[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:26
fuck the drop gonna cop fake box logos in every color smokeyface

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF dont have the red or acid tho..
Maybe he thinks those will be the worst for resell

سبحان

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
thanks!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
HTF dont have the red or acid tho..
Cause they're gonna sit.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:33
I type in #boxlogo on IG....first pic liked and commented on by none other than Antonio Bonilla. Smh
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn the Box Logo drops pops up again nigga's. Ahha damn children be blinded by the box. Blinded. Fuck Ray Charles my niggas. This shit is going to be poppin' camo, black, white, yellow, it's all the same, it's that hoody, dhat box....my niggas daht box. But nah might foug witit a little this week, maybe a black one cause my box logo hoody is black, my presidents black. Haha jk, but really shouts out to Obama, nigga's probably rockin box logo's daily, slangin that hot piece of ass by his side. Dike ass daughters.But hope ya'll  get the box logos you tryna rob doe, this shit gon be straight robbery fo that nigga's in the fam doe. Nigga's in the fam know how to rob dem shits hard, hard and long my niggas. No dick though. Shouts outs to the camo gang tomorrow I see you on that shit. Will robinson ass nigga's. Jafeel that love for all ya'll I love it. ProtoCum shouts out to yo' fit pic, I know you better. I know. Jafeel.

he called Obama's daughters dikes. LMFAO

412

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Cause they're gonna sit.
i damn sure hope so, im tryin to get a red in XL

Él Duderîno

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
always speakin the truth....
lol you've been here for a month, 2 at most. You've seen him post like 3x.
How you gonna say "always speaking the truth if you weren't here sinceMay, aka Floral fam?
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
i damn sure hope so, im tryin to get a red in XL
Red on red doesn't look to good IMO. But burgundy on the other hand is my favorite cw ever
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
I type in #boxlogo on IG....first pic liked and commented on by none other than Antonio Bonilla. Smh
-_- i dont comment on peoples shit...nice try though
Time for you to hop off my dick too

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
ill be at SupLA tommorow morning

looks who's back lol

412

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol you've been here for a month, 2 at most. You've seen him post like 3x.How you gonna say "always speaking the truth if you weren't here sinceMay, aka Floral fam?
http://http//www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/447/290/normal/who_cares.gif?1320322263

Él Duderîno

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:50
Mobyluii posted a pic of all his pickups you responded exactly
"Hook me up wit that black Moses tho"(Tony)
 Luii responds
" slept on it :,(" (Tony)
Luii responds
"Idk I wanted to only he 2 tees" (tony)
luii responds
"ya shit is real nice" (tony) 

ps It's cool your mom rocks a liberty cap though. 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:51
the sus is strong ^

fuck you

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol you've been here for a month, 2 at most. You've seen him post like 3x.

How you gonna say "always speaking the truth if you weren't here sinceMay, aka Floral fam?
#FloralFam aint never gonna die.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
Mobyluii posted a pic of all his pickups you responded exactly

"Hook me up wit that black Moses tho"(Tony)

 Luii responds

" slept on it :,(" (Tony)

Luii responds

"Idk I wanted to only he 2 tees" (tony)

luii responds

"ya shit is real nice" (tony) 

ps It's cool your mom rocks a liberty cap though. 

that was a couple days ago maybe even a week...you had to of been deep in the #boxlogo shit
and again hop off

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
that was a couple days ago maybe even a week...you had to of been deep in the #boxlogo shit

and again hop off
So apparently you do comment on people's pictures. #BoxLogoHoodie.....first picture. Hop off. On a final note good luck to everyone copping tomorrow
Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
 looks who's back lol
What time would be a decent time to go?

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
What time would be a decent time to go?

what u talkin bout

412

Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
So apparently you do comment on people's pictures. #BoxLogoHoodie.....first picture. Hop off. On a final note good luck to everyone copping tomorrow
Dude no1 cares, give up
#FloralFam aint never gonna die.Real say true
#TeamTony #FloralFam
#CamoGangCoppers #ArmyPosseInDIS
#LogosDeBoxesSwag 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
 what u talkin bout
lol my bad, I just wanna know what time to go camp for box logos. I quoted wrong person. noob mistake

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
ill be at SupLA tommorow morning
can i get in line with you? ;]
Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:14
signin off till after the release, good luck to everybody!

Él Duderîno

Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:14
Copping camo or navy thumbs up
gray or black thumbs down
Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol my bad, I just wanna know what time to go camp for box logos. I quoted wrong person. noob mistake

if your not in line yet, your too late

412

Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
Copping camo or navy thumbs up

gray or black thumbs down

none of the above. need that red

412

Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
 if your not in line yet, your too late
Word? I was there earlier, and only 2 people were in line. 

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
Mobyluii posted a pic of all his pickups you responded exactly

"Hook me up wit that black Moses tho"(Tony)

 Luii responds

" slept on it :,(" (Tony)

Luii responds

"Idk I wanted to only he 2 tees" (tony)

luii responds

"ya shit is real nice" (tony) 

ps It's cool your mom rocks a liberty cap though. 
the fact that you care so much about what he does on IG is just weird...

IG: @luii.xx

Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:33
no logos tomorrow 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
Word? I was there earlier, and only 2 people were in line. 

i was just talking shit. i have no idea what the lines are like. i live in pittsburgh lol

412

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0