[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 15, 2012 @ 21:07
What's everybody's favorite item of the season? I missed out on the pin dot shell but that's definitely up top on my list. Honorable mention goes to the wallabees, most underrated collab

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

Dec 15, 2012 @ 21:20
What's everybody's favorite item of the season? I missed out on the pin dot shell but that's definitely up top on my list. Honorable mention goes to the wallabees, most underrated collab
either the flight satin camp or pile lined shirt.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Dec 15, 2012 @ 21:23
Is the end of season sale always 30% off?
Dec 15, 2012 @ 21:42
im new to the forums, where can i post stuff for sale and for trade? and anyone know how to trade on ebay safely?
Dec 15, 2012 @ 21:43

lc? ...idk
Dec 15, 2012 @ 21:43
Dec 15, 2012 @ 22:18
randomness but is the indy hoodie thats still on the site made by the regular manufacturer? or was the indy shit made thru someone else .. i still like that for some reason

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Dec 15, 2012 @ 22:23
smokeyface
Dec 15, 2012 @ 22:26
damn that nigga ugly..
Dec 15, 2012 @ 22:37
Oh shit when did the African Windbreaker start to sell out? The navy cw was instock like yesterday wasn't it?
Oh shit when did the African Windbreaker start to sell out? The navy cw was instock like yesterday wasn't it?
Dec 15, 2012 @ 22:38
Don't mean to be that guy but I was just in a car accident and I'm selling my hats to help the lady I hit. I'm not asking for much, just that you give it the once over, I'll take offers. http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1
Please don't flame me, I just need to get these sold as soon as possible.

WTB ANYTHING THAT SAYS SUPREME, PREFERABLY IN A BOX OF SOME SORT

Dec 15, 2012 @ 22:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
Don't mean to be that guy but I was just in a car accident and I'm selling my hats to help the lady I hit. I'm not asking for much, just that you give it the once over, I'll take offers. http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Dec 15, 2012 @ 22:48
thats not even the link to what your selling?
Dec 15, 2012 @ 23:02
this thread is runned by oddfutures bbc riders
Dec 15, 2012 @ 23:05
*Comes here hates on OF, Posts in SR thread, he loves Stray Rats*
Dec 15, 2012 @ 23:11
*Has to check authors thread history to win argument*
Dec 15, 2012 @ 23:18
what does OF have to do with strayrats?
Dec 15, 2012 @ 23:36

Dat Ny Supreme Snapsmokeyface
Dec 15, 2012 @ 23:38
*Has to check authors thread history to win argument*
*Has to post anger on HB*
Dec 16, 2012 @ 00:09

loving my donut beanie....  

dunno why it quoted rsomers. HB fucked up
Dec 16, 2012 @ 00:09
what does OF have to do with strayrats?
tyler the inventor 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 16, 2012 @ 00:11

Im da Preme Gawdsmokeyface
Dec 16, 2012 @ 00:22

Im da Preme Gawd
Camo Mechanics is one of the finest pieces of the season
Dec 16, 2012 @ 00:30
3 6 mafia tee in YELLOW
Dec 16, 2012 @ 00:53
How long before the actual preview does Supreme tell you that the preview is coming out?
the thirst is unreal.... damn
Dec 16, 2012 @ 00:54
wow nigga got owned. that dude always baggin on someone with negativity and hate, he got what he deserved.
Dec 16, 2012 @ 00:55
COOL STORY TIME 

so i was at the apple store because my iphone glass cracked.  i was early for my gay ass ``genius bar appointment`` so i got on an ipad and started scrolling through pictures.  there is a few different sets, and one of them is a group of students studying abroad in Rome.   you already know these kids are dressed lame as shit...levis, vans, stupid haircuts and hats, really gay graphic t-shirts you might find in some super pathetic mall store....i specifically spotted a few items with a pretty blatant American Eagle logo...horrible...but lo and behold one of the faggots in the photo shoot was posted up next to some Roman cafe or in front of the Colosseum, arms around his 6/10 female classmate, rocking a brand spanking new Supreme leopard backpack from '09?..i checked in a few more pictures and it was definitely real, and extremely random....how a deadstock Supreme backpack from 4 seasons ago ends up in an apple photo shoot especially when they're wearing bullshit like American eagle and abercrombie and North Face (in the snow photos) is beyond me... 
I cant tell who's more of a faggot, either the kid on the ipad or you.

ps. nigga you gay for being a 22 year old and posting about a kid you dont even know. fucking insecure faggot look at yourself before you judge others... I swear alot of you tend to do that shit on HB.

Bout it, Bout it

Dec 16, 2012 @ 01:37
Um i think the point of my story was misred. First of all i have nothing against levis and i wear vans. Secondly, the kid on the ipad was a fictional character dressed by apple or whatever company or photographer did the photo shoot. So i was really taking shots at them. Third, those pictures of me are years old and made public because i dont care who sees them or what is said about them. 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.