[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

December 07, 2012 @ 07:18:49 AM
Post: 67
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: LA
looking for a navy box logo medium

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 07, 2012 @ 07:26:20 AM
Post: 139
Join Date: Jul 2012
Also, SupLA will not be restocking at all according to an employee. They put out their full stock to feed the line
December 07, 2012 @ 07:31:38 AM
Post: 738
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vancouver
Originally posted by Inactive User
They don't restock on Fridays do they?

Post: 1

Join Date: Dec 2012

lol, dude made an account to ask this. Thirst is real
December 07, 2012 @ 07:53:05 AM
Post: 52
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York, New York
There was a bunch of box logos in Supreme NYC today. Stop playing a nd the quality of the stitching was not impressive at all.

We rule the underground.

December 07, 2012 @ 08:03:29 AM
Post: 75
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Francisco
get ready for the secret item 

fuck you

December 07, 2012 @ 08:08:41 AM
Post: 2207
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Originally posted by Inactive User
get ready for the secret item i wouldve bought that if it was the design that dropped. nice contrast. thinkin bout getting the neon small box pullover

412

December 07, 2012 @ 08:14:48 AM
Post: 323
Join Date: Jul 2010
I have a Camo Jumpsuit for sale in Medium if anybody is looking to buy one. PMs open.
December 07, 2012 @ 08:37:38 AM
Post: 861
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sf
hoodys come out every other season. the only special thing about it are the one off colors like burg, teal, camo etc.
no idea why people are paying so much for a regular colored hoody when they can get it again another time.
December 07, 2012 @ 08:41:12 AM
Post: 139
Join Date: Jul 2012
^who the fuck wants to wait a year over $60?
December 07, 2012 @ 08:55:58 AM
Post: 760
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: l.a
At SupLA Dudes from Odd future camped out and sold spots in the front of the line to a bunch of asians and then all the mexicans cut in front of them (including myself). Got my two hoodies and made it out of there by 11:30 thankfully
December 07, 2012 @ 10:22:05 AM
Post: 2097
Join Date: Dec 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User
At SupLA Dudes from Odd future camped out and sold spots in the front of the line to a bunch of asians and then all the mexicans cut in front of them (including myself). Got my two hoodies and made it out of there by 11:30 thankfully
You just compared yourself to Mexican scum, nice.
December 07, 2012 @ 10:47:22 AM

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
^who the fuck wants to wait a year over $60?
people who already have one. 
December 07, 2012 @ 12:15:41 PM
Post: 4654
Join Date: Apr 2012
Anyone who's posting a picture of themselves in the camo, can you please use an Instagram filter? Some of us are trying to resell here. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 07, 2012 @ 13:38:44 PM
Post: 357
Join Date: Jul 2012
i actually guarantee Tyler or one of OF wears the acid green and it becomes an instant 'classic', its just his style to do some shit like that and then everyone would simultaneously hop on the greens dick. 

Instagram - LE11FFF

December 07, 2012 @ 13:42:01 PM
Post: 4654
Join Date: Apr 2012
Left to drop:

+ timberland collab

people saying the hypnotized minds got cancelled?
December 07, 2012 @ 13:53:17 PM
Post: 114
Join Date: Jul 2012
December 07, 2012 @ 13:55:51 PM
Post: 3408
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: TAXACHUSETTS
Cancel all 3 of those ugly fuckin' hats.
Just end the season now.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 07, 2012 @ 14:03:42 PM
Post: 600
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South Shore
Originally posted by Inactive User
^who the fuck wants to wait a year over $60?
cant wait to get that logo on your chest

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

December 07, 2012 @ 14:10:39 PM
Post: 403
Join Date: May 2012
Originally posted by Inactive User
i actually guarantee Tyler or one of OF wears the acid green and it becomes an instant 'classic', its just his style to do some shit like that and then everyone would simultaneously hop on the greens dick. 
last 2 things to get super hype were hockey top (frank ocean) and field pullover (kanye), i dont think people pay attention to tyler anymore

x

December 07, 2012 @ 14:13:22 PM
Post: 675
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: boston
should of just stuck with gray the camo hoodie is on some cow-print life


edit: small box only japan release? 

instagram _burri

December 07, 2012 @ 14:15:36 PM
Post: 3408
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: TAXACHUSETTS
@lalala, dont forget about the leopard puffy northface worn by Drakes cupcakes.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 07, 2012 @ 14:21:43 PM
Post: 63
Join Date: Nov 2012
Originally posted by Inactive User
should of just stuck with gray the camo hoodie is on some cow-print life

edit: small box only japan release? 
I don't see why they would do that because they sold out so quick on the japan site. they could easily sell out on the us store. also, there's only hats left to drop of the stuff from the preview, no outerwear. makes sense to drop an unannounced clothing item with them.
December 07, 2012 @ 14:23:55 PM
Post: 5815
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 440/216
Originally posted by Inactive User
I don't see why they would do that because they sold out so quick on the japan site. they could easily sell out on the us store. also, there's only hats left to drop of the stuff from the preview, no outerwear. makes sense to drop an unannounced clothing item with them.
exactly...i dont see why people are doubting the release of the small box pullover. Pretty much a chance for people to try again
edit: and for me to make more $$$

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 07, 2012 @ 14:28:25 PM
Post: 357
Join Date: Jul 2012
Originally posted by Inactive User
last 2 things to get super hype were hockey top (frank ocean) and field pullover (kanye), i dont think people pay attention to tyler anymore
Yeah thats true

Instagram - LE11FFF

December 07, 2012 @ 14:33:49 PM
Post: 1458
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cleveland
Did the box logo drop in Japan yet?
December 07, 2012 @ 14:36:53 PM
Post: 5815
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 440/216
Originally posted by Inactive User
Did the box logo drop in Japan yet?
dropped 3 weeks ago i believe maybe even earlier 

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 07, 2012 @ 14:41:14 PM
Post: 139
Join Date: Jul 2012
Originally posted by Inactive User
exactly...i dont see why people are doubting the release of the small box pullover. Pretty much a chance for people to try again

edit: and for me to make more $$$
I don't see how people are going to buy the small box when the metal pullover is way doper, fiends man. Just how people bought that white box logo at SupLA. fiending for that box.
December 07, 2012 @ 14:45:40 PM
Post: 435
Join Date: Nov 2012
What jacket is this? Seller says its a 'summer jacket' from '08. Looks like the ventile to me but just wanna make sure supreme didn't release a lighter weight one with the exact same style lol. Anyway, copped this shit. 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_menzeeUC4V1qzcq1ao1_1280.jpg
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x