Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 11, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
pattshreds

6'2" 160lbs.. Went TTS, Large. Perfect fit, but I won't be layering it over anything more than a t shirt.
Warm as fuck, best button up of the season.
cant wait till this arrives tomorrow. if anyone wants a L fit pic let me know, sized up for layering purposes.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

December 11, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
NNOLANN

Whenever I wash my hoodies:

- Wash with cold water
- Let it air dry OR
- throw it in the dryer on the lowest setting possible for like 5-10 minutes then let it air dry. Less chance of it smelling weird from sitting out wet/damp.
December 11, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
touchdowntodd

toss up some fit pics and what measurement across your chest do you normally buy shirts at? (armpit to armpit measurements) ... i still want the grey one

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 11, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Hot damn, this is my first time ordering apparel from supreme. Just got my box logo this evening, i was pretty amazed by the hoodie, the hoodie itself is actually very very nice. The quality is on point, you can feel it once you have it in your hand. It is thicker than i thought it would be, and yeah...the box logo is a BIG ONE! lol

I am around 6' 160lbs.... got the size medium heather grey. I like how the way it fits on me and i can also put something on top for layering, thinking of a denim jacket . 
you aint cop no box logo 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 11, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
pattshreds

@touchdowntodd from supreme i usually buy medium shirts. so 21 1/4, but i sized up to large in the pile which is 23 so i can layer over sweatshirts. ill post one up either tomorrow or wednesday.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

December 11, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
Vici.

wtf are you guys talking about.. that's how clothes are supposed to fit.. 
lol
some of ya'll are still on that big and tall.
and if you don't have to wash them, then don't wash. washing can only make your garments worse.
dry clean, if anything. 
or if you really need to wash, then inside out with cold water and hang dry.
December 11, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
touchdowntodd

@touchdowntodd from supreme i usually buy medium shirts. so 21 1/4, but i sized up to large in the pile which is 23 so i can layer over sweatshirts. ill post one up either tomorrow or wednesday.

cool thanks .. i like my ish 22" across but cause of wash i get L usually cause itll be right after one wash ... the pile at 23" seemed perfect with a shirt underneath .. sucks its grabbin onto cotton undershirts tho smh

the armpit measurements are FUCKIN with my buyin the gucci leather down .. especially with gettin the gucci Jordan1s last week i want that coat, but im right between L and M .. smfh wish i could see it in person

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 11, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
Centropy

Real Niggas On It
These some dirty ass looking motherfuckers. A box logo aint gonna make it if the rest of your outfit came from a trashcan. Those jeans are straight garbage, look at that dude on the right lmao, is that a hole in his crotch? I can almost smell the sweat from his balls from here!

London proxy service available PM for details

December 11, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
pattshreds

cool thanks .. i like my ish 22" across but cause of wash i get L usually cause itll be right after one wash ... the pile at 23" seemed perfect with a shirt underneath .. sucks its grabbin onto cotton undershirts tho smh

the armpit measurements are FUCKIN with my buyin the gucci leather down .. especially with gettin the gucci Jordan1s last week i want that coat, but im right between L and M .. smfh wish i could see it in person
haha i feel you man! make a trip to the store. spending that much money on a coat is not an internet thing unless you know itll fit perfect.

December 11, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
origins

Might pull the trigger on the pile line, shit looks really nice.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

December 11, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
edwardtrill

Real Niggas On It
These some dirty ass looking motherfuckers. A box logo aint gonna make it if the rest of your outfit came from a trashcan. Those jeans are straight garbage, look at that dude on the right lmao, is that a hole in his crotch? I can almost smell the sweat from his balls from here!

Stay Gold.

December 11, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
slytendencies

@slytendencies what about large and wash to shrink?
You'd think that would work, but the length is still a problem
December 11, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
icecreamkate

Men judging other men in their clothes... 2012 has lost all control. Where's 2013?

We rule the underground.

December 11, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
icecreamkate

Anyone take the patch off of the 8 Ball Coaches jacket? 
im scared my jacket might get fucked up.
Why would you buy an expensive jacket like that just to fuck it up. Go to Burlington Coat Factory and buy a jacket to rip up or keep the 8-Ball on.

We rule the underground.

December 11, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
veryrareandbased

Real Niggas On It
Let me guess...You tried to get a black box logo...You aint got no swiftneezy.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 11, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
Centropy

Real Niggas On It
Let me guess...You tried to get a black box logo...You aint got no swiftneezy.
I copped black and grey but had to go to store on Thursday and Friday to get them as staff said only 1 per customer. Didn't have to be swift at all in London, there wasn't even a queue on Friday.

London proxy service available PM for details

December 11, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
thegreatcornholio666

Man that brown pile lined is fire, slept on that hard.. blinded by the box
December 11, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
gzathesoupartist

CAMO BOGGOOO CAME IN TODAY PUSSIES
December 11, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Real Niggas On It
no raw denim

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 11, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
swift_gorilla

Hey I know I'm new and you guys hate that, but I need help. If I'm 5'11" 130lbs what size tweed coaches jacket should I get?
December 11, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
kr00kd

Hey I know I'm new and you guys hate that, but I need help. If I'm 5'11" 130lbs what size tweed coaches jacket should I get?
take the money and get a gym membership and some weight gainer

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

December 11, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
M.

Am I the only one who gets disappointed when they search "Supreme" on Instagram or Tumblr? 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 11, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
VerminSupreme

6'2" 160lbs.. Went TTS, Large. Perfect fit, but I won't be layering it over anything more than a t shirt.
Warm as fuck, best button up of the season.
cant wait till this arrives tomorrow. if anyone wants a L fit pic let me know, sized up for layering purposes.
plzzz do both pics so far have been tts.... need to see it sized up to make my decision

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

December 11, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^Its just you
December 11, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
icecreamkate

How much for the camo boggooo..

We rule the underground.

December 11, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
SHARKlN

If anyone has an brown XL for a M or L lmk

feelin a size up might be more versatile 
December 11, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
Leilowed

black backpack restocked!

can anyone tell me if it has a dedicated laptop sleeve?
December 11, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
Trespace

black backpack restocked!

can anyone tell me if it has a dedicated laptop sleeve?
Yeah theres a sleeve for it.
December 11, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
M.

^Its just you

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 11, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^Its just you

U gota thing for Neil Patrick Harris? Dat sus life

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.