Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 15, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
lenryhouis

one of the buttons of my n3b fell off while i was out so its gone. would supreme be able to send me a new one? or should i just try and find one similar?  
Yeah thats what happened to me on my M-51 jacket so I emailed them and they sent me some buttons for free.
thanks, i emailed them. how fast did they respond?
December 15, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
paulywalnuts

thanks, i emailed them. how fast did they respond?

they'll probably respond on monday 

i master bait from time to time

December 15, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
paulywalnuts

COOL STORY TIME 

so i was at the apple store because my iphone glass cracked.  i was early for my gay ass ``genius bar appointment`` so i got on an ipad and started scrolling through pictures.  there is a few different sets, and one of them is a group of students studying abroad in Rome.   you already know these kids are dressed lame as shit...levis, vans, stupid haircuts and hats, really gay graphic t-shirts you might find in some super pathetic mall store....i specifically spotted a few items with a pretty blatant American Eagle logo...horrible...but lo and behold one of the faggots in the photo shoot was posted up next to some Roman cafe or in front of the Colosseum, arms around his 6/10 female classmate, rocking a brand spanking new Supreme leopard backpack from '09?..i checked in a few more pictures and it was definitely real, and extremely random....how a deadstock Supreme backpack from 4 seasons ago ends up in an apple photo shoot especially when they're wearing bullshit like American eagle and abercrombie and North Face (in the snow photos) is beyond me... 

i master bait from time to time

December 15, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
BasedBlong

what you have against levis and vans? ^

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

December 15, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
WetCat

anyone know if they ever sold out on the cord camps? might pick up a blue if they throw them on for the the sale.
December 15, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
syrupgod

anyone know if they ever sold out on the cord camps? might pick up a blue if they throw them on for the the sale.
probably still there

YUNG PREME LXRD

December 15, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
SHARKlN

Accessories don't go on sale. Only shirts, pants, jackets
December 15, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
syrupgod

who copped the tims lol

YUNG PREME LXRD

December 15, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
bostonstrangler

What items are you guys most sore about sleepin on?  I was eyeballin that corduroy club jacket for the longest time till it vanished from the store.  Same with the houndstooth flannel.  I don't even remember seeing the field pullover go up but that shit looks slick as fuck in black.  

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, NAVY BOX LOGO, BLACK BOX LOGO ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

December 15, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
c0w7ree

What items are you guys most sore about sleepin on?  I was eyeballin that corduroy club jacket for the longest time till it vanished from the store.  Same with the houndstooth flannel.  I don't even remember seeing the field pullover go up but that shit looks slick as fuck in black.  
Field pullover was in the first drop...
December 15, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
DonKing

COOL STORY TIME 

so i was at the apple store because my iphone glass cracked.  i was early for my gay ass ``genius bar appointment`` so i got on an ipad and started scrolling through pictures.  there is a few different sets, and one of them is a group of students studying abroad in Rome.   you already know these kids are dressed lame as shit...levis, vans, stupid haircuts and hats, really gay graphic t-shirts you might find in some super pathetic mall store....i specifically spotted a few items with a pretty blatant American Eagle logo...horrible...but lo and behold one of the faggots in the photo shoot was posted up next to some Roman cafe or in front of the Colosseum, arms around his 6/10 female classmate, rocking a brand spanking new Supreme leopard backpack from '09?..i checked in a few more pictures and it was definitely real, and extremely random....how a deadstock Supreme backpack from 4 seasons ago ends up in an apple photo shoot especially when they're wearing bullshit like American eagle and abercrombie and North Face (in the snow photos) is beyond me... 
I cant tell who's more of a faggot, either the kid on the ipad or you.

ps. nigga you gay for being a 22 year old and posting about a kid you dont even know. fucking insecure faggot look at yourself before you judge others... I swear alot of you tend to do that shit on HB.
December 15, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
BobaTeaFett

COOL STORY TIME 

I cant tell who's more of a faggot, either the kid on the ipad or you.

ps. nigga you gay for being a 22 year old and posting about a kid you dont even know. fucking insecure faggot look at yourself before you judge others... I swear alot of you tend to do that shit on HB.
December 15, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
psca

Anyone wanna send me a get a life sticker? I'll PayPal you a dollar or something
December 15, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
psca

Anyone wanna send me a get a life sticker? I'll PayPal you a dollar or something
December 15, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
pigionz

that thirst

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

December 15, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
pigionz

that thirst

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

December 15, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
jfergny

What's everybody's favorite item of the season? I missed out on the pin dot shell but that's definitely up top on my list. Honorable mention goes to the wallabees, most underrated collab

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

December 15, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
pattshreds

What's everybody's favorite item of the season? I missed out on the pin dot shell but that's definitely up top on my list. Honorable mention goes to the wallabees, most underrated collab
either the flight satin camp or pile lined shirt.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

December 15, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
PTBNL

Is the end of season sale always 30% off?
December 15, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
hashrat

im new to the forums, where can i post stuff for sale and for trade? and anyone know how to trade on ebay safely?
December 15, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
susdaddy

lc? ...idk
December 15, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
susdaddy

December 15, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
touchdowntodd

randomness but is the indy hoodie thats still on the site made by the regular manufacturer? or was the indy shit made thru someone else .. i still like that for some reason

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 15, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

cool
December 15, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
yungsailor

damn that nigga ugly..
December 15, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
applesauce

Oh shit when did the African Windbreaker start to sell out? The navy cw was instock like yesterday wasn't it?
applesauce

Oh shit when did the African Windbreaker start to sell out? The navy cw was instock like yesterday wasn't it?
applesauce

December 15, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
These Geez

Don't mean to be that guy but I was just in a car accident and I'm selling my hats to help the lady I hit. I'm not asking for much, just that you give it the once over, I'll take offers. http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1
Please don't flame me, I just need to get these sold as soon as possible.

WTB ANYTHING THAT SAYS SUPREME, PREFERABLY IN A BOX OF SOME SORT

December 15, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Don't mean to be that guy but I was just in a car accident and I'm selling my hats to help the lady I hit. I'm not asking for much, just that you give it the once over, I'll take offers. http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1
Please don't flame me, I just need to get these sold as soon as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.