Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 30, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
rchrstphr

Wow fastest shipping yet for my order. Usually the tracking doesn't even work until Monday but it's already shipped and will be here Monday. Can't wait. I wonder if it's because they only released a few items compared to the usual bunch. Less orders maybe?

Meanwhile a tee I ordered from Stussy on Monday shipped today and will be here next Wednesday lol...

I actually think the leather/suede cap looks pretty nice in the high res images, leather quality looks outstanding. But I just don't think I would wear it enough for that price. The teal is really nice and the most subtle, though... If I did get one, it'd be that.
November 30, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
kayyyak

Supreme X Outkast.

سبحان

November 30, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
vis

any possibility the donut beanie in red's gonna restock?
November 30, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
korange

any possibility the donut beanie in red's gonna restock?

they will.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

November 30, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
backlikethat

Testing.
November 30, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
mrteebonilla

@lups get rid of the the ppl about the cars

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 30, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
getrichactfamous

anyone planning to size up on pile-lined shirt?

sizing from supreme japan
M 30-21-25
L 31-22-26
XL 33-23-27

@getrichactfamous

November 30, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
SOLO1

M 30-21-25
L 31-22-26
XL 33-23-27

does the #30 indicate length, 21 indicate pit to pit, and 25 is sleeve length?
November 30, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
paulywalnuts

Wow fastest shipping yet for my order. Usually the tracking doesn't even work until Monday but it's already shipped and will be here Monday. Can't wait. I wonder if it's because they only released a few items compared to the usual bunch. Less orders maybe?

they have a ton of orders to fill from the champion collab...
also, your order won't be there monday, most likely tuesday, unless it already left the warehouse and is waiting at your local UPS branch to go out monday morning....otherwise it will move monday and go out for delivery tuesday....

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

November 30, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
getrichactfamous

M 30-21-25
L 31-22-26
XL 33-23-27

yup

@getrichactfamous

November 30, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
SOLO1

M 30-21-25
L 31-22-26
XL 33-23-27

yup

I'm gonna be goin true to size / normal oxford size. I think it'd be ill to be able to layer a hoodie underneath it, but I think more often I'll just want a tee under it.

On another note, what's the actual origin of the "mouth shut eyes open" symbol?? What's it called?

November 30, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
paulywalnuts

lmao at the past pages in this thread...mustangs are gay as shit....coming in here and being like "oh look at me, im such a man with my gay as fuck mustang, so much more man than you children with your box logos...."
nothing spells out immaturity and insecurity than pulling some shit like that...trying to belittle people because one finally got a car...i sorta feel bad for that dude...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

November 30, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
getrichactfamous

@epic-nyc

pile-lined looks to run small though, chest is more narrow than heavyweight windowpane, buffalo check, ect...

@getrichactfamous

November 30, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
TASK

lmao at the past pages in this thread...mustangs are gay as shit....coming in here and being like "oh look at me, im such a man with my gay as fuck mustang, so much more man than you children with your box logos...."
nothing spells out immaturity and insecurity than pulling some shit like that...trying to belittle people because one finally got a car...i sorta feel bad for that dude...

Naa that one dudes cobra was cool, but that new blue mustang that was posted is shit

@epic-nyc http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Horus
November 30, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
BasedBlong

stop talking about cars. nobody cares.

Fuck yall

November 30, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
foreigner

anyone own one of these corduroy coach jackets? how is it? This ones growing on me. never really owned a coachs before. whats the length of a medium?
November 30, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
kr00kd

yeah after seeing those measurements ill probably be getting an XL in pile lined instead of L

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

November 30, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
SOLO1

@epic-nyc

pile-lined looks to run small though, chest is more narrow than heavyweight windowpane, buffalo check, ect...

good looks on the info sir, I'll have ta re-measure my oxfords. Also gotta take in account that the fur will make it so there's less room inside the shirt
November 30, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Latest Champion X Outlet release 40% off $30 haha
November 30, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
New York Thing

First post on HB...

