Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 12, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
applesauce

lets talk about the best pants Supreme makes...heard the jeans are aight...who owns the cords or the canvas 5 pocket joints, or the chinos?  
i got old work pants and ones from this season, they're definitely nice.  also bought twill pants over the summer, buttery soft and smooth.  
I've been looking at the pants. What are the chances of a restock in any for the sale (if it happens)?
December 12, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
Sponge

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/su preme-northface-galore-visvim-jkts-more/?#post- 3245185 SUPREME NORTHFACE GALORE

December 12, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
secretsociety

do they fit true to size?? i heard they fit a little smaller than your usual size (example: your usually a size 34, you should prly get 36)
sizing is on the site actual waist is 2 inches bigger than the tagged size

سبحان

December 12, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
veryrareandbased

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/188837#3814189

VERY RARE SUPREME VERY BASED
that is not very rare nor very based. fuck nigga

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 12, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
stanpreme

lets talk about the best pants Supreme makes...heard the jeans are aight...who owns the cords or the canvas 5 pocket joints, or the chinos?  
i got old work pants and ones from this season, they're definitely nice.  also bought twill pants over the summer, buttery soft and smooth.  
I have the burgundy cords and the green canvas five pockets and two pairs of the chinos.

The chinos are great everyday pants, the olive ones are my favorite but the normal khaki color ones are obviously versatile.

The cords are comfy af but the burgundy color is a little loud so i only wear them to contrast with something like a black t shirt, my girlfriend calls these my blowjob pants for what it's worth because.... well you can figure that out.

The canvas five pocket are my favorite pants i own. it's hard to describe but the canvas material is stiff but the fit couldn't be more comfortable. when i first bought these and put them on i regretted it because they were stiff, but after wearing them a few times I can't wear them enough.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

December 12, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
RyandaGod

I have the burgundy cords and the green canvas five pockets and two pairs of the chinos.

The chinos are great everyday pants, the olive ones are my favorite but the normal khaki color ones are obviously versatile.

The cords are comfy af but the burgundy color is a little loud so i only wear them to contrast with something like a black t shirt, my girlfriend calls these my blowjob pants for what it's worth because.... well you can figure that out.

The canvas five pocket are my favorite pants i own. it's hard to describe but the canvas material is stiff but the fit couldn't be more comfortable. when i first bought these and put them on i regretted it because they were stiff, but after wearing them a few times I can't wear them enough.

blow job pants... come on b

December 12, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
foreigner

blow job pants... come on b

what he's trying to say I think is that those are his go-to pants when he's giving blow jobs. they're soft so they're easy on the knees.
December 12, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
BasedBlong

i have the canvas pants. probably my favorite pants as of right now.  the quality on them is on point, i definetly recommend them to anyone who is debating on getting them or not.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

December 12, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
kr00kd

i got a pair of their chino pants. they are nice. i had them tapered for a slimmer fit, but im not really wearing any pants right now besides my iron hearts so i can get mad fades

on another note, harris tweed coaches came in today. shit is so nice. favorite piece of the season. super glad i sized up. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

December 12, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
foreigner

i got a pair of their chino pants. they are nice. i had them tapered for a slimmer fit, but im not really wearing any pants right now besides my iron hearts so i can get mad fades

on another note, harris tweed coaches came in today. shit is so nice. favorite piece of the season. super glad i sized up. 
hook us up with some pics! doesnt even need to be a fit pic. just some closer up details would be nice! glad you are satisfied
December 12, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
donadamsky

QUESTION: WHAT IS ONE ITEM THAT YOU WISH YOU HAD AND WOULD HONESTLY SPEND THAT CHANGE TO GO GET IT???
MINES IS A BLUE MARBLE CAMP.I FEEL THE FEATHERS ARE GUD BUT NOT BETTER THAN THE MARBLE OR EVEN TROPICAL

red stadium jacket, grey JA hoodie, blue vis camp
yea i agree with tht stadium jacket but the blue was definetly the best color imo.red green and blue were all hot tho
im talking about this one

which one u speaking of?

December 12, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
donadamsky

looks like there might be a few S/S '13 items on that rack behind where Ari and Jebbia are standing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByVDLi8gF-w
LMAO Coogi doe? I don't even remember that EVER being in style. Way too many colors on a single shirt. That shit costs even more than Supreme, but is nowhere near as stylish. Ratchet-ass clothing brand.

gotta dissagree w/ u fam

December 12, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
mrteebonilla

^

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

December 12, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
Leilowed

they're both chunky dudes, can you imagine you frail kids wearing those sweaters...
December 12, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
formulalopez

Where can I find the sizing for the snakeskin button up that released last season? Thanks in advance fam.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

December 12, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
getrichactfamous

no snakeskin, but this should give you an idea...

http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/supreme/a-shirt.html?limit=30

@getrichactfamous

December 12, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
brothersport

Please stop using the word frail. There are a lot of other words to describe skinny people.
December 12, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Chief Keef

Please stop using the word frail. There are a lot of other words to describe skinny people.
you must be frail
December 12, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
sandz

anyone got some pics of the Waist packs, pretty keen on one.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

December 12, 2012 @ 12:47 PM
SHARKlN

Where can I find the sizing for the snakeskin button up that released last season? Thanks in advance fam.
 Length x width of the body x width of the shoulders (cm) 
S(71x50x40)
M(75x54x44)
L(77x57x46)
XL(83x59x51)

it's mad boxy
December 12, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
pattshreds

took a couple fit pics of the pile lined. it's a size L and i'm 5'8 / 135 lbs. I usually get mediums but i sized up for layering. a sweatshirt fits comfortably underneath, not tight. the sleeves are pretty long but the L fits great for layering. and i doubt any of yall are as small as me so the sleeves probably wont be an issue for anyone.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

December 12, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
darioc

Of course the one piece I have been looking forward to all year hasnt shipped!  Looks dope!!!
December 12, 2012 @ 02:46 PM
edwardtrill

^

Vashtie

Stay Gold.

December 12, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
millertime04

How nice are those wool beanies tho
December 12, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
SHARKlN

wool blend right? what's the tag say?
December 12, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
RyandaGod

for anyone who cares, noticed my 8ball beanie was made in Canada, for those hating on that korean made shit
December 12, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
REVS

Floral Fam getting called out in the Off-Topic, where the fuck is the squad???

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 12, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
RyandaGod

Floral Fam getting called out in the Off-Topic, where the fuck is the squad???
We here fam. Thread turned into that other boy catching an L at the hands of da gawdcool
December 12, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
lalala

fits kinda large, if you're inbetween then size down

x

December 12, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
tomo.

Great post Pattshreds. I'm 5'8 and sized up for layering aswell. Fit looks quality!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.