[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:37
i have DS Black Large, looking for a XL in black smokeyface get at me
Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
just got tracking number i had a 291 number
I had a 290. What'd you cop? I got the black bogo and the brown pile lined. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
I had a 290. What'd you cop? I got the black bogo and the brown pile lined. 
also got 290 and copped a camo in large.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:44
Robo copped. 11;00 confirmation order; 11:11 tracking number. camo boox logo. blow the grip. 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:47
got home from supLA, waited for an hour and left, i wasnt about to spend any more time just to buy the rag wool beanie

Bout it, Bout it

Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:48
foam maroon and blue restock .. sometimes i swear they do that shit to make you pay shipping twice LOL

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:53
Earl knows whats hood w Black smokeyface
Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:56
Restock on the grey ragg wool beanie.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:57
how many restocks have their been?

gawd.tumblr.com

Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:01
Stop posting photos of Earl fagshirt.

Seriously, no one gives a damn about him or OF.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
Earl knows whats hood w Black 
no one gives a fuck about odd future. just stop.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:02
@LORD TOM RIDDLE
 
my man
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:03
Real recognize real smokeyface
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
Stop posting photos of Earl fagshirt.Seriously, no one gives a damn about him or OF.
Originally posted by Inactive User
no one gives a fuck about odd future. just stop.
Dat same time posts midzswag, SUS

Edit:2 ppl care doesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
Moss Harris Tweed Hooded Coaches is fucking gorgeous in person, really nice quality.

It's got that grown man steez to it, I don't think teens will make it in this jacket, just saying.

Pile lined looks good on you fyuur
thats awesome to hear. still looking for some pics...
seems like I'm the only one on here that actually copped
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:10
not reading the past 40+ pages but ya boy got Camo (Large) and Grey (Medium) both before 11:01 and both shipped out already 

edit: shit weighs more than the TNF jacket

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
whats the warehouse # again?mistake with my order
2122190175
all colors of donut beanie except brown sold out... didn't expect that

IG: truyoo

Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
2122190175

all colors of donut beanie except brown sold out... didn't expect that
esp cause brown and red are best colorways in that beanie
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:15
That box logo looks terrible on that's dude Earl whoever
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:17
more fit pics of the pile lined please, less of people pretending they don't know who earl sweatshirt is

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
That box logo looks terrible on that's dude Earl whoever
its a hoodie....


Originally posted by Inactive User
more fit pics of the pile lined please, less of people pretending they don't know who earl sweatshirt is

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:20
It looks baggy. And he looks like a dirty bum who came up on a preme hoods. Odd future are weirdos . 
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
It looks baggy. And he looks like a dirty bum who came up on a preme hoods. Odd future are weirdos . 
just like any other group of late teens deadass and why do you care so much?

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:24
^#TeamTonysmokeyface
Baggy Fitted>TIght, looks mad sus if hoodies are fitted and tight on skin
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
why do you care so much?
smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
its a hoodie...

Dude in cleveland we don't know shit about earl. That got to be some high schooler shit. I'm from the age group where I cop my own preme not my momz
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:26
I make yo mom cop my pruseme smokeyface
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
just like any other group of late teens deadass and why do you care so much?
Because all of y'all on his dick like he's dope. I pretty sure you not up on fashion or dressing if that guy is your role model
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:28
yo I'm from around cleveland too and ya no one really knows about him can't lie. and i buy all my shit (as I've said many times before) inb4 "how do you get your money then" flip shit bruh


Originally posted by Inactive User
Because all of y'all on his dick like he's dope. I pretty sure you not up on fashion or dressing if that guy is your role model

who said he was my role model? the fuck

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:31
No hoodie should fit baggy nor tight. I see I'm in a different style category 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.