[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

December 06, 2012 @ 03:49:18
box logo gonna be gone in less then a minute tmrw
December 06, 2012 @ 03:49:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
i have tony's number when i lurked his selling thread, should I post it?
YES

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

December 06, 2012 @ 03:51:31
YES
u a fiend
but for you thirsty kids 440-320-0046

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 06, 2012 @ 03:52:10
Got some childish ass kids on this thread deadass...nigga gonna prank call me or somethin? please

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 06, 2012 @ 03:57:23
@mrteebonilla mad cause he got them bills to pay, poor ass. Obama supporting your mom with them employment checks to finance your box logo fund.

*unemployment. Poor ass

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

December 06, 2012 @ 03:59:32
^lol u care so much bout tonysmh
#TeamTonyInDis #PoxRolosX2tmoro
December 06, 2012 @ 03:59:40
@mrteebonilla mad cause he got them bills to pay, poor ass. Obama supporting your mom with them employment checks to finance your box logo fund.
edit: actually i aint got nothin to prove to you, just some ignorant ass caucasians

December 06, 2012 @ 04:00:03
@mrteebonilla still mad from when his dino hat got damaged the other night

December 06, 2012 @ 04:06:31
(Invalid img)
@mrteebonilla

December 06, 2012 @ 04:07:39
why is missqueefbonilla flappin her pussy lips?

December 06, 2012 @ 04:09:58
hope i can get out with a camo
December 06, 2012 @ 04:12:10
nigga...you in Texas
but you live in ohio loll
December 06, 2012 @ 04:12:34
but you live in ohio loll
i didnt say anything about being in NY....

December 06, 2012 @ 04:13:41
20% of this thread tomorrow:

80% of this thread tomorrow:
December 06, 2012 @ 04:19:39
Glad i can show up at 1059 and walk right into SupLA. U aint bout that life.
December 06, 2012 @ 04:21:13
Anyone else just get an email saying the drop was pushed back to 11:30 AM EST?

Edit: Also free shipping after 12:00 PM EST.
December 06, 2012 @ 04:22:01
so thirsty
December 06, 2012 @ 04:24:48
Anyone else just get an email saying the drop was pushed back to 11:30 AM EST?Edit: Also free shipping after 12:00 PM EST.

GTFO wit that bs ... tryin to help ur cop LOL

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 06, 2012 @ 04:25:35
20% of this thread tomorrow:

80% of this thread tomorrow:
thissss
December 06, 2012 @ 04:26:10
That thirst.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

December 06, 2012 @ 04:29:57

nigga fucked up with the Selener!!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 06, 2012 @ 04:35:20
Damn the Box Logo drops pops up again nigga's. Ahha damn children be blinded by the box. Blinded. Fuck Ray Charles my niggas. This shit is going to be poppin' camo, black, white, yellow, it's all the same, it's that hoody, dhat box....my niggas daht box. But nah might foug witit a little this week, maybe a black one cause my box logo hoody is black, my presidents black. Haha jk, but really shouts out to Obama, nigga's probably rockin box logo's daily, slangin that hot piece of ass by his side. Dike ass daughters.

But hope ya'll  get the box logos you tryna rob doe, this shit gon be straight robbery fo that nigga's in the fam doe. smokeyface Nigga's in the fam know how to rob dem shits hard, hard and long my niggas. No dick though. Shouts outs to the camo gang tomorrow I see you on that shit. Will robinson ass nigga's. Jafeel that love for all ya'll I love it. ProtoCum shouts out to yo' fit pic, I know you better. I know. Jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

December 06, 2012 @ 04:36:11
im just mad i slept on the mechanics so i can camo the fuck out

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 06, 2012 @ 04:40:44
Dike ass daughters
December 06, 2012 @ 04:42:27
goin for that red xl smokeyface

#hansumboyz

December 06, 2012 @ 04:43:21
fack, i got a calculus test tmrw durin the drop and i cant skip it. I got a teacher that checks if u skip her class or not and if i do skip, she wont let me write the test smh. Looks like I have to write the test while lookin at my phone. I don't have any service in my school so ill have to use my schools shitty wireless internet that i'll have to log into every couple minutes. I'm gonna lol if I can get the blogos and some of u don't. Tomorrow's gonna be a stressful day.
December 06, 2012 @ 04:44:19
fack, i got a calculus test tmrw durin the drop and i cant skip it. I got a teacher that checks if u skip her class or not and if i do skip, she wont let me write the test . Looks like I have to write the test while lookin at my phone. I don't have any service in my school so ill have to use my schools shitty wireless internet that i'll have to log into every couple minutes. I'm gonna lol if I can get the blogos and some of u don't. Tomorrow's gonna be a stressful day. fukout school boy.. make room for grown folk

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 06, 2012 @ 04:47:51
fack, i got a calculus test tmrw durin the drop and i cant skip it. I got a teacher that checks if u skip her class or not and if i do skip, she wont let me write the test . Looks like I have to write the test while lookin at my phone. I don't have any service in my school so ill have to use my schools shitty wireless internet that i'll have to log into every couple minutes. I'm gonna lol if I can get the blogos and some of u don't. Tomorrow's gonna be a stressful day.
are you serious g? it's fucking clothing.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x