[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
fuck this. an hour of refreshing and no restock on pile lined. fuck it. aint bout this life no more

edit: sold out sign is gone but when you click it it says sold out fuuuuuuuuuu

got hopes up too high right when i give up..
I've been doing the same for box logos

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:10
I'm pretty surprised by the price of the harris tweed coach. Not like pile is some exotic material.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:10
taking a lot of willpower to not cancel some of these dudes on instagram

has supreme in his username, pictures of supreme only, had his mom buy it for him

x

Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:11
medium brown pile lined restocked
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:11
ez cawp stay salty nerds
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:12
sold out. fuck it im getting grey. gonna be too salty if brown restocks in xl
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
fuck this. an hour of refreshing and no restock on pile lined. fuck it. aint bout this life no more

edit: sold out sign is gone but when you click it it says sold out fuuuuuuuuuu

got hopes up too high right when i give up..
Lol I just grabbed a brown medium off a restock to resell. you aint bout this liiiiife
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
That ^ was at the mod lol not you, but I did call you out on dat, and I was right . Let me grab a camo b, also pics or didnt happen b
All the pics are the exam same because it was placed under the same name all at 11:00. Ill get some tagged pics up when they get here tuesdaysmokeyface
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:14
help me look out for the a L brown pile lined

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
Lol I just grabbed a brown medium off a restock to resell. you aint bout this liiiiife
thats the only size i saw that restocked. im an xl. im good though. grey still looks nice
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
thats the only size i saw that restocked. im an xl. im good though. grey still looks nice
but it ain't the brown

Edit: Got that shipping info/tracking already. Hopefully I get my shit tomorrow so I can rock dat pile lined this weekend
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
someone convince me to cop cliver crewnecks asap.
Grabbed the forest green one when it first came out, super nice man, the graphic on the back is too sick

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm pretty surprised by the price of the harris tweed coach. Not like pile is some exotic material.
lol I mean Im pretty surprised at the cost of the box logo not like cotton is some exotic material...

but actually its a wool coat with pile lining so I would say thats a decent supreme price
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:19
been waiting that last hour for the brown pile line restock and missed it. shoot, might have to settle for grey

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
but it ain't the brown
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:20
good season guys see you in march for that basquiat collection thirst 

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:22
Got dat tracking number, whoop. smokeyface
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
taking a lot of willpower to not cancel some of these dudes on instagramhas supreme in his username, pictures of supreme only, had his mom buy it for him
that's what I'm saying.  go for it b.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:25
dont let the thrist of the box logo suck you in to the point you cop the acid green.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:26
missed the black cliver again dammit. maybe next week it will be cheaper and a restock  
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:30
fawwwk. that black harris tweed screaming for me.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:30
large grey restocked and gone
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:31
Restocked on Grey / Red Pullover.
Scooped dat up.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:32
dannnnng just had the grey in my cart!!!!!

Doubleclutchhoops.com

Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:32
fuck it. acid green lifestyle

edit: already got shipping confirmation.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:33
o god i love basquiat and all his paintings . Wouldn't it be cool if supreme collabed with him???? Dooppee
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
o god i love basquiat and all his paintings . Wouldn't it be cool if supreme collabed with him???? Dooppee
http://www.complex.com/art-design/2012/10/supreme-to-release-jean-michel-basquiat-collection-in-2013
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:36
welp i see alot of you letting the thirst take over. acid green only have the xl left hahaha
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:37
about to use my acid green hoody for my morning trail runs.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 17:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
fuck it. acid green lifestyle

edit: already got shipping confirmation.
dat thirst got a nigga doin some irrational shit
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.