[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

December 06, 2012 @ 17:41:46
XL black up
edit: gone lol

IG: @mobbyluii

December 06, 2012 @ 17:42:07
Black XL Up.
December 06, 2012 @ 17:42:37
@sharkin what size is the pile lined you got/ whats your height?

^ as far as the Basquiat collab, shit is weak. There are so many other artists that could benefit from the exposure.
Basquiat has way to much hype. After the doc on him a few years back his shit started showing up everywhere on t shirts. If you miss the supreme collection Im sure you can get to an UO and pick up some pos tee with Samo on it.
Can't help but feel sorry for the dude a bit since hes not alive to see his work mass produced and slapped on every fuckboy with $40. But in the end, Basquiat's friends were selling the paintings he gave them when he was still alive so who fuckin knows.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

December 06, 2012 @ 17:42:58
black medium gone
December 06, 2012 @ 17:45:23
got my email confirmation shortly after the swiftness cawp, but still havent gotten a tracking number...

Él Duderîno

December 06, 2012 @ 17:45:34
I'm looking to cop the Striped Down Jacket in a size Medium. I've never owned a Supreme jacket, not sure how they fit. I'm a medium in the shirt and tshirts. Anyone have the Striped Down Jacket? Know how it fits?
December 06, 2012 @ 17:47:26
@jeasy3d thats what i was thinkin my planning is good then .. gonna grab somethin good

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 06, 2012 @ 17:47:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
@sharkin what size is the pile lined you got/ whats your height?
6'2" 165 i got Li wear 16/35 shirts and it should fit perfectly (measured an overshirt i like against the sizing chart)
December 06, 2012 @ 17:48:59
these resocks last about 30 seconds...how are people so fast?

Doubleclutchhoops.com

December 06, 2012 @ 17:50:36
store opened at 8 i was checked out and a email with my order # at 8 datswiftness. smokeyface

Lillyhammer

December 06, 2012 @ 17:50:53
I had my stuff filled out at 8:01 this morning, and I was still cart jacked for camo this morning.

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

December 06, 2012 @ 17:52:42
i got a camo on my second order after getting two items on my first.

#211swivftness
December 06, 2012 @ 17:53:59
acid green XL gone.

keep a lookout for huge green pylons walking around
December 06, 2012 @ 17:55:04
i got a camo on my second order after getting two items on my first.#211swivftness
dope

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

December 06, 2012 @ 17:57:38
REVS
You can download programs to tell you when a site has updated. They get the notification the site changed (Meaning a restock). They cwap. Simple as that.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 06, 2012 @ 18:03:46
to anyone who currently has the pile lined....

is there specific washing instructions on the tag?

how about putting it in the dryer on low heat to shrink er...bad idea?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 06, 2012 @ 18:06:22
it's wool

dryer will shrink it to a barbie xl
December 06, 2012 @ 18:06:26
why the fuck would you need to wash it? Do you live on the street? Can you not close your mouth when you eat? I've never washed half of my clothes because I'm not some dirty ass mofucka...

FS Supreme Panelled Parka White L

December 06, 2012 @ 18:08:32
why the fuck would you need to wash it? Do you live on the street? Can you not close your mouth when you eat? I've never washed half of my clothes because I'm not some dirty ass mofucka...
you smell
December 06, 2012 @ 18:09:10
you smell
like spam

December 06, 2012 @ 18:10:03
think he is trying to shrink it slightly...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 06, 2012 @ 18:12:14
think he is trying to shrink it slightly...
yes just slightly. so it looks more fitted. measurements on it are larger than most button ups.
December 06, 2012 @ 18:14:00
"You can download programs to tell you when a site has updated. They get the notification the site changed (Meaning a restock). They cwap. Simple as that."

Yea, but what about the time it takes to put in your shipping and credit card info? Thats what I'm talking about.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

December 06, 2012 @ 18:15:51
"You can download programs to tell you when a site has updated. They get the notification the site changed (Meaning a restock). They cwap. Simple as that."Yea, but what about the time it takes to put in your shipping and credit card info? Thats what I'm talking about.
autofill son. But my autofill is always fucked and still got that swiftness.

Lillyhammer

December 06, 2012 @ 18:16:06
"You can download programs to tell you when a site has updated. They get the notification the site changed (Meaning a restock). They cwap. Simple as that."

Yea, but what about the time it takes to put in your shipping and credit card info? Thats what I'm talking about.
dats a secret, shhh let it be
December 06, 2012 @ 18:16:18
Dr. Shark will be providing private counseling sessions if you missed the drop and the salt is getting the best of you.

also, better cop from a reseller soon, because when herbs get their christmas money, i'm upping my price at least 25%
December 06, 2012 @ 18:17:12
ewwwwwwwww you must be one of those types of people that let their white shirts get all yellow and nap huh 
hahahahaha yup. blushing

December 06, 2012 @ 18:21:26
no restocks, just people calling back to cancel after they cop in store ..

weak shit LOL .. sorry to thsoe that missed .. small logos next week?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x