[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:07
HTF has the box logos up.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:07
^Box Logo>$20,000 semesters
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:11
ill be at SupLA tommorow morning
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:12
Anyone know if the sizing for the clothing in Japan are any different than the ones in the US? Or are they the same? 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:13
The Highlighter yellow c/w always seems to remind me of this guy.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:13
Anyone who is experienced with copping with the swiftness, shoot me a pm!
...I have this breakthrough theory in Cop-tology which might just turn the Cop-tology world on it's heels.
I just need to some feedback ha
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:13
^ uhh. Im still in high school. Im takin calculus to be rdy for uni, nice try tho
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF has the box logos up.
this is true guys. i did the research and went to the web address and i can confirm the information. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
20% of this thread tomorrow:


80% of this thread tomorrow:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
this is true guys. i did the research and went to the web address and i can confirm the information. 
i can also confirm this :3

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF has the box logos up.
camo being 12 dollars more... lol
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF has the box logos up.
price? link?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
price? link?
http://hardtofathom.com/
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn the Box Logo drops pops up again nigga's. Ahha damn children be blinded by the box. Blinded. Fuck Ray Charles my niggas. This shit is going to be poppin' camo, black, white, yellow, it's all the same, it's that hoody, dhat box....my niggas daht box. But nah might foug witit a little this week, maybe a black one cause my box logo hoody is black, my presidents black. Haha jk, but really shouts out to Obama, nigga's probably rockin box logo's daily, slangin that hot piece of ass by his side. Dike ass daughters.But hope ya'll  get the box logos you tryna rob doe, this shit gon be straight robbery fo that nigga's in the fam doe. Nigga's in the fam know how to rob dem shits hard, hard and long my niggas. No dick though. Shouts outs to the camo gang tomorrow I see you on that shit. Will robinson ass nigga's. Jafeel that love for all ya'll I love it. ProtoCum shouts out to yo' fit pic, I know you better. I know. Jafeel.
always speakin the truth....smokeyface

Él Duderîno

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:24
HTF dont have the red or acid tho..

Él Duderîno

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:26
fuck the drop gonna cop fake box logos in every color smokeyface

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF dont have the red or acid tho..
Maybe he thinks those will be the worst for resell

سبحان

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
thanks!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF dont have the red or acid tho..
Cause they're gonna sit.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:33
I type in #boxlogo on IG....first pic liked and commented on by none other than Antonio Bonilla. Smh
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn the Box Logo drops pops up again nigga's. Ahha damn children be blinded by the box. Blinded. Fuck Ray Charles my niggas. This shit is going to be poppin' camo, black, white, yellow, it's all the same, it's that hoody, dhat box....my niggas daht box. But nah might foug witit a little this week, maybe a black one cause my box logo hoody is black, my presidents black. Haha jk, but really shouts out to Obama, nigga's probably rockin box logo's daily, slangin that hot piece of ass by his side. Dike ass daughters.But hope ya'll  get the box logos you tryna rob doe, this shit gon be straight robbery fo that nigga's in the fam doe. Nigga's in the fam know how to rob dem shits hard, hard and long my niggas. No dick though. Shouts outs to the camo gang tomorrow I see you on that shit. Will robinson ass nigga's. Jafeel that love for all ya'll I love it. ProtoCum shouts out to yo' fit pic, I know you better. I know. Jafeel.

he called Obama's daughters dikes. LMFAO

412

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Cause they're gonna sit.
i damn sure hope so, im tryin to get a red in XL

Él Duderîno

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
always speakin the truth....
lol you've been here for a month, 2 at most. You've seen him post like 3x.
How you gonna say "always speaking the truth if you weren't here sinceMay, aka Floral fam?
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
i damn sure hope so, im tryin to get a red in XL
Red on red doesn't look to good IMO. But burgundy on the other hand is my favorite cw ever
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
I type in #boxlogo on IG....first pic liked and commented on by none other than Antonio Bonilla. Smh
-_- i dont comment on peoples shit...nice try though
Time for you to hop off my dick too

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
ill be at SupLA tommorow morning

looks who's back lol

412

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol you've been here for a month, 2 at most. You've seen him post like 3x.How you gonna say "always speaking the truth if you weren't here sinceMay, aka Floral fam?
http://http//www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/447/290/normal/who_cares.gif?1320322263

Él Duderîno

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:50
Mobyluii posted a pic of all his pickups you responded exactly
"Hook me up wit that black Moses tho"(Tony)
 Luii responds
" slept on it :,(" (Tony)
Luii responds
"Idk I wanted to only he 2 tees" (tony)
luii responds
"ya shit is real nice" (tony) 

ps It's cool your mom rocks a liberty cap though. 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:51
the sus is strong ^

fuck you

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol you've been here for a month, 2 at most. You've seen him post like 3x.

How you gonna say "always speaking the truth if you weren't here sinceMay, aka Floral fam?
#FloralFam aint never gonna die.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.