[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

December 06, 2012 @ 04:48:06 AM
Post: 310
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancity
^ ur a grown folk... dont u have a job?
December 06, 2012 @ 04:48:25 AM
Post: 379
Join Date: Apr 2009
Guys at SupLA you think were gonna see Jeff Garlin in line again? 

Whos gona be lining up there tomorrow? Thumbs up for Yes, thumbs down for No.
December 06, 2012 @ 04:48:39 AM
Post: 310
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancity
Originally posted by Inactive User
are you serious g? it's fucking clothing.
i be blinded by the box b.
December 06, 2012 @ 04:49:03 AM
Post: 577
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Originally posted by Inactive User
^ ur a grown folk... dont u have a job?

yup, good job means i can be online etc while at work brotha ...

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 06, 2012 @ 04:50:15 AM
Post: 1833
Join Date: May 2009
Hope u get caught cheating 
December 06, 2012 @ 04:51:58 AM
Post: 379
Join Date: Apr 2009
Originally posted by Inactive User
Glad i can show up at 1059 and walk right into SupLA. U aint bout that life.
TAKE ME IN WITH YOU!!! 
December 06, 2012 @ 04:52:06 AM
Post: 228
Join Date: Dec 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User
   

December 06, 2012 @ 04:55:33 AM
Post: 310
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancity
I will post results. ima be hella stealthy tmrw. Will be sittin in the back corner... hopefully my teacher stays in her desk as usual, shit she prob gonna cop herself a blogo also.
December 06, 2012 @ 05:00:38 AM
Post: 1410
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: stockton
Originally posted by Inactive User
I will post results. ima be hella stealthy tmrw. Will be sittin in the back corner... hopefully my teacher stays in her desk as usual, shit she prob gonna cop herself a blogo also.
i hope you fail your test and your course along with it.
But you got that box logo, though,
December 06, 2012 @ 05:07:10 AM
Post: 5018
Join Date: Feb 2009
HTF has the box logos up.
December 06, 2012 @ 05:07:46 AM
Post: 1833
Join Date: May 2009
^Box Logo>$20,000 semesters
December 06, 2012 @ 05:11:49 AM
Post: 498
Join Date: Nov 2010
ill be at SupLA tommorow morning
December 06, 2012 @ 05:12:20 AM
Post: 435
Join Date: Nov 2012
Anyone know if the sizing for the clothing in Japan are any different than the ones in the US? Or are they the same? 
December 06, 2012 @ 05:13:16 AM
Post: 889
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
The Highlighter yellow c/w always seems to remind me of this guy.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

December 06, 2012 @ 05:13:26 AM
Post: 228
Join Date: Dec 2011
Anyone who is experienced with copping with the swiftness, shoot me a pm!
...I have this breakthrough theory in Cop-tology which might just turn the Cop-tology world on it's heels.
I just need to some feedback ha
December 06, 2012 @ 05:13:34 AM
Post: 310
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancity
^ uhh. Im still in high school. Im takin calculus to be rdy for uni, nice try tho
December 06, 2012 @ 05:14:46 AM
Post: 625
Join Date: Nov 2012
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF has the box logos up.
this is true guys. i did the research and went to the web address and i can confirm the information. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

December 06, 2012 @ 05:14:51 AM
Post: 5018
Join Date: Feb 2009
Originally posted by Inactive User
20% of this thread tomorrow:


80% of this thread tomorrow:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

December 06, 2012 @ 05:16:01 AM
Post: 5815
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 440/216
Originally posted by Inactive User
this is true guys. i did the research and went to the web address and i can confirm the information. 
i can also confirm this :3

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 06, 2012 @ 05:17:41 AM
Post: 116
Join Date: Oct 2012
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF has the box logos up.
camo being 12 dollars more... lol
December 06, 2012 @ 05:19:41 AM
Post: 569
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF has the box logos up.
price? link?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

December 06, 2012 @ 05:21:56 AM
Post: 5018
Join Date: Feb 2009
Originally posted by Inactive User
price? link?
http://hardtofathom.com/
December 06, 2012 @ 05:22:43 AM
Post: 988
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Iowa
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn the Box Logo drops pops up again nigga's. Ahha damn children be blinded by the box. Blinded. Fuck Ray Charles my niggas. This shit is going to be poppin' camo, black, white, yellow, it's all the same, it's that hoody, dhat box....my niggas daht box. But nah might foug witit a little this week, maybe a black one cause my box logo hoody is black, my presidents black. Haha jk, but really shouts out to Obama, nigga's probably rockin box logo's daily, slangin that hot piece of ass by his side. Dike ass daughters.But hope ya'll  get the box logos you tryna rob doe, this shit gon be straight robbery fo that nigga's in the fam doe. Nigga's in the fam know how to rob dem shits hard, hard and long my niggas. No dick though. Shouts outs to the camo gang tomorrow I see you on that shit. Will robinson ass nigga's. Jafeel that love for all ya'll I love it. ProtoCum shouts out to yo' fit pic, I know you better. I know. Jafeel.
always speakin the truth....smokeyface

Él Duderîno

December 06, 2012 @ 05:24:15 AM
Post: 988
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Iowa
HTF dont have the red or acid tho..

Él Duderîno

December 06, 2012 @ 05:26:04 AM
Post: 5050
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: cute nigha castle
fuck the drop gonna cop fake box logos in every color smokeyface

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 06, 2012 @ 05:26:51 AM
Post: 893
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: DC
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF dont have the red or acid tho..
Maybe he thinks those will be the worst for resell

سبحان

December 06, 2012 @ 05:28:05 AM
Post: 569
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Originally posted by Inactive User
thanks!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

December 06, 2012 @ 05:28:40 AM
Post: 117
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF dont have the red or acid tho..
Cause they're gonna sit.
December 06, 2012 @ 05:33:30 AM
Post: 3795
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
I type in #boxlogo on IG....first pic liked and commented on by none other than Antonio Bonilla. Smh
December 06, 2012 @ 05:39:35 AM
Post: 2207
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn the Box Logo drops pops up again nigga's. Ahha damn children be blinded by the box. Blinded. Fuck Ray Charles my niggas. This shit is going to be poppin' camo, black, white, yellow, it's all the same, it's that hoody, dhat box....my niggas daht box. But nah might foug witit a little this week, maybe a black one cause my box logo hoody is black, my presidents black. Haha jk, but really shouts out to Obama, nigga's probably rockin box logo's daily, slangin that hot piece of ass by his side. Dike ass daughters.But hope ya'll  get the box logos you tryna rob doe, this shit gon be straight robbery fo that nigga's in the fam doe. Nigga's in the fam know how to rob dem shits hard, hard and long my niggas. No dick though. Shouts outs to the camo gang tomorrow I see you on that shit. Will robinson ass nigga's. Jafeel that love for all ya'll I love it. ProtoCum shouts out to yo' fit pic, I know you better. I know. Jafeel.

he called Obama's daughters dikes. LMFAO

412

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x