[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

December 08, 2012 @ 08:59:09 AM
Post: 2207
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pittsburgh


close up of camo from Uniquehypecollection on ebay

412

December 08, 2012 @ 09:39:27 AM
Post: 49
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
so i ordered the last supper ashtray to put in my car and i got the supreme shipment... open it and what do you know i get 3 Gay Porn DVD's titled Latin Heat. wtf... 
December 08, 2012 @ 09:45:19 AM
Post: 23
Join Date: Dec 2006
Does Supreme have a Twitter? Is @SupremeNY legit? Me thinks not so sorry if this is a stupid question but I wanted to check.
December 08, 2012 @ 10:50:03 AM
Post: 604
Join Date: Jul 2012
Damn, almost every post about Box Logos is getting a significant amount of downvotes. That salt. 
December 08, 2012 @ 13:47:54 PM
Post: 64
Join Date: Oct 2012
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn, almost every post about Box Logos is getting a significant amount of downvotes. That salt. 
People hatin cause they weren't swift enough to cop.... it wasn't that hard to cop anyway. Not nearly as hard as the Champion shit.
December 08, 2012 @ 13:50:34 PM
Post: 64
Join Date: Oct 2012
Originally posted by Inactive User
Box logo restock in all colors all sizes! Camo CAWPED with the swiftn-..... oh no.

Edit: Every thumbs down I get my wee-wee shrinks an inch
I now have a vagina. Who wants to fuck me in exchange for box logos?
December 08, 2012 @ 14:59:02 PM
Post: 190
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Southern Cali
anyone know the fit on the pile lined? or fit pics? tts or size up?
December 08, 2012 @ 15:04:25 PM
Post: 424
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the Trap
back in this bitch... who still here?

Money Over Everything

December 08, 2012 @ 15:09:21 PM
Post: 4654
Join Date: Apr 2012
probably gonna throw a pile lined up on ebay for $250.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 08, 2012 @ 15:39:40 PM
Post: 604
Join Date: Jun 2012
YOU DON'T EVEN SKATE, TAKE OFF THAT BOX LOGO
December 08, 2012 @ 15:56:22 PM
Post: 190
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Southern Cali
Originally posted by Inactive User
I posted a fit pic a couple pages back.
how does it fit? tts or size up

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 08, 2012 @ 16:25:08 PM
Post: 2328
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston
Originally posted by Inactive User
back in this bitch... who still here?
Damn b. Wheres my boy supreme? Was bout to text him the other day
December 08, 2012 @ 16:55:49 PM
Post: 1939
Join Date: Nov 2011
If word from London is true, we still have that un-previewed herringbone denim shirt that may release. But still, the season is ending wayy too early each year after another. 

IG: @mobbyluii

December 08, 2012 @ 16:58:37 PM
Post: 957
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NY
whats good dudes? anyone know what else is left to drop this season? 
December 08, 2012 @ 17:05:22 PM
Post: 2328
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston
Originally posted by Inactive User
whats good dudes? anyone know what else is left to drop this season? 
Whats good son smokeyface
December 08, 2012 @ 17:08:21 PM
Post: 957
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NY
Originally posted by Inactive User
Whats good son
Not much my dude. Just been chilling. Copped a black box logo last week, but thats about it for this season. Looking to cop a beanie from last fall tho. You know if any more shit is dropping next thursday?  
December 08, 2012 @ 17:10:33 PM
Post: 1939
Join Date: Nov 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User
Not much my dude. Just been chilling. Copped a black box logo last week, but thats about it for this season. Looking to cop a beanie from last fall tho. You know if any more shit is dropping next thursday?  
 the couple of hats that remain, secret herringbone denim shirt, timbs? or it could be a week where supreme doesnt even update the store on thursday. week off, who knows

IG: @mobbyluii

December 08, 2012 @ 17:12:38 PM
Post: 957
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NY
Originally posted by Inactive User
 the couple of hats that remain, secret herringbone denim shirt, timbs? or it could be a week where supreme doesnt even update the store on thursday. week off, who knows
oh shit. what hats are left? (If you know em off the top of your head, otherwise no biggie)
December 08, 2012 @ 17:14:37 PM
Post: 2328
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston
Originally posted by Inactive User
oh shit. what hats are left? (If you know em off the top of your head, otherwise no biggie)
besides small box logos I'm done for the season 
December 08, 2012 @ 17:16:46 PM
Post: 1939
Join Date: Nov 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User
oh shit. what hats are left? (If you know em off the top of your head, otherwise no biggie)
african trail hat, harris tweed herringbone camp, hypnotized minds 5 panel (secret item, may not release, canceled)

IG: @mobbyluii

December 08, 2012 @ 17:26:43 PM
Post: 105
Join Date: May 2007
Location: honolulu,808
Originally posted by Inactive User
If word from London is true, we still have that un-previewed herringbone denim shirt that may release. But still, the season is ending wayy too early each year after another. 

denim herringbone shirt already dropped...i think 2nd drop of the season
December 08, 2012 @ 17:32:50 PM
Post: 1939
Join Date: Nov 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User
 denim herringbone shirt already dropped...i think 2nd drop of the season
Im talking about a un-previewed one.....

IG: @mobbyluii

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 08, 2012 @ 17:38:20 PM
Post: 105
Join Date: May 2007
Location: honolulu,808
why would they release another, highly doubtful.
edit* denim herringbone
December 08, 2012 @ 17:41:19 PM
Post: 8
Join Date: Dec 2012
What about the hooded denim shirt? 
December 08, 2012 @ 17:43:40 PM
Post: 4654
Join Date: Apr 2012
First drop of the season. 

I could see another clothing collab with a Japanese company or some shit 
December 08, 2012 @ 17:45:43 PM
Post: 988
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Iowa
im hopin for a Timb release, i missed last years!

Él Duderîno

December 08, 2012 @ 17:48:54 PM
Post: 4654
Join Date: Apr 2012
Then again 10 collabs is a lot if there's timbs 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x