[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 06, 2012 @ 11:21
It's cheaper. Supreme rapes them uk fuccbois, just not as bad as japan
Dec 06, 2012 @ 11:22
^^ Good to know... that 1:1.61 ratio ain't gonna cut it.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 11:24
Thanks for the inf Tom
Dec 06, 2012 @ 11:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
It's cheaper. Supreme rapes them uk fuccbois, just not as bad as japan
For real... 136 is what I'm planning on paying--in dollars. Can't imagine those prices over here...

I'm trying to add 3 things to cart before I check out. Bad idea?
Dec 06, 2012 @ 11:34
Prob just snag dat grey Rag Wool n call it a day

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

Dec 06, 2012 @ 11:41
Box logos 136Gbp

Pile lined 119 Gbp

Harris tweed 269 GbpI copped Camo box and brown pile lined. Pile lined feels thicker than I expected. London brahs it's not too busy
what was the queue like in the end when it opened?

Might reach later.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 11:44
online store opening at 11 EST? or will they drop the box logos just before 11...
Dec 06, 2012 @ 11:50
online store opening at 11 EST? or will they drop the box logos just before 11...
Online store opens at 11:30 AM EST. Got pushed back an additional 30 minutes because their shipment via UPS was delayed in part to weather conditions.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 11:54
For real... 136 is what I'm planning on paying--in dollars. Can't imagine those prices over here...I'm trying to add 3 things to cart before I check out. Bad idea?

if youre swift this can be done

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:04
 if youre swift this can be done
If, for some strange reason, I miss out on today's release, I'm copping that leather down. You ever get that?
Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:10
Should one be sizing up with the Pile Lined Shirt? Looks bulky...
Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:13
Box logos 136Gbp

Pile lined 119 Gbp

Harris tweed 269 Gbp

I copped Camo box and brown pile lined. Pile lined feels thicker than I expected. London brahs it's not too busy
Will you post fit pics and/or just some pictures of the inside and outside of the pile lined?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:15
If, for some strange reason, I miss out on today's release, I'm copping that leather down. You ever get that?

still havent ... bought a real nice n3b by michael kors couple weeks ago that distracted me ... but i still want the gucci colorway .. tryin to be the responsible guy i am and take care of family and investments instead of that gucci but it be calllllin me mannnnnnnnnnn LOL like pookie an shiti still might... not sure

what really holds me back is whta the fit might be in person .. im right between a M and a L based on online measurements ... so thats an issue .. if i could see it in person im sure it would be a go.. oh that and FUCKKKKin Rhianna had to wear it.. that fucked with me

Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:18
Will you post fit pics and/or just some pictures of the inside and outside of the pile lined?

theres a good pic online of the pile lined inside .. i too am interested in fit, basically of M vs L

Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:27
it looks like putting on the pile lined will feel like pure sex

Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:28
 still havent ... bought a real nice n3b by michael kors couple weeks ago that distracted me ... but i still want the gucci colorway .. tryin to be the responsible guy i am and take care of family and investments instead of that gucci but it be calllllin me mannnnnnnnnnn LOL like pookie an shiti still might... not sure

what really holds me back is whta the fit might be in person .. im right between a M and a L based on online measurements ... so thats an issue .. if i could see it in person im sure it would be a go.. oh that and FUCKKKKin Rhianna had to wear it.. that fucked with me
Yeah, after she wore it, my size sold out for a day. They haven't moved since...
I heard that leather jackets should fit tight when bought because it's common for them to stretch over time. 
Just got those green/red/black retro 1's so that would be icing if I got the down. 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:31
Will post pics in a few hours
Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:37
Yeah, after she wore it, my size sold out for a day. They haven't moved since...

I heard that leather jackets should fit tight when bought because it's common for them to stretch over time. 

Just got those green/red/black retro 1's so that would be icing if I got the down. 

i do like those gucci 1s

Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:38
Best of luck to all. Warmth to those lined up.

F/S Supreme Jump Rope

Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:40
fukaline ... house is warm and computer is swiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft (we hope LOL)

Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:46
Serious questions though... what about the small box logo pullover? I'm getting that acid green, but if they don't drop here I'll consider a box logo. Got some Kobe's that, combined with that hoodie, will brake necks.

Will people who missed on their first choice today flock to the acid greeness?
Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:47

i feel like the box logo on the navy looks loud af in this picture

Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:51
Got some Kobe's that, combined with that hoodie, will brake necks.

?)
Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:56
^

Probably gonna get flamed from you skootbearders and overmatching police, but I'm a basketball player. Tried to skate in high school, learned how to ollie, gave up. Cool story right? 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:57
i feel like the box logo on the navy looks loud af in this picture

its the angle of the logo to the lights, the stitching is facing up catching the light on a couple colorways there

Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:58
just log off b. Worst story ever and those kobes aren't the biz
Dec 06, 2012 @ 13:00
id have to see those kobes in person the green doesnt look bright enough.. dress for yourself if you like the kobes rock em im more of a classic shoe guy

i think the green will be around all day today into tomorrow, but shit i could be wrong sometimes ugliest shit sells out the fastest ... if it had a red box id love it, but not like it is for me

Dec 06, 2012 @ 13:00
Ahh, you must be one of those skate kids. Not my fault you don't know shit about basketball sneakers. 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 13:04
Ahh, you must be one of those skate kids. Not my fault you don't know shit about basketball sneakers. 
.....:|
Dec 06, 2012 @ 13:15
Could it be that your MA-pride prevents you from being a Mamba fan? Anyway, I digress. Would much rather have a red small box logo on that pullover.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.