December 18, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
jeasy3d

I hate that I copped that little red riding hood shirt. Its cold in Cleveland so I cant wear because I cant show the back off. The shit should have supreme on the front of it atleast. with a jacket on that joint looks like a regular black tee
i def. feel you on that one....it is gettin cold af but that is one of my regrets not getting that tee. 
what size you wear in tees bro
December 18, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
howfly

damn that shit fugly as hell.. 

edit: still upset we wont see the small fox 

instagram _burri

December 18, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
mrteebonilla

I hate that I copped that little red riding hood shirt. Its cold in Cleveland so I cant wear because I cant show the back off. The shit should have supreme on the front of it atleast. with a jacket on that joint looks like a regular black tee
i def. feel you on that one....it is gettin cold af but that is one of my regrets not getting that tee. 
M

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

December 18, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
ben8cv

London I know you troll a lot and like to get under everyone's skin for your own amusement but truth be told I respect you for being in the military, even if you ain't in combat, shit takes dedication. Hoping to join myself soon as well.

YOUR STUPID AF FOR JOINING MILITARY UNLESS YOUR BROKE AND NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL, WHY YOU TRYNA WORK FOR SOME CORRUPT MOTHERFUCKERS WHO SUPPORT DEATH & WAR.

LOL, ok and without "broke kids who need to go to school" you really think you would be safe? Fuck outta here. We support the same death and war that the rest of the world supports. Don't hate the player hate the game. If you don't want to live in America head up to Canada or some other soft ass country because we don't need your bitchmade ass anyway.
please refrain from political arguments when you only have 11 posts... It's not a good way to start
December 18, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
jeasy3d

M
damn I got a L 
December 18, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
robokawpa

All i do is pray to based god that the field pullover cones back for the sale
December 18, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
valleyla

"Supreme, what the fuck?! I want to wear one of your shirts but if I wear something over it then nobody will know it's a Supreme shirt. People need to know it's Supreme."
December 18, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
slytendencies

"Supreme, what the fuck?! I want to wear one of your shirts but if I wear something over it then nobody will know it's a Supreme shirt. People need to know it's Supreme."
And those people most likely want to show off there Supreme shirt to people who don't know or even care about supreme, it's pathetic if you like the clothes wear it because you like it not to impress other people.
December 18, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
valleyla

And those people most likely want to show off there Supreme shirt to people who don't know or even care about supreme, it's pathetic if you like the clothes wear it because you like it not to impress other people.
December 18, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
nostarr

Did anyone cop the Tims in the wheat c/w? I wanna see a photo besides the one they have on supremenewyork.com
December 18, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

but dont wear fakes 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 18, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

London I know you troll a lot and like to get under everyone's skin for your own amusement but truth be told I respect you for being in the military, even if you ain't in combat, shit takes dedication. Hoping to join myself soon as well.

YOUR STUPID AF FOR JOINING MILITARY UNLESS YOUR BROKE AND NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL, WHY YOU TRYNA WORK FOR SOME CORRUPT MOTHERFUCKERS WHO SUPPORT DEATH & WAR.

LOL, ok and without "broke kids who need to go to school" you really think you would be safe? Fuck outta here. We support the same death and war that the rest of the world supports. Don't hate the player hate the game. If you don't want to live in America head up to Canada or some other soft ass country because we don't need your bitchmade ass anyway.

December 18, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
SilvioDante

All i do is pray to based god that the field pullover cones back for the sale
Lol stupid fuck the sale is for shit that didnt sell out. On another note i hope we see Bawks Bogos, Pin Dot, AF1s in camo back for the sale.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

December 18, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
jeasy3d

Y'all are really that upset? I'm glad y'all care so much fuck boys
December 18, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
valleyla

You won't wear a shirt because it doesn't say the brand name on the front. You're an herb and frail. Bitching about a $30+ shirt like you can't just take a hoodie or jacket off once you get to where you're going. 
December 18, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
tomo.

Do jeans and trousers go on sale?
December 18, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
vafins

Do jeans and trousers go on sale?
the shorts did last season so I would assume so
December 18, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
tomo.

Sweet, thanks Vafins.

Can anybody vouch for the corduroy work pants? How does the corduroy compare to that of TNF Mountain Shell?
December 18, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

You won't wear a shirt because it doesn't say the brand name on the front. You're an herb and frail. Bitching about a $30+ shirt like you can't just take a hoodie or jacket off once you get to where you're going. 
what if its cold inside?

December 18, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
vafins

what if its cold inside?
buy a supreme hoodie or jacket that says supreme on it.........problem solved
December 18, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
jeasy3d

Clearly it's not about the money. A few pages back someone ask what item you regret buying.  So relax tough guy. No need to act a certain way clearly you're not in real life. Internet thugs, y'all all need hugs
December 18, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

what if its cold inside?
what if the hoodie sold out and reselll is to high for me to purchase 

December 18, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
vafins

what if its cold inside?
what if the hoodie sold out and reselll is to high for me to purchase 
then you post chief keef god yall some broke boys gif
December 18, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
®içh ßæ

What if I cut the hood off my box logo
would it be a crew or a hoodie or a logo in a box or a box with a logo 
December 18, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

what if i can get the same hoodie for 3 fractions of the actual cost 

December 18, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
®içh ßæ

Den u cwap 3 bogos w swivnesscool
what if i make box logo socks for da simps,
but never wear em, just showcase em on my mailbox for mailmen to know i cwap preme
December 18, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
SHARKlN

one third, not 3 fractions
December 18, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
®içh ßæ

dat makes it sound like its 1/3 of a hoodie doe
December 18, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
SHARKlN

1/3 quality...
December 18, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
SHARKlN

i mean for the fit

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.