[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 08, 2012 @ 09:39
so i ordered the last supper ashtray to put in my car and i got the supreme shipment... open it and what do you know i get 3 Gay Porn DVD's titled Latin Heat. wtf... 
Dec 08, 2012 @ 09:45
Does Supreme have a Twitter? Is @SupremeNY legit? Me thinks not so sorry if this is a stupid question but I wanted to check.
Dec 08, 2012 @ 10:50
Damn, almost every post about Box Logos is getting a significant amount of downvotes. That salt. 
Dec 08, 2012 @ 13:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn, almost every post about Box Logos is getting a significant amount of downvotes. That salt. 
People hatin cause they weren't swift enough to cop.... it wasn't that hard to cop anyway. Not nearly as hard as the Champion shit.
Dec 08, 2012 @ 13:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
Box logo restock in all colors all sizes! Camo CAWPED with the swiftn-..... oh no.

Edit: Every thumbs down I get my wee-wee shrinks an inch
I now have a vagina. Who wants to fuck me in exchange for box logos?
Dec 08, 2012 @ 14:59
anyone know the fit on the pile lined? or fit pics? tts or size up?
Dec 08, 2012 @ 15:04
back in this bitch... who still here?

Money Over Everything

Dec 08, 2012 @ 15:09
probably gonna throw a pile lined up on ebay for $250.
Dec 08, 2012 @ 15:39
YOU DON'T EVEN SKATE, TAKE OFF THAT BOX LOGO
Dec 08, 2012 @ 15:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
I posted a fit pic a couple pages back.
how does it fit? tts or size up
Dec 08, 2012 @ 16:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
back in this bitch... who still here?
Damn b. Wheres my boy supreme? Was bout to text him the other day
Dec 08, 2012 @ 16:55
If word from London is true, we still have that un-previewed herringbone denim shirt that may release. But still, the season is ending wayy too early each year after another. 

IG: @luii.xx

Dec 08, 2012 @ 16:58
whats good dudes? anyone know what else is left to drop this season? 
Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
whats good dudes? anyone know what else is left to drop this season? 
Whats good son smokeyface
Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
Whats good son
Not much my dude. Just been chilling. Copped a black box logo last week, but thats about it for this season. Looking to cop a beanie from last fall tho. You know if any more shit is dropping next thursday?  
Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
Not much my dude. Just been chilling. Copped a black box logo last week, but thats about it for this season. Looking to cop a beanie from last fall tho. You know if any more shit is dropping next thursday?  
 the couple of hats that remain, secret herringbone denim shirt, timbs? or it could be a week where supreme doesnt even update the store on thursday. week off, who knows

IG: @luii.xx

Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
 the couple of hats that remain, secret herringbone denim shirt, timbs? or it could be a week where supreme doesnt even update the store on thursday. week off, who knows
oh shit. what hats are left? (If you know em off the top of your head, otherwise no biggie)
Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
oh shit. what hats are left? (If you know em off the top of your head, otherwise no biggie)
besides small box logos I'm done for the season 
Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
oh shit. what hats are left? (If you know em off the top of your head, otherwise no biggie)
african trail hat, harris tweed herringbone camp, hypnotized minds 5 panel (secret item, may not release, canceled)

IG: @luii.xx

Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
If word from London is true, we still have that un-previewed herringbone denim shirt that may release. But still, the season is ending wayy too early each year after another. 

denim herringbone shirt already dropped...i think 2nd drop of the season
Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
 denim herringbone shirt already dropped...i think 2nd drop of the season
Im talking about a un-previewed one.....

IG: @luii.xx

Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:38
why would they release another, highly doubtful.
edit* denim herringbone
Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:41
What about the hooded denim shirt? 
Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:43
First drop of the season. 

I could see another clothing collab with a Japanese company or some shit 
Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:45
im hopin for a Timb release, i missed last years!

Él Duderîno

Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:48
Then again 10 collabs is a lot if there's timbs 
Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:52
good to see some OGs like BK and Prep back up in here. whats good with this timbs collab BK?

412

Dec 08, 2012 @ 17:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
First drop of the season. I could see another clothing collab with a Japanese company or some shit 

supreme x junya watanabe would be awesome as fuck. those prices would not be pretty though

412

Dec 08, 2012 @ 18:14
box logo came in yesterday... done for the season ...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Dec 08, 2012 @ 18:23
does anyone know when box logos are dropping in ss'13?  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.