December 10, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
BobaTeaFett

Profit margins are subjective. Just shut up about it already,it's the Internet,you really think they're gonna brag about some silly shit to some kids they never met?
December 10, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
dwolfson92

Had to sign up for a class from 10-11:15. Made sure it was a class that allows computer use. Gotta be swift even when registering for class.
December 10, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
®içh ßæ

Im on dat MWF swagcool
Preme prioritiescool

Also whats the point of telling ppl you made a couple hundred dollars selling sweatshirts? Cool bro, your able to click a few buttons and list an item, seriously dat life wnt make it
December 10, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
ben8cv

tht would mean $100 dollars a hoodie lmaooooo

selling box logos is so fucking pathetic...go get a job, you'll make more on an honest day's work...
well thats blatantly false... i got four camo box logos in about 1 minute of work, about 10 minutes to post them all on ebay and about 20 to package them all and take them to the post office.  That would mean i made about 400 in 31 minutes. I'd say thats more than i'd make in a honest days work.
and thats it til next year...
also WOW $400
People don't resell box logos to make a living, man. It's just a quick way to make easy cash. Lol @ "that's it until next year," you act like that's their only source of income.

And you'd have to be an idiot to not realize that $400 is a lot, considering the little time and effort put into it. 
....... this doesnt make sense.so yu sold 4 box logos (camo) and only made 400 dollars???must be a typo or yu just a horrible seller
i mean profit dumbass, god youre a fucking idiot
December 10, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
tripleC

where the niggas @ that got their pile lined in today? pics please!
December 10, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
rchrstphr

I know it's normal but I've never had this long of a wait between the label being created and the actual package being shipped. Usually it updates by the following business day.
December 10, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
SHARKlN

6'2" 160lbs.. Went TTS, Large. Perfect fit, but I won't be layering it over anything more than a t shirt.
Warm as fuck, best button up of the season.
December 10, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
darioc

That's so dope, im glad i sized up though.
December 10, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
tomo.

What's your height and weight Sharkin? Photos looking good.
December 10, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
tomo.

Haha. That down vote life must hurt man.
December 10, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
touchdowntodd

6'2" 160lbs.. Went TTS, Large. Perfect fit, but I won't be layering it over anything more than a t shirt.

FIRE ... i need one .. hmmmm

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 10, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
BasedBlong

damn that pile is piff as fuck. wish i could've nabbed the brown on the restock.  ill post pics of my green one when it gets here.

Fuck yall

December 10, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
REVS

im on the verge of getting a full time career type job...one that i can't just tell my boss every thursday at 10:55 "yo i'll be outside, i'm taking 5"...actually I don't know that for sure, but I have a feeling i'm gonna have a conference call or a team meeting or something .every thursday at 11...
if your getting a full time job, you shouldn't be worry about supreme getting in the way of it. The steady money you'll be making will make it so even if you have to pay resale for a few items a season, it won't matter much..

otherwise get ny'ers to proxy ya
I'd be down to proxy via the Webshop for you Pauly next F/W (Or whenever you're starting the new job). Just thinking it'd be easier for me since we're both in Philly. Good luck with the job my dude. cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 10, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
mrteebonilla

haahah highsnobiety  just posted an article about the libery trooper is now available. http://www.highsnobiety.com/2012/12/10/supreme-liberty-pinwale-cord-trooper/
just a tad late
the flight satin trooper in related articles was worth the click
has that dropped yet?
you slow...or the date clearly says 2010

but got both bogos in today camo is definitely nice in person wish i was keepin it but got a L. stock pics do it no justice

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

December 10, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Me n Barack both copped camo for the resell LMAO fuck a fiscal cliff
December 10, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
saladdays

Be warned, wear that pile lined over a tee and get ready for that to ride up all day long. Such a pain...but then you just stroke the lining and everything is right with the world again
December 10, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
mrteebonilla

Me n Barack both copped camo for the resell LMAO fuck a fiscal cliff
My nigga lmfao. White House We In Here cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

