[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 07, 2012 @ 14:13
should of just stuck with gray the camo hoodie is on some cow-print life

edit: small box only japan release? 
Dec 07, 2012 @ 14:15
@lalala, dont forget about the leopard puffy northface worn by Drakes cupcakes.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Dec 07, 2012 @ 14:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
should of just stuck with gray the camo hoodie is on some cow-print life

edit: small box only japan release? 
I don't see why they would do that because they sold out so quick on the japan site. they could easily sell out on the us store. also, there's only hats left to drop of the stuff from the preview, no outerwear. makes sense to drop an unannounced clothing item with them.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 14:23
I don't see why they would do that because they sold out so quick on the japan site. they could easily sell out on the us store. also, there's only hats left to drop of the stuff from the preview, no outerwear. makes sense to drop an unannounced clothing item with them.
exactly...i dont see why people are doubting the release of the small box pullover. Pretty much a chance for people to try again
edit: and for me to make more $$$

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 07, 2012 @ 14:28
last 2 things to get super hype were hockey top (frank ocean) and field pullover (kanye), i dont think people pay attention to tyler anymore
Yeah thats true

Instagram - LE11FFF

Dec 07, 2012 @ 14:33
Did the box logo drop in Japan yet?
Dec 07, 2012 @ 14:36
Did the box logo drop in Japan yet?
dropped 3 weeks ago i believe maybe even earlier 

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 07, 2012 @ 14:41
exactly...i dont see why people are doubting the release of the small box pullover. Pretty much a chance for people to try again

edit: and for me to make more $$$
I don't see how people are going to buy the small box when the metal pullover is way doper, fiends man. Just how people bought that white box logo at SupLA. fiending for that box.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 14:45
What jacket is this? Seller says its a 'summer jacket' from '08. Looks like the ventile to me but just wanna make sure supreme didn't release a lighter weight one with the exact same style lol. Anyway, copped this shit. 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_menzeeUC4V1qzcq1ao1_1280.jpg
Dec 07, 2012 @ 15:49
^its the ventile but it's from S/S 09 not 08, it is a light jacket though, no lining or anything but one of the nicest parka's they've dropped.

thats the one dude from france was selling right? 

Wanted : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162634/

Dec 07, 2012 @ 15:52
do dots touching the logo on a cdg hoodie/tshirt automatically make it fake?
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:07
I thought that was the case but a couple guys on here said theirs were touching and they're legit..
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:10
do dots touching the logo on a cdg hoodie/tshirt automatically make it fake?
No
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:16
Shit I haven't been in here in a kind time. Everyone get their box logos lol
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:16
last 2 things to get super hype were hockey top (frank ocean) and field pullover (kanye), i dont think people pay attention to tyler anymore
Yea I've noticed the Camp cap hype has died down a lot too thankfully, now some are selling from as low as 40 bucks, at the beginning of this year you couldn't find a camp for less than like 70$
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:30
LOL Mexicans mad cause we took Texas, new mexico and basically the whole west from them.

That american military crushed us lifestyle might not make it.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:33
I'm pretty sure they are going to drop those small box logos. Only thing left are those weak hats.i will not use that damn supreme app neither. I was swift and it hit me with some credit card bs. I seen alot of cats on IG having the same problem. Mac only cawpin from here on in
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:34
just got my stuff in. Pile lined is honestly dopest thing I copped this season Feel bad for those who tried to cop brown and didn't make it.... 
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:47
" alt="" />
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:49

bought this shirt for like 20 but i have no idea how old it is lol. i like it tho
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:53
cant wait for that Harris Tweed coach jacket to come in......I feel like its gonna be warm as fuck my hooded champion coach is surprisingly really warm so I expect this to be
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:54
Is there anything on the back of the harris tweed jacket

Olive Field Pullover L FS

Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:55
Don't let the thirst put blinders on your eyes, don't cawp fakes beware 
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:56
Is there anything on the back of the harris tweed jacket
no
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:56
Don't let the thirst put blinders on your eyes, don't cawp fakes beware 
Just stop b, your embed game is ass
Dec 07, 2012 @ 17:20
Just stop b, your embed game is ass
That's this dumb ass phone and my wack ass service. I did it only once. That piled shirt is fire. Might cop that green
Dec 07, 2012 @ 17:24
You guys hang dry your box logo hoodies? 
Dec 07, 2012 @ 17:27
Fucking phone ran out of juice when I tried to cop, anyone sell me a navy / grey  in m ?
Dec 07, 2012 @ 17:28
Coped xl black box logo, looking to trade for xl brown pile lined possibly.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 17:31
so glad i copped the pile lined. it was my favorite piece from the lookbooks and every picture makes me want it more
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.