Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 15, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
Jacobos

Don't mean to be that guy but I was just in a car accident and I'm selling my hats to help the lady I hit. I'm not asking for much, just that you give it the once over, I'll take offers. http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1
Please don't flame me, I just need to get these sold as soon as possible.
thats not even the link to what your selling?
December 15, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
primelore

this thread is runned by oddfutures bbc riders
December 15, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

*Comes here hates on OF, Posts in SR thread, he loves Stray Rats*
December 15, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Iarumas

*Has to check authors thread history to win argument*
December 15, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
primelore

what does OF have to do with strayrats?
December 15, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Dat Ny Supreme Snapcool
December 15, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

*Has to check authors thread history to win argument*
*Has to post anger on HB*
December 16, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
RyandaGod

loving my donut beanie....  

dunno why it quoted rsomers. HB fucked up
December 16, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

what does OF have to do with strayrats?
tyler the inventor 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 16, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Im da Preme Gawdcool
December 16, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
intellect

Im da Preme Gawd
Camo Mechanics is one of the finest pieces of the season
December 16, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
intellect

What's everybody's favorite item of the season? I missed out on the pin dot shell but that's definitely up top on my list. Honorable mention goes to the wallabees, most underrated collab
3 6 mafia tee in YELLOW
December 16, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
RyandaGod

How long before the actual preview does Supreme tell you that the preview is coming out?
the thirst is unreal.... damn
December 16, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
dinkleberg

wow nigga got owned. that dude always baggin on someone with negativity and hate, he got what he deserved.
December 16, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
AGar

COOL STORY TIME 

so i was at the apple store because my iphone glass cracked.  i was early for my gay ass ``genius bar appointment`` so i got on an ipad and started scrolling through pictures.  there is a few different sets, and one of them is a group of students studying abroad in Rome.   you already know these kids are dressed lame as shit...levis, vans, stupid haircuts and hats, really gay graphic t-shirts you might find in some super pathetic mall store....i specifically spotted a few items with a pretty blatant American Eagle logo...horrible...but lo and behold one of the faggots in the photo shoot was posted up next to some Roman cafe or in front of the Colosseum, arms around his 6/10 female classmate, rocking a brand spanking new Supreme leopard backpack from '09?..i checked in a few more pictures and it was definitely real, and extremely random....how a deadstock Supreme backpack from 4 seasons ago ends up in an apple photo shoot especially when they're wearing bullshit like American eagle and abercrombie and North Face (in the snow photos) is beyond me... 
I cant tell who's more of a faggot, either the kid on the ipad or you.

ps. nigga you gay for being a 22 year old and posting about a kid you dont even know. fucking insecure faggot look at yourself before you judge others... I swear alot of you tend to do that shit on HB.

Bout it, Bout it

December 16, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
paulywalnuts

Um i think the point of my story was misred. First of all i have nothing against levis and i wear vans. Secondly, the kid on the ipad was a fictional character dressed by apple or whatever company or photographer did the photo shoot. So i was really taking shots at them. Third, those pictures of me are years old and made public because i dont care who sees them or what is said about them. 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

December 16, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
paulywalnuts

Double post

December 16, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
wavelordmht

jesus christ what did i just get into by looking at this forum?
December 16, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
wavelordmht

jesus christ what did i just get into by looking at this forum?
December 16, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
paulywalnuts

Herbs thinking theyre internet detectives because they found publicly made pictures of me linked from this site
yawn

December 16, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
RyandaGod

Herbs thinking theyre internet detectives because they found publicly made pictures of me linked from this site
yawn
* confused    there ya go homie
December 16, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
intellect

How long before the actual preview does Supreme tell you that the preview is coming out?
December 16, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
wavelordmht

but anyway, i was going to ask if it's easy to spot a fake supreme x cdg box logo hoodie. i usually cop straight from supreme but i bought one from a random dude on a forum and i'm just paranoid. even though the dude seems totally legit. i've never seen one of the cdg hoodies close up in person to know what they're like.
December 16, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
jjapplesauce

No idea why I even checked this forum today.  Bout the only post relevant to anything was the dude in the mechanics jacket hyped on his donut beanie.
December 16, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
jjapplesauce

No idea why I even checked this forum today.  Bout the only post relevant to anything was the dude in the mechanics jacket hyped on his donut beanie.
December 16, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
real nigga

Um i think the point of my story was misred. First of all i have nothing against levis and i wear vans. Secondly, the kid on
the ipad was a fictional character dressed by apple or whatever company or photographer did the photo shoot. So i was really taking shots at them. Third, those pictures of me are years old and made public because i dont care who sees them or what is said about them. 
The floral hoodie came out SS12 who are you kidding "years old"

"arms around his 6/10 female classmate" 

loool bruh, I don't mean to hate... but that post was some serious projection, this chick is a 6/10 on a good day...

Idk bruh, I'd let her bop me up smile

Young niggas run everything

December 16, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
freemaxb

Um i think the point of my story was misred. First of all i have nothing against levis and i wear vans. Secondly, the kid on
the ipad was a fictional character dressed by apple or whatever company or photographer did the photo shoot. So i was really taking shots at them. Third, those pictures of me are years old and made public because i dont care who sees them or what is said about them. 

loool bruh, I don't mean to hate... but that post was some serious projection, this chick is a 6/10 on a good day...
You a hater bruh.
December 16, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
freemaxb

You a hater bruh.
December 16, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
charlieb555

Price check on a Floral Polo?
December 16, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
charlieb555

Price check on a Floral Polo?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.