[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 03, 2012 @ 04:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
That edit lifestyle won't make it slytendencies.

Log off b smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
and aye whos ready for timbs in the morning?

youll look stupid on timbs
Dec 03, 2012 @ 04:21
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
and aye whos ready for timbs in the morning?

youll look stupid on timbs

i agree but thats what i go for smokeyface smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 03, 2012 @ 04:21
i find it hilarious that none of the quilted foam 6 panels have sold out in Japan cause theyre prly like "why the hell is the a dinosaur on it??" (not ever hearing of/seeing a sinclair sign before)

Él Duderîno

Dec 03, 2012 @ 04:25
i find it hilarious that none of the quilted foam 6 panels have sold out in Japan cause theyre prly like "why the hell is the a dinosaur on it??" (not ever hearing of/seeing a sinclair sign before)

cool story brew :|
Dec 03, 2012 @ 04:27
Floral fam x Buddy Omar x HVN4AGNGSTA song collabsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

RIP Dacota

Hahahah. Damn my nigga Ryan on point at all times. Floral Fam we support everyone. Even my nigga ProtoCum. Floral Fam we suppot PKForMod2012-2013 shouts out to @guysitsmathew @buddy Omar you nigga's dropin' hot tracks.

Damn nigga got me flashin back shouts out to Ztown nigga took the L's but he's out there somewhere. My nigga @Revs always support that fam, @Vader my nigga you out there I see you. Lovin' this season so far, can't wait for that S/S 13 finna have some puss ass robs I can feel it. Haha jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

Dec 03, 2012 @ 04:29
Speaking of the quilted foam....i went bowlin wit some of my peoples amd got pissed and threw mine on the floor and some of the material came off of the top of the button :/

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 03, 2012 @ 04:32
Edit: Lmao, I'm hella late,
Speaking of the quilted foam....i went bowlin wit some of my peoples amd got pissed and threw mine on the floor and some of the material came off of the top of the button :/

You got pissed while bowling....

Nah really though that sucks. Get dat button fixed up.

hansum is 4ever

Damn Floral Family that's my shit. Where's PK at doe. Finna harvest a box logo sometime in the next few weeks.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Dec 03, 2012 @ 04:33
Floral fam x Buddy Omar x HVN4AGNGSTA song collabsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

RIP Dacota

Hahahah. Damn my nigga Ryan on point at all times. Floral Fam we support everyone. Even my nigga ProtoCum. Floral Fam we suppot PKForMod2012-2013 shouts out to @guysitsmathew @buddy Omar you nigga's dropin' hot tracks.

Damn nigga got me flashin back shouts out to Ztown nigga took the L's but he's out there somewhere. My nigga @Revs always support that fam, @Vader my nigga you out there I see you. Lovin' this season so far, can't wait for that S/S 13 finna have some puss ass robs I can feel it. Haha jafeel.

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Dec 03, 2012 @ 04:41

You got pissed while bowling....

Nah really though that sucks. Get dat button fixed up.

dont know how i would get the material put back on ha

Dec 03, 2012 @ 05:15
how mad would yall be if the small logo pullovers dropped instead of the box logos lol. id probably just cop the acid green. i like the contrast of the red box logo on that better than double neon anyways.

Dec 03, 2012 @ 05:18
Revs everytime i see your avatar it always reminds me of the cost x supreme collab from '10

Haha I've said it on this thread a shit ton of times, absolutely one of my favorite colabs to today. Don't care what people say. Hah.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Dec 05, 2012 @ 04:58

hansum is 4ever

Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:06
LOL i bet everyone's happy now that this thread is back
Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:10
how did we jump to page 967? and no more thumbs up/down feature. fuuuck

Fuck yall

Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:11
how did we jump to page 967? and no more thumbs up/down feature. fuuuck
apparently that's coming back soon
Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:19
The Supreme thread is working again?!

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:23
FUCK YES. i cant wait for the tweed coaches
Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:25
I'm ready for that pile lined shirt to drop soon hopefully.
Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:26
Pile lined will be mine!
Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:29
Dayum.
hope its drops thurs ..wanted to pass but that pic looks piff .. coppin that brown pile as well
Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:36
Anyone gonna camp for dem box logos?

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:38
I just want the Hynotized minds 5 panel to drop already. Anyone know how many more weeks till the season is done ?

hansum is 4ever

Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:40
hope its drops thurs ..wanted to pass but that pic looks piff .. coppin that brown pile as well
a source says coaches are dropping along with blogos and pile lined. if so, itll be a sick drop. we'll see though.
Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:40
lol where dem box rogos
Dec 05, 2012 @ 05:41
i heard that the hypnotized minds 5 panel got cancelled but idk if it's true or not

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

Dec 05, 2012 @ 07:02
Working or still down?
Dec 05, 2012 @ 07:10
naw still down :|

fuck you

Dec 05, 2012 @ 07:15
Blogos & have my fingers crossed for a SK8-HI then i'm out for the season.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.