[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:17
acid greens up in M

gawd.tumblr.com

Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:19
please tell me supNY will have hoodies left on saturday
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
please tell me supNY will have hoodies left on saturday
hope you like acid green
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:26
debating grabbing an acid green to keep. I need an irl photo to make the decision.

gawd.tumblr.com

Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:28
Wow. My package is coming tomorrow. Supreme (or) UPS def. stepped up their shipping.

I think it's UPS though because when I ordered my IVs from nike on Fri it came on Mon. Exactly
one business day.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
debating grabbing an acid green to keep. I need an irl photo to make the decis

Don't do it
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dope
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
Wow. My package is coming tomorrow. Supreme (or) UPS def. stepped up their shipping.I think it's UPS though because when I ordered my IVs from nike on Fri it came on Mon. Exactlyone business day.
Where u located?
RIP us west coast boyz have 5days of wait time..
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
Where u located?

MD.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:42
i might cop the acid green if its that serious 
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:50
I don't really care about the extra money, just curious as to why they bumpe up the price on the box logos? 
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:51
^inflation is 3%/yr

W.C. lyfe wnt make it...bxlgs tmoro smokeyface
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
west coast wnt make it....BxLgs tmoro
Dat overnight to Boston life makin it smokeyface

Pile lined for the weekend
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
I don't really care about the extra money, just curious as to why they bumpe up the price on the box logos? 
why not? not like a $8 bump will stop anyone from copping. hell, they could bump it $20 and the shear hype will make it still sell within a minute.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:54
@fyuur that's a brown pile lined shirt yea?
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
So is the sale next week or small box logo..... That is the question
Small box logos are consolation prizes for the people who arent swift enough. 
aint no one want a out of place box logo.

hansum is 4ever

Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:56
My tracking number won't come up on the UPS site. Anyone else having this problem?
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:57
acid green is nice and bold. itll be pretty damn steezy if you pull it off.  interested to see how the acid green looks after it fades after a couple of washes.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
not reading the past 40+ pages but ya boy got Camo (Large) and Grey (Medium) both before 11:01 and both shipped out already 

edit: shit weighs more than the TNF jacket
u a hypebeast
Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
My tracking number won't come up on the UPS site. Anyone else having this problem?
that just means the label has just been created and ups has not picked it up yet 
Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dat overnight to Boston life makin it 

Pile lined for the weekend
blushingsmokeyfacesmokeyface
Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:04
always happens with label shipments.... really wont hit the mail for 1-3 days, last time i ordered didnt actually ship for 4 days even tho label was made ... hence the warning on the site LOL

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:06
damn how the fuck did the green pile lined sell out so fast? i swear that was the least hyped cw. i was waiting to get my paycheck tomorrow but damn.

Fuck yall

Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
Small box logos are consolation prizes for the people who arent swift enough. 

aint no one want a out of place box logo.
You ain't never lied. I don't want a small box. That's like 2nd place
Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:06
That navy Cliver isn't bad. I will wait until that 30 % markdown
Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
that just means the label has just been created and ups has not picked it up yet 
I figured that. Just wanted that whole 1-day shipping people are talking about since I live in NY and all.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:14
I wish I had the funds to cop the acid green box logo.

but s'all good dat grey will get da pussy sweating smokeyface

hansum is 4ever

Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:15
i want those ragg beanies but dont want to pay shipping

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:18
whos got a white or navy box logo in medium for trade?

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
u a hypebeast
1st off read the site your on...2nd im not keeping either

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.