[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

December 02, 2012 @ 01:01:49
Anybody have additional info on the small box pullover?
December 02, 2012 @ 01:48:39
Why the fuck did you pay $18 for a sticker

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

December 02, 2012 @ 01:49:21
Commisary OC dosnt stock supreme anymore?
December 02, 2012 @ 02:03:53
anyone knows if there are still some supreme x champion stuff in LA? for size m and l? thanks very much!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

December 02, 2012 @ 02:05:37
anyone knows if there are still some supreme x champion stuff in LA? for size m and l? thanks very much!

HIGHLY doubt it.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 02, 2012 @ 02:09:04

nop
December 02, 2012 @ 02:14:38
Commisary OC dosnt stock supreme anymore?

yeah it does
December 02, 2012 @ 02:19:36
@origins @friend thanks

December 02, 2012 @ 03:22:34

DSC03833 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
finally got the last pice which was the tree camo.everything going to stay deadstock until the weather gets nice
December 02, 2012 @ 03:25:01
And then you'll look absolutely horrible clashing all that garbage
December 02, 2012 @ 03:34:51
And then you'll look absolutely horrible clashing all that garbage

yea but if kanye or some other star cosigns it then the di**riding begins.everything is trash until its worn.but i respect ur opinion
December 02, 2012 @ 03:39:50
How do supreme long sleeve button up shirts fit. I'm 5'10 180. Don't know if I should get medium or large. I always get large for t shirts.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 02, 2012 @ 03:50:35
JUST TO LET ANY NEW YORKERS KNOW.I CAME FROM THE SUPREME STORE A FEW HOURS AGO AND THEY DO HAVE PARKAS LEFT.ONLY BAD THING IS THE NAVY SOLD OUT BUT THE BLACK,ORANGE AND GREEN IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN MEDIUM.JUST A HEADS UP

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 02, 2012 @ 04:25:37
How do supreme long sleeve button up shirts fit. I'm 5'10 180. Don't know if I should get medium or large. I always get large for t shirts.

is say L. I am 6'0 190 and my only gripe with sz L is that it's a little short, but really i can fit either and it looks fine
December 02, 2012 @ 04:26:45
JUST TO LET ANY NEW YORKERS KNOW.I CAME FROM THE SUPREME STORE A FEW HOURS AGO AND THEY DO HAVE PARKAS LEFT.ONLY BAD THING IS THE NAVY SOLD OUT BUT THE BLACK,ORANGE AND GREEN IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN MEDIUM.JUST A HEADS UP

Which means they maybe restock them online later.

December 02, 2012 @ 04:26:53

finally got the last pice which was the tree camo.everything going to stay deadstock until the weather gets nice

My nigga. I really never call another nigga out on this thread, cause I love (no Boland) all ya'll nigga's in this thread. Shouts out to everyone who's been had it. But damn nigga. You need to step back and think, if you saw a nigga wearing this shit, would you think he slangs bitches? Fuck nah my nigga. This nigga look's like some betty crocker ass bitch. Pie-ass nigga. You dusty nigga, clean it up nigga. I know you can do better, man I know you can.

Just want to step back and shout out this nigga ProtoCum doe, he's trying n shit, he'll get it. We need to stay together, but this some wack ass matlock shit. Shower up nigga and come back hard. Jafeel that. Bhaelee dat.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

December 02, 2012 @ 04:27:40

My nigga. I really never call another nigga out on this thread, cause I love (no Boland) all ya'll nigga's in this thread. Shouts out to everyone who's been had it. But damn nigga. You need to step back and think, if you saw a nigga wearing this shit, would you think he slangs bitches? Fuck nah my nigga. This nigga look's like some betty crocker ass bitch. Pie-ass nigga. You dusty nigga, clean it up nigga. I know you can do better, man I know you can.

Just want to step back and shout out this nigga ProtoCum doe, he's trying n shit, he'll get it. We need to stay together, but this some wack ass matlock shit. Shower up nigga and come back hard. Jafeel that. Bhaelee dat.

Aren't those tonys shoes lol
December 02, 2012 @ 04:29:16

THE FUCKING MESSIAH IS BACK

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

December 02, 2012 @ 04:36:15

HE'S BACK.

December 02, 2012 @ 04:59:39

im the only nigga wit big bangs in the world...word???

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 02, 2012 @ 05:00:28
is there sales tax online? i usually cop in store..

na

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

December 02, 2012 @ 05:00:58

THE FUCKING MESSIAH IS BACK

lol getting flammed aint no fun but i value the opinions.no hard feelings tho.good looking out.
December 02, 2012 @ 05:16:12
DSC03833scumshytproto

im the only nigga wit big bangs in the world...word???

You aren't the only nigha with them in the world.
but u not a nigha at all.
December 02, 2012 @ 05:16:47
Anybody got a Red Atelier size medium,

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x