy said rrl

not resell B I got it for a lay-up price and clearly I know you not about labels because you wear fugazi. Did you have to look up what RRLs were?? those american eagle isnt going to make it G
lay up..nigha u dont hoop
ya boy know all brands 
ya boy got chinese hookups
london pput eggs in his ramen 

Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:56
you must be one of those dickriding young ass broke mommy buy my preme lame because that wasn't directed to you fag. 
Stop acting like you'd scrap anyone in here and say this to anyone in real life you fucking pinoy.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:58
Stop acting like you'd scrap anyone in here and say this to anyone in real life you fucking pinoy.
trust me I would....Come to East Cleveland and pay be a visit G. I will show you what my hands about
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:59
You won't wear a shirt because it doesn't say the brand name on the front. You're an herb and frail. Bitching about a $30+ shirt like you can't just take a hoodie or jacket off once you get to where you're going. 
Clearly it's not about the money. A few pages back someone ask what item you regret buying.  So relax tough guy. No need to act a certain way clearly you're not in real life. Internet thugs, y'all all need hugs
Bruh, this is what you were saying a day ago to me. What are you doing right now? You are a fuckboy through and through. 
Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:59
lay up..nigha u dont hoop
ya boy know all brands 
ya boy got chinese hookups
london pput eggs in his ramen 
i prefer tuna in mine G...and I played ball in my day bro. and your chinese hookups arent gone make it
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:02
yall really e-thuggn thou

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.