Just got back from SupNY, they still got the Champion parka in some sizes, they got the orange one more than anything.
November 30, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
secretsociety

M 30-21-25
L 31-22-26
XL 33-23-27

yup

I'm gonna be goin true to size / normal oxford size. I think it'd be ill to be able to layer a hoodie underneath it, but I think more often I'll just want a tee under it.

On another note, what's the actual origin of the "mouth shut eyes open" symbol?? What's it called?

The symbol is egyptian it's called the eye of ra

سبحان

November 30, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
foreigner

Latest Champion X Outlet release 40% off $30 haha

put a blogo on it, $200
November 30, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
walterwhite

well there will be an extra parka and box logo hoodie to get cawped because im out this game. moved on to big boy clothes and all my extra money is going to mod my car.

I will still get some subtle things from supreme here and there but ive outgrown this now.

too grown for Supreme but you haven't outgrown 'modding' your car?

Go to the track and look at all the drivers... this isn't no ricer shit, this is american muscle. No 16 year old can afford a $700 driveshaft and slicks unless theyre bathing in money. I'm not adding subs or huge rims to my car. Far rom childish.

cool story. but this isnt the "I put all my money into my shitty car" forum. Stay on topic smile

Yeah very shitty

On topic, supreme should not have used heather grey as a base color for camo since it still shows over the pattern.

It's funny cause it's true. That loan you got to buy this peace of shit from Maroone ain't helping your game. The biggest tools at the track are the kids driving these rent-a-sportcars with stock wheels and "slick" tires. Smh b, sell it or kill it with fire.

Ain' this the mustang that has those cute like blinkers in the back?
well there will be an extra parka and box logo hoodie to get cawped because im out this game. moved on to big boy clothes and all my extra money is going to mod my car.

I will still get some subtle things from supreme here and there but ive outgrown this now.

Go to the track and look at all the drivers... this isn't no ricer shit, this is american muscle. No 16 year old can afford a $700 driveshaft and slicks unless theyre bathing in money. I'm not adding subs or huge rims to my car. Far rom childish.

cool story. but this isnt the "I put all my money into my shitty car" forum. Stay on topic smile

Yeah very shitty

On topic, supreme should not have used heather grey as a base color for camo since it still shows over the pattern.

It's funny cause it's true. That loan you got to buy this peace of shit from Maroone ain't helping your game. The biggest tools at the track are the kids driving these rent-a-sportcars with stock wheels and "slick" tires. Smh b, sell it or kill it with fire.

Ain' this the mustang that has those cute like blinkers in the back?

Yeah very shitty

i really was gonna stick up for you here, but then you unleashed the fact that you drive a stock mustang. wrong move.

Stock? You can't see what's under the hood or behind my wheels. Tires cost $1500... my damn brakes are more than 90% of your hondas.

you put 1500 dollar tires on stock ford wheels lmfao, with all that wheel gap the best tires on earth wont help your body roll. why are you assuming i drive a honda? ford and honda both make mediocre cars.

What does it matter if he puts expensive tyres on stock wheels? Expensive tyres on expensive alloys won't stop body roll..

nope, but putting that 1500 towards a good coilover will. cool anyways, this has nothing to do with supreme. it doesnt matter what you drive as long as you like it. who cares what any of us say.

[Keeping that quote chain going] Okay yea that's true, missed your point sorry. This thread is full of shit anyways, should be entitled 'Supreme enter at your peril' Thank fuck the season is almost over. We can all go get some rest.

Get a real fucking car b.

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

December 1, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
Leilowed

SMFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SMFH
December 1, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
origins

Parka is a lot more padded than I thought it would be, vry good quality.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

December 1, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
mittens

i think the only one who can rock that camp is little bill. cool

December 1, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
itsgart

Who else saw the box logo sticker on the first trick of Alex Olsons part in Pretty Sweet?

Koston was rocking 'preme. cool

Olson had the vietnam 5 panel and red/purple bl stickers on his deck

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

December 1, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
tomo.

Found this if any UK head is interested.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supreme-North-Face-Venture-Jacket-Medium-Tan-S-S12-Kate-Moss-OFWGKTA-/261134697034?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item3cccd7424a
December 1, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Winged Foot

this is why I lurk.
December 1, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
RyandaGod

Very Trill cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.