Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 8, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
getrichactfamous

Fall/Winter 2010, idiots.

thanks for the info.

@getrichactfamous

December 8, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
bostonstrangler

Hope this isn't a stupid question, but here it goes.  I don't ever remember seeing the Houndstooth Flannel shirt selling out, yet it got taken down from the online shop.  Do items ever get taken off the store and get put back up for the sale or do they usually leave something up until it's sold out.

Thanks!

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

December 8, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
SOLO1

I don't understand the hype about small box logo hoodies...
I could say the same about the huge box logo hoodies...
December 8, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
SnapCrackPop

YOU DON'T EVEN SKATE, TAKE OFF THAT BOX LOGO
But James Jebbia didn't even skate... and hes the only reason people are wearing box logos
December 8, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
vizual

On instagram straight flexxin cool
December 8, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
ibdboi

Hope this isn't a stupid question, but here it goes.  I don't ever remember seeing the Houndstooth Flannel shirt selling out, yet it got taken down from the online shop.  Do items ever get taken off the store and get put back up for the sale or do they usually leave something up until it's sold out.Thanks!
They come back for the end of season sale.
December 8, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
fatcatt

That means it doesn't look half good also.

This dude is obviously lacking the swiftness.
you obviously aint with the Flatbush Zombies 
December 8, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
adam5

On instagram straight flexxin 

camo is nice in person, thinking about just keeping mine
December 8, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
WatchOutForSelener

The camo on the box logo looks like a cow.

December 8, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

when do the box logos drop? 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 8, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
rchrstphr

Since the preview, I've thought the camo was a nod to the old Bape prints. Maybe it's just me. I like it, better than a lot of the camo prints other brands are putting out.

For anyone who has the Waxed Cotton N3B, what exactly does the care tag say? I remember reading someone say earlier that it seemed hard to maintain. How do you guys plan on going about re-waxing it if needed? Also, overall opinions on quality/warmth?
December 8, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Camo hype is dead
December 8, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
touchdowntodd

keepin a lil cash for the sale ...

then startin the S/S bank account LOL

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 8, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
susdaddy

they shoulda made the camo more like the jumpsuit camo for the box logos
woulda looked way better imo
December 8, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
dwolfson92

When is the sale?
December 8, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
jeasy3d

When is the sale?
I'm think in 2 weeks 
December 8, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
paulywalnuts

Since the preview, I've thought the camo was a nod to the old Bape prints. Maybe it's just me. I like it, better than a lot of the camo prints other brands are putting out.

For anyone who has the Waxed Cotton N3B, what exactly does the care tag say? I remember reading someone say earlier that it seemed hard to maintain. How do you guys plan on going about re-waxing it if needed? Also, overall opinions on quality/warmth?
care tag says:  
1.  brush off mud when dry 
2.  sponge with cold water if needed
3.  reproofing will maintain weatherproof qualities and extend garmets life
4.  never use soap or solvents 

if it needs rewaxing, i plan on getting it rewaxed.  probably not for a while, not really concerned at the moment.  
overall a fantastic jacket.  warm but not thick.  very warm with the hood on.
if you're close to inbetween sizes, like me at 5'10" 150, then I would size up.  i got a medium and it looks good and fits nicely with just a tee shirt or button down on, but sleeve length and shoulder width are too tight especially with a hoody on.  
i was expecting it to be a little nicer for almost $400 though...i guess that's Supreme for you...i suspect if it wasn't branded Supreme, and instead just "Millerrain Co. Ltd", the company that actually made it, it would be $250-300.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

December 8, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
rchrstphr

care tag says:  1.  brush off mud when dry 2.  sponge with cold water if needed3.  reproofing will maintain weatherproof qualities and extend garmets life4.  never use soap or solvents if it needs rewaxing, i plan on getting it rewaxed.  probably not for a while, not really concerned at the moment.  overall a fantastic jacket.  warm but not thick.  very warm with the hood on.if you're close to inbetween sizes, like me at 5'10" 150, then I would size up.  i got a medium and it looks good and fits nicely with just a tee shirt or button down on, but sleeve length and shoulder width are too tight especially with a hoody on.  i was expecting it to be a little nicer for almost $400 though...i guess that's Supreme for you...i suspect if it wasn't branded Supreme, and instead just "Millerrain Co. Ltd", the company that actually made it, it would be $250-300.  
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I ended up going with a black medium, I'm looking forward to it.

EDIT: Also thanks for the company name. Just came across this care guide: http://www.britishmillerain.com/guide-product-care

From the looks of the site, they just sourced the waxed cotton. And it looks to be top shelf quality. Awesome.
December 8, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
paulywalnuts

it's really nice but there's definitely better waxed cotton out there....Barbour for example has the nicest waxed cotton parkas I have ever felt...the cheaper ones are a minimum of $175 more than Supreme's N-3B doe...

on a different note...anyone with the corduroy pants, fit pic?  also, african windbreaker fit pic...i like that jacket..may consider it for the sale...

December 8, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
bsm1017

so what kind of items are gonna be in the sale?? and what items you guys think may return for the sale??

Él Duderîno

December 8, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
adoboFosho

what you know about $25 shipping to Hawaii? HAHA...it's not that serious
why do you need a heavyweight hoody in hawaii

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 8, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
dgum

so what kind of items are gonna be in the sale?? and what items you guys think may return for the sale??
Hoping for the canvas coaches or corduroy club jacket.  Don't remember either of those selling out.
December 8, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
rchrstphr

The sale probably isn't going to happen til around mid-January, but..

As far as I know, everything that's left on the site will be included. Maybe collabs excluded.

Stuff you can expect to see back is anything that didn't sell out but was removed from the site early. Stuff like Canvas Coaches Jacket, Workers Jacket, etc. If it's still left in stores, that is.
December 8, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
paulywalnuts

collabs are never included in the sale...i think no accessories either...something weird along those lines...

December 8, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
jeasy3d

collabs are never included in the sale...i think no accessories either...something weird along those lines...
Just want to cop the Cliver on sale and the striped Henley 
December 8, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
Leilowed

why do you need a heavyweight hoody in hawaii

never purchased a hoody and don't own one...

btw temps can sometimes dip down to the 60's hahaha
December 9, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
JayEffKay

Box logo restock instore tomorrow guys
December 9, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
vafins

only thing I would get during the sale is cairo sweatpants but they are still gonna be over $100
December 9, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
touchdowntodd

no jackets in the sale right?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 9, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
bsm1017

well i was askin before about what items are going to return cause if by ways of the based god, i want the Hooded Denim Shirt that ive be looking for forever to restock in a Black XL...

Él Duderîno

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.