December 11, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Misa <3

Hot damn, this is my first time ordering apparel from supreme. Just got my box logo this evening, i was pretty amazed by the hoodie, the hoodie itself is actually very very nice. The quality is on point, you can feel it once you have it in your hand. It is thicker than i thought it would be, and yeah...the box logo is a BIG ONE! lol

I am around 6' 160lbs.... got the size medium heather grey. I like how the way it fits on me and i can also put something on top for layering, thinking of a denim jacket . smile
December 11, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
paulywalnuts

officially just gonna take the L on my box logo resale comments...if you can make $100 profit off a few minutes of work good for you...it's just not worth it to me...i have tried to sell a few things on the marketplace here and ebay and between the lowballers, scrubs, and dudes that were just a pain in the neck, the time sorting through real buyers and flakers and sending replies, it adds up...so suddenly i have spent 6 hours in the past 2 for $50 profit.. $8/hr when I could be relaxing instead of looking up shipping rates to malaysia...

and as far as the job thing, if I can take my 5 minutes at 11am, i'll do it, and if not...fuggit, i'll have a car soon and i'll be driving to NYC to pick up in person

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

December 11, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
nelsonram

Anyone take the patch off of the 8 Ball Coaches jacket? 
im scared my jacket might get fucked up.
December 11, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
mrteebonilla

then its just a regular coach jacket...but that lining does look nice. Want to find a regular one with that kind of lining (or something similar) and customize it myslef 

Real Niggas On It

December 11, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
vafins

then its just a regular coach jacket...but that lining does look nice. Want to find a regular one with that kind of lining (or something similar) and customize it myslef 

Real Niggas On It
3 dudes 1 small bedroom
December 11, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
TASK

Supp guys
Does your mom know your smoking in her car? smh
December 11, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
Misa <3

black backpack restocked!
December 11, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
stormpal

Hot damn, this is my first time ordering apparel from supreme. Just got my box logo this evening, i was pretty amazed by the hoodie, the hoodie itself is actually very very nice. The quality is on point, you can feel it once you have it in your hand. It is thicker than i thought it would be, and yeah...the box logo is a BIG ONE! lol

I am around 6' 160lbs.... got the size medium heather grey. I like how the way it fits on me and i can also put something on top for layering, thinking of a denim jacket . 
Size up bro
do most of you guys size up even when the fit looks like this? 
December 11, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
RyandaGod

greenteacream looking very frail
December 11, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
®içh ßæ

I am around 6' 160lbs.... got the size medium heather grey. I like how the way it fits on me and i can also put something on top for layering, thinking of a denim jacket . 
Size up bro

You gotta size up on Bogos, tight hoodies is nt at all da swag
Dis dude got a M and hes 6'1? cnt wait till he washes it lmao
December 11, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
slytendencies

Size up bro

You gotta size up on Bogos, tight hoodies is nt at all da swag
Dis dude got a M and hes 6'1? cnt wait till he washes it lmao
This^....medium fits me kinda small and large would fit me much too big, so I'm bout that dry cleaning life.
December 11, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
foreigner

officially just gonna take the L on my box logo resale comments...if you can make $100 profit off a few minutes of work good for you...it's just not worth it to me...i have tried to sell a few things on the marketplace here and ebay and between the lowballers, scrubs, and dudes that were just a pain in the neck, the time sorting through real buyers and flakers and sending replies, it adds up...so suddenly i have spent 6 hours in the past 2 for $50 profit.. $8/hr when I could be relaxing instead of looking up shipping rates to malaysia...

and as far as the job thing, if I can take my 5 minutes at 11am, i'll do it, and if not...fuggit, i'll have a car soon and i'll be driving to NYC to pick up in person
All depends on what you're selling. For me is only go after the hyped items that I knew would sell with ease and a nice profit margin. I only bought two items specifically to sell which was the camp blogs and the camp af1 which I sold both for about $100 profit each. I also sold a navy DnD camp which I didn't dig very muh and made next to nothing because of eBay fees and shit. 
Bottom line: for me only the big profit items are worth it for me. With the international shipping and eBay/PayPal fees, buying some camp to flip for $20 isn't worth it
December 11, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
Don Francisco

how do yall wash your hoodies?
dry clean, hand wash, or machine wash?
acid wash

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.