[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 30, 2012 @ 05:39:28
is there anyway to check what drops every thursday, i dont give a shit if anyone dislikes this i just want to know
November 30, 2012 @ 05:44:41
^Ayo @yungjayz should b in #teamtony with me and @mrteebonilla smokeyface smokeyface
#Indis
November 30, 2012 @ 05:45:28
damn
November 30, 2012 @ 06:07:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
after the box logos, i cant wait until this thread dies off for a while

not gonna happen bro
November 30, 2012 @ 06:12:45
is there anyway to check what drops every thursday, i dont give a shit if anyone dislikes this i just want to know

you can check the supreme London facebook page at around 3 am.
November 30, 2012 @ 07:04:43
is there any restock for champion stuff today? except the very early one for those crewnecks.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

November 30, 2012 @ 07:43:37
C is for cock why would anyone want to walk around with a cock on their shirt? oh course i removed that bullshit. i had my mom take the sewing off now i look so fucking fresh i literally just had sex with this girl in my Chemistry class with that sweater on, and she was like "Why are you wearing that let me see ur six pack" and i just looked at her in disbelief you know? like what? It took me a minute to gather my thoughts and shit and then I just pulled out and dipped in nothing but my sweater. So here I am in the middle of New York with nothing but a boner and a sweater and if anyone can come give me a ride it'd be cool thanks guys
November 30, 2012 @ 07:50:53
cool story. but this isnt the "I put all my money into my shitty car" forum. Stay on topic blushing

Yeah very shitty

On topic, supreme should not have used heather grey as a base color for camo since it still shows over the pattern.

i really was gonna stick up for you here, but then you unleashed the fact that you drive a stock mustang. wrong move.

Stock? You can't see what's under the hood or behind my wheels. Tires cost $1500... my damn brakes are more than 90% of your hondas.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:00:00
C is for cock why would anyone want to walk around with a cock on their shirt? oh course i removed that bullshit. i had my mom take the sewing off now i look so fucking fresh i literally just had sex with this girl in my Chemistry class with that sweater on, and she was like "Why are you wearing that let me see ur six pack" and i just looked at her in disbelief you know? like what? It took me a minute to gather my thoughts and shit and then I just pulled out and dipped in nothing but my sweater. So here I am in the middle of New York with nothing but a boner and a sweater and if anyone can come give me a ride it'd be cool thanks guys

No.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:31:20
Yeah very shitty

On topic, supreme should not have used heather grey as a base color for camo since it still shows over the pattern.

i really was gonna stick up for you here, but then you unleashed the fact that you drive a stock mustang. wrong move.

Stock? You can't see what's under the hood or behind my wheels. Tires cost $1500... my damn brakes are more than 90% of your hondas.

you make the assumption that everyone drives honda's and 90% of them don't amount to the cost of your tires...sounds pretty childish to me. ford isn't that great anyway...i wouldn't be bragging up a storm behind a mustang thats for sure.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:43:31
how big is the 8-ball beanie compared to the big logo?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 30, 2012 @ 09:19:19
Does anyone remember the price for the pullover/ field jacket that came out this season?

November 30, 2012 @ 14:36:29
Can anyone remember if the online sale last season was before or after the SB's?
November 30, 2012 @ 14:49:45
DOES ANYBODY KNO THE AVG PRICE RANGE OF A TRIBAL CAMP THAT DROPPED F/W 11??? THE BLUE ONE
November 30, 2012 @ 15:33:33
should i pull the trigger on a white last supper hoodie?

November 30, 2012 @ 15:42:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
anyone know if the fw 10 champion coaches fit smaller than usual?? i've looked at the sizing on cliff edge but they are sometimes off a little.

I wear a size M in pretty much everything except hoodies and jackets and I got the hooded champion coach in L and it fits perfect

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 30, 2012 @ 16:04:44
(Invalid img)
November 30, 2012 @ 16:41:46
I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said "I dont even want the box logo anymore". Reminds me of one of those bratty kids who says they dont want a toy anymore after their mom says they habe to wait till christmas to get it lolol
November 30, 2012 @ 17:06:05
bout time to remake the thread
November 30, 2012 @ 17:18:15
@ben8cv Dead, not funny, ur ecredit thirst is worse then your dumb avy

you're trying to hard to son ppl.

Does it look like I care? U losers just try hating, I respond and then get up votes SWAG!smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Btw whats "leaders" Leading in posts on HB? Tool!!!

its a fucking store in Chicago you dumbass...

Él Duderîno

November 30, 2012 @ 17:43:24
dont say swag again please, go to zumiez with that language.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

November 30, 2012 @ 17:48:17
Yeah very shitty

you put 1500 dollar tires on stock ford wheels lmfao, with all that wheel gap the best tires on earth wont help your body roll. why are you assuming i drive a honda? ford and honda both make mediocre cars.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x