[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 11, 2012 @ 06:53
lol i knew yu was gonna say tht smh.mind yu i proved i had another color as well.but ok im not gonna argue wit yu.
its a joke dude damn. dudes be to stiff nowaydayz. its a sweatshirt lmao
lol my fault man.i just remember the first encounter.i guess imma just have to get used to it cuz imma be on here faithfully.and i meant to reply to ur post the other day.YES I WAS THE DICK THT PUT THE RED CHAMP WIT THE ORANGE CAMO LOL.BAD MOVE AND I LEARNT FRM MY MISTAKE.i take my "L" frm tht
Dec 11, 2012 @ 06:56
its a joke dude damn. dudes be to stiff nowaydayz. its a sweatshirt lmao
lol my fault man.i just remember the first encounter.i guess imma just have to get used to it cuz imma be on here faithfully.and i meant to reply to ur post the other day.YES I WAS THE DICK THT PUT THE RED CHAMP WIT THE ORANGE CAMO LOL.BAD MOVE AND I LEARNT FRM MY MISTAKE.i take my "L" frm tht

Since I like the way you type...#WeInDis
Me and proto= #TeamProto
Dec 11, 2012 @ 07:06

Me and proto= #TeamProto
praise me and somers6 bitches!!!
Dec 11, 2012 @ 07:06
That Venture Acid green combo smh
Dec 11, 2012 @ 07:09
QUESTION: WHAT IS ONE ITEM THAT YOU WISH YOU HAD AND WOULD HONESTLY SPEND THAT CHANGE TO GO GET IT???
MINES IS A BLUE MARBLE CAMP.I FEEL THE FEATHERS ARE GUD BUT NOT BETTER THAN THE MARBLE OR EVEN TROPICAL
Dec 11, 2012 @ 07:10
That Venture Acid green combo
i had on yeezys so it made everything better smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Dec 11, 2012 @ 07:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
i had on yeezys so it made everything better
Naw B I'm saying that shit is wack. I wasn't feeling the venture NF jacket. One if the weakest NF jacket preme release. And that acid green won't make it brozay
Dec 11, 2012 @ 07:29
Naw B I'm saying that shit is wack. I wasn't feeling the venture NF jacket. One if the weakest NF jacket preme release. And that acid green won't make it brozay
i kno wat yu was saying man lol.but to each his own.i may not agree wit yur opinion but i def respect it
Dec 11, 2012 @ 07:30

Me and proto= #TeamProto
Faggots
Dec 11, 2012 @ 07:35
QUESTION: WHAT IS ONE ITEM THAT YOU WISH YOU HAD AND WOULD HONESTLY SPEND THAT CHANGE TO GO GET IT???
MINES IS A BLUE MARBLE CAMP.I FEEL THE FEATHERS ARE GUD BUT NOT BETTER THAN THE MARBLE OR EVEN TROPICAL

red stadium jacket, grey JA hoodie, blue vis camp

Dec 11, 2012 @ 07:37
What else is left to drop?
Dec 11, 2012 @ 07:45
Box logos now shut the fuck up
Dec 11, 2012 @ 08:32
id cop the red timb to go w/ my red box logo hoodie if i was a fuckboi...

Dec 11, 2012 @ 12:02
Anybody interested in a brand new supreme x independent black zip up size large & a supreme camel camp new, looking for trades, box logos used bee whatever
Dec 11, 2012 @ 12:03
Used or new* ill trade both of them for a box logo hoodie
Dec 11, 2012 @ 12:44
Used or new* ill trade both of them for a box logo hoodie
Thirst 48
Dec 11, 2012 @ 13:00
Anybody interested in a brand new supreme x independent black zip up size large & a supreme camel camp new, looking for trades, box logos used bee whatever
Lol at independent
Dec 11, 2012 @ 13:03
anybody got fit pics of the pile lined used for layering?
Dec 11, 2012 @ 13:31

varsity hooded jacket from this year i want one BAD AF ...

the gucci leather down is a clse 2nd, but 2nd because im pretty sure im gonna cop it still

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Dec 11, 2012 @ 13:32
Dec 11, 2012 @ 13:37
^ hopin for small box too
Dec 11, 2012 @ 13:43
what's everyone hoping to see pop back on the sale that you know got taken off the webstore?

really hoping there are some grey pile lined left for the sale. retail price with shipping is 175 for me. shits steep.
other then that, hoping to see the arc crew, heavy windowpane flannel, and maybe an atelier snapback if there's any left
Dec 11, 2012 @ 14:26
gold frogskins duh
Dec 11, 2012 @ 14:48
Highly decorated hoodie or a original 1994 box tee.
Dec 11, 2012 @ 14:55
prolly some of the Supreme x Public Enemy shit smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 11, 2012 @ 15:15

Red/navy
Dec 11, 2012 @ 15:39
hard to pick.. every season has its piff from jackets/hoodies  to  accessories/collabs 
Dec 11, 2012 @ 15:44
....who the fuck is this guy??

Él Duderîno

Dec 11, 2012 @ 15:46

or

in black
Dec 11, 2012 @ 15:47
Faggots

jealous cause he's foreign, nd no1 fcks w himsmokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.