[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 12, 2012 @ 03:20
that hats from 2003.

my uncle has it and every single camp cap ever. he was a huge faggot in college when everyone else was on fitteds
Dec 12, 2012 @ 03:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
that hats from 2003. 

my uncle has it and every single camp cap ever. he was a huge faggot in college when everyone else was on fitteds
shhhhh
Dec 12, 2012 @ 03:25
Yall wanna help me out and tell me what the pricing was on the split hoodies?

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

Dec 12, 2012 @ 03:26
$146 now for the love of god take that avatar down lol
Dec 12, 2012 @ 03:37
I can always tell when the camp caps are like pre FW11 because the letters that say supreme are further apart then newer camps, don't know if you guys have noticed.
Dec 12, 2012 @ 03:51
man i want a floral hoodie still .. ugh

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Dec 12, 2012 @ 03:52
got both 

#floralfam
Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:03
^ yeah no shit
Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:06
that stars joint is dope af ....ironic that i like it because i thought the champion pullover was garbage

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:09
got both 

#floralfam
im already knowin LOL .. i need to get one but im allergic to payin more than retail lol .. i jus wont miss anything i want that bad again ill make a point of it slept on that ... mistake ..

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:10
lets talk about the best pants Supreme makes...heard the jeans are aight...who owns the cords or the canvas 5 pocket joints, or the chinos?  
i got old work pants and ones from this season, they're definitely nice.  also bought twill pants over the summer, buttery soft and smooth.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:13
lets talk about the best pants Supreme makes...heard the jeans are aight...who owns the cords or the canvas 5 pocket joints, or the chinos?  
i got old work pants and ones from this season, they're definitely nice.  also bought twill pants over the summer, buttery soft and smooth.  
ive been wondering about the fit on the cords i may pick up a pair of the burgundy or moss if theyre still around for the sale

سبحان

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:18
do they fit true to size?? i heard they fit a little smaller than your usual size (example: your usually a size 34, you should prly get 36)

Él Duderîno

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:20
I've been looking at the pants. What are the chances of a restock in any for the sale (if it happens)?
Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:22
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/188837#3814189

VERY RARE SUPREME VERY BASED

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/su preme-northface-galore-visvim-jkts-more/?#post- 3245185 SUPREME NORTHFACE GALORE

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:28
do they fit true to size?? i heard they fit a little smaller than your usual size (example: your usually a size 34, you should prly get 36)
sizing is on the site actual waist is 2 inches bigger than the tagged size

سبحان

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:36
that is not very rare nor very based. fuck nigga

hansum is 4ever

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:38
I have the burgundy cords and the green canvas five pockets and two pairs of the chinos.

The chinos are great everyday pants, the olive ones are my favorite but the normal khaki color ones are obviously versatile.

The cords are comfy af but the burgundy color is a little loud so i only wear them to contrast with something like a black t shirt, my girlfriend calls these my blowjob pants for what it's worth because.... well you can figure that out.

The canvas five pocket are my favorite pants i own. it's hard to describe but the canvas material is stiff but the fit couldn't be more comfortable. when i first bought these and put them on i regretted it because they were stiff, but after wearing them a few times I can't wear them enough.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:40
I have the burgundy cords and the green canvas five pockets and two pairs of the chinos.

The chinos are great everyday pants, the olive ones are my favorite but the normal khaki color ones are obviously versatile.

The cords are comfy af but the burgundy color is a little loud so i only wear them to contrast with something like a black t shirt, my girlfriend calls these my blowjob pants for what it's worth because.... well you can figure that out.

The canvas five pocket are my favorite pants i own. it's hard to describe but the canvas material is stiff but the fit couldn't be more comfortable. when i first bought these and put them on i regretted it because they were stiff, but after wearing them a few times I can't wear them enough.

blow job pants... come on b

Dec 12, 2012 @ 04:56

blow job pants... come on b

what he's trying to say I think is that those are his go-to pants when he's giving blow jobs. they're soft so they're easy on the knees.
Dec 12, 2012 @ 05:12
i have the canvas pants. probably my favorite pants as of right now.  the quality on them is on point, i definetly recommend them to anyone who is debating on getting them or not.

Fuck yall

Dec 12, 2012 @ 05:15
i got a pair of their chino pants. they are nice. i had them tapered for a slimmer fit, but im not really wearing any pants right now besides my iron hearts so i can get mad fades

on another note, harris tweed coaches came in today. shit is so nice. favorite piece of the season. super glad i sized up. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Dec 12, 2012 @ 05:21
i got a pair of their chino pants. they are nice. i had them tapered for a slimmer fit, but im not really wearing any pants right now besides my iron hearts so i can get mad fades

on another note, harris tweed coaches came in today. shit is so nice. favorite piece of the season. super glad i sized up. 
hook us up with some pics! doesnt even need to be a fit pic. just some closer up details would be nice! glad you are satisfied
Dec 12, 2012 @ 05:27
red stadium jacket, grey JA hoodie, blue vis camp
yea i agree with tht stadium jacket but the blue was definetly the best color imo.red green and blue were all hot tho
im talking about this one

which one u speaking of?

Dec 12, 2012 @ 05:36
looks like there might be a few S/S '13 items on that rack behind where Ari and Jebbia are standing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByVDLi8gF-w
LMAO Coogi doe? I don't even remember that EVER being in style. Way too many colors on a single shirt. That shit costs even more than Supreme, but is nowhere near as stylish. Ratchet-ass clothing brand.

gotta dissagree w/ u fam

Dec 12, 2012 @ 05:39
^

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Dec 12, 2012 @ 06:07
they're both chunky dudes, can you imagine you frail kids wearing those sweaters...
Dec 12, 2012 @ 06:38
Where can I find the sizing for the snakeskin button up that released last season? Thanks in advance fam.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

Dec 12, 2012 @ 07:01
no snakeskin, but this should give you an idea...

http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/supreme/a-shirt.html?limit=30

IG: truyoo

Dec 12, 2012 @ 07:27
Please stop using the word frail. There are a lot of other words to describe skinny people.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0