Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 10, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

penis pump?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 10, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
paulywalnuts

so...small box logos still too?  talk about sweatshirt overkill...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

December 10, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
Gorblata

Yeah I got the forest green atelier it's real nice, Dill is chill if you aren't like a try hard swaggot (swag-faggot) in your DS Jordan IV's. and yeah @campcapper123 is my friend

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

December 10, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
mrteebonilla

Yeah I got the forest green atelier it's real nice, Dill is chill if you aren't like a try hard swaggot (swag-faggot) in your DS Jordan IV's. and yeah @campcapper123 is my friend
DS would mean deadstock as in not worn...

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

December 10, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
paulywalnuts

Dill is such a fucking joke. I'm allowed to talk though, I put money in his pocket:

what do you even mean he's a joke?  he's a legend

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

December 10, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
1978S

Since the preview, I've thought the camo was a nod to the old Bape prints. Maybe it's just me. I like it, better than a lot of the camo prints other brands are putting out.

For anyone who has the Waxed Cotton N3B, what exactly does the care tag say? I remember reading someone say earlier that it seemed hard to maintain. How do you guys plan on going about re-waxing it if needed? Also, overall opinions on quality/warmth?
More pictures in the link below. Get this N B3 for CHEAP!!!!...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190768433407?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

December 10, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
Gorblata

DS would mean deadstock as in not worn.but kids always wear there's an like wash the soles and try to pass them off and sell them as DS. Hyperbole mah dood

December 10, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
protoscum1990

i think one of the most slept on items tht i actually thought was one of the best items this season was the newspaper tee.wish i gotten the mint one as well
December 10, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
CampCapper123

word. Dill was cool, same with the workers they're only assholes if you come in looking like a total poser faggot riding a longboard. but if you actually like make conversation with them they're chill and hook it up with stickers too 
December 10, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
Gorblata

what do you even mean he's a joke?  he's a legend

Wordword. Not gonna lie he's rad, he's super innovative with his skating, but I can see why if you don't skate you would hate his skating style because he isn't back 360 nose blunt and lipsliding 14 stairs like Nyjah in street league.

December 10, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
donadamsky

Supp guys

that gorilla level leg hair suprised

December 10, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
paulywalnuts

seriously Supreme released like 12 sweatshirts this season...what a joke...
last supper
small box zip up
cliver 
thermal zip up 
snap up 
box logo
small box
atelier
split
arc crew
champion
cairo 
independent
metal plate

sorry not 12....14....

December 10, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
WatchOutForSelener

that gorilla level leg hair

lol

December 10, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
CampCapper123

I don't see how you could hate on Dill, he's a rad dude and has a nice older style which i prefer over most skaters today who are just clones of each other and just do everything as high as possible just to have the most technical style around but don't actually put any soul into their skating.
December 10, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
Gorblata

I don't see how you could hate on Dill, he's a rad dude and hasz a nice older style which i prefer over most skaters today who are just clones of each other and just do everything as high as possible just to have the most technical style around but don't actually put any soul into their skating.
But I like tech skating :'(

December 10, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
Gorblata

last supper

small box zip up

cliver 

thermal zip up 

snap up 

box logo

small box

atelier

split

arc crew

champion

cairo 

independent

metal plate

sorry not 12....14....
Then again it is Fall/Winter man....

December 10, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
LostJem

suspended

@donadamsky I'm just a hairy person 
edit:also knew someone would say something about it

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

December 10, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
paulywalnuts

Millerain's the fabric, the coats are made by Alpha Industries. Unbranded ones are $175-225. The Supreme one is definitely nicer, maybe not $150 nicer, but that's how it goes.
thanks for the inflow ....looking at these links you can just tell Supreme's is above and beyond with the Millerain fabric...

December 10, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
paulywalnuts

Then again it is Fall/Winter man....
you want to use that excuse for why they released probably 100 hats too?  maybe 6-7 actually worth owning...

December 10, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
jeasy3d

last supper

small box zip up

cliver 

thermal zip up 

snap up 

box logo

small box

atelier

split

arc crew

champion

cairo 

independent

metal plate

sorry not 12....14....
what did you expect bro, its fall season. They release a ton of tees too
jacobsever

Stopped by SupLA today with my girlfriend. Picked up the wool beanie. Glad they had the color I wanted, shit fits real nice and snug. Will definitely keep me warm. 

SHARKlN

i'm simply talking about dill as a moutpiece dude is chill and whatever but god everytime he opens his mouth my eyes start to roll

edit: jacob how much you get an hour to baby sit her? more than busdriving? less chicks though. sucks..
December 10, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

you want to use that excuse for why they released probably 100 hats too?  maybe 6-7 actually worth owning...
niqqa, if they releas 5 pullovers and 6 hats, every1s gonna be rocking same outfits, nd no diversity, come on now b, thinking u all smart nd shit
December 10, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
vis

^yeah, and then when i cop all of the supreme swag what else is my mom supposed to buy for me
December 10, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
jeasy3d

Got my swiftness game up. The small box logo will be a lay-up to get. To think I thought I was the fastest in the game
December 10, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^yeah, and then when i cop all of the supreme swag what else is my mom supposed to buy for me
exaclty, moms b needing to buy me all da preme, more preme releases, more free shit for ur boy cool
December 10, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
ultradunk

Legit Harris Tweed?

gawd.tumblr.com

December 10, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
jeasy3d

only small box worth getting is that camo, everything else don't pop out. you better off coppin a regular hoodie
December 10, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
rickdider

so yeah... washing instructions. Dry cleaners okay for the hoodie?

It feels like it has been a while since Thirstday. SupLA line wasn't as bad as the first drop of the season (that stretched to RVCA before midnight.) I was by Diamond for all of the night. I could have come at 4 am and would have only had 5 people in front of me. 9 am hits, and asians.... oh the asians. Asian kids in front of me call their moms, dads, aunts, grandmas, grandpas... so ratchet. Three old ass asian ladies were asked what time they got in by the bouncer; they didn't know English, so the bouncer got suspicious and let us in before one of them old ladies. Niggas were sellin spots behind them for 50 bucks, askin to buy more so they can sell to the line. So fucking horrible, but what's new? The line would have been shorter if someone called the cops to nab stoners and the truancy officers to get kids ditchin. The thirst was real...
December 10, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
donadamsky

so yeah... washing instructions. Dry cleaners okay for the hoodie?It feels like it has been a while since Thirstday. SupLA line wasn't as bad as the first drop of the season (that stretched to RVCA before midnight.) I was by Diamond for all of the night. I could have come at 4 am and would have only had 5 people in front of me. 9 am hits, and asians.... oh the asians. Asian kids in front of me call their moms, dads, aunts, grandmas, grandpas... so ratchet. Three old ass asian ladies were asked what time they got in by the bouncer; they didn't know English, so the bouncer got suspicious and let us in before one of them old ladies. Niggas were sellin spots behind them for 50 bucks, askin to buy more so they can sell to the line. So fucking horrible, but what's new? The line would have been shorter if someone called the cops to nab stoners and the truancy officers to get kids ditchin. The thirst was real...

whats your beef with stoners?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.