[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:10
^yeah, and then when i cop all of the supreme swag what else is my mom supposed to buy for me
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:12
Got my swiftness game up. The small box logo will be a lay-up to get. To think I thought I was the fastest in the game
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
^yeah, and then when i cop all of the supreme swag what else is my mom supposed to buy for me
exaclty, moms b needing to buy me all da preme, more preme releases, more free shit for ur boy smokeyface
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:22
Legit Harris Tweed?

gawd.tumblr.com

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:24
only small box worth getting is that camo, everything else don't pop out. you better off coppin a regular hoodie
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:26
so yeah... washing instructions. Dry cleaners okay for the hoodie?

It feels like it has been a while since Thirstday. SupLA line wasn't as bad as the first drop of the season (that stretched to RVCA before midnight.) I was by Diamond for all of the night. I could have come at 4 am and would have only had 5 people in front of me. 9 am hits, and asians.... oh the asians. Asian kids in front of me call their moms, dads, aunts, grandmas, grandpas... so ratchet. Three old ass asian ladies were asked what time they got in by the bouncer; they didn't know English, so the bouncer got suspicious and let us in before one of them old ladies. Niggas were sellin spots behind them for 50 bucks, askin to buy more so they can sell to the line. So fucking horrible, but what's new? The line would have been shorter if someone called the cops to nab stoners and the truancy officers to get kids ditchin. The thirst was real...
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:29
so yeah... washing instructions. Dry cleaners okay for the hoodie?It feels like it has been a while since Thirstday. SupLA line wasn't as bad as the first drop of the season (that stretched to RVCA before midnight.) I was by Diamond for all of the night. I could have come at 4 am and would have only had 5 people in front of me. 9 am hits, and asians.... oh the asians. Asian kids in front of me call their moms, dads, aunts, grandmas, grandpas... so ratchet. Three old ass asian ladies were asked what time they got in by the bouncer; they didn't know English, so the bouncer got suspicious and let us in before one of them old ladies. Niggas were sellin spots behind them for 50 bucks, askin to buy more so they can sell to the line. So fucking horrible, but what's new? The line would have been shorter if someone called the cops to nab stoners and the truancy officers to get kids ditchin. The thirst was real...

whats your beef with stoners?

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:30
only small box worth getting is that camo, everything else don't pop out. you better off coppin a regular hoodie
Copping that camo w sviness smokeyface. 2 box logos, 2 straight weeks, niqqas gone think i hit dat loto 2icesmokeyface
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:32
so yeah... washing instructions. Dry cleaners okay for the hoodie?It feels like it has been a while since Thirstday. SupLA line wasn't as bad as the first drop of the season (that stretched to RVCA before midnight.) I was by Diamond for all of the night. I could have come at 4 am and would have only had 5 people in front of me. 9 am hits, and asians.... oh the asians. Asian kids in front of me call their moms, dads, aunts, grandmas, grandpas... so ratchet. Three old ass asian ladies were asked what time they got in by the bouncer; they didn't know English, so the bouncer got suspicious and let us in before one of them old ladies. Niggas were sellin spots behind them for 50 bucks, askin to buy more so they can sell to the line. So fucking horrible, but what's new? The line would have been shorter if someone called the cops to nab stoners and the truancy officers to get kids ditchin. The thirst was real...
lol at lining up for supreme drops.
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:32
whats your beef with stoners?
same with the kids ditchin to buy clothes: they're in my way.
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:36
also check on 

gawd.tumblr.com

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:38
same with the kids ditchin to buy clothes: they're in my way.

heartless

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:44
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:45
niqqa, if they releas 5 pullovers and 6 hats, every1s gonna be rocking same outfits, nd no diversity, come on now b, thinking u all smart nd shit
OH GOD WHAT DID PEOPLE DO BACK IN THE DAY 2009 WHEN THEY ONLY RELEASED 3 CAMPS AND 5 SWEATSHIRTS?!  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:48
^don't feed the troll lmao
fuck i can't quote, browsers messin up
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:54
Bet they are releasing a forest green box logo pull over or a purple one next season

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:56
OH GOD WHAT DID PEOPLE DO BACK IN THE DAY 2009 WHEN THEY ONLY RELEASED 3 CAMPS AND 5 SWEATSHIRTS?!  
-All caps aint gana make it
-We all know tyler, the creator made supreme in 2010 so idk wat u talking about 2009 shit
Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:58
MY GOD DUDES FILL ME IN ON THE TWO ITEMS A$AP

gawd.tumblr.com

Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:10
Supreme should collab with BAPE and make a BAPE camo style box logo hoodie in red,blue,yellow,purple,and green.
Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:12
Supreme should collab with BAPE and make a BAPE camo style box logo hoodie in red,blue,yellow,purple,and green.
supreme collabed with BAPE a couple years back, did BAPE camo inside the logo 
Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:13
supreme collabed with BAPE a couple years back 
They did? Pics?
Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:14
MY GOD DUDES FILL ME IN ON THE TWO ITEMS A$AP
both legit

Fuck yall

Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:15
They did? Pics?
just google it, they did a run of box logo tees and im almost positive a hoodie that was for friends and family only
Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:17
They did? Pics?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Supreme+x+Bape Let me Google dat for u
Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:40
finally i found a legit deadstock uk box logo.cant wait till tomorrow to cop it.gonna spend some money but thts wat yu wrk hard for
Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:46
not sure if troll or srs...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:56
not sure if troll or srs...
ppl hop on shit without doin research

but these dropped in JP

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 10, 2012 @ 06:03
^ had no idea these had a leather brim. They would be much better with a suede one.
Dec 10, 2012 @ 06:05
^ had no idea these had a leather brim. They would be much better with a suede one.
suede is a type of leather ha

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 10, 2012 @ 06:20
Bet they are releasing a forest green box logo pull over or a purple one next season

heather colors like my metal plate pullover this season would be dope for box logos. a lightweight bl hoodie for the summer would be perfect

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.