Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 30, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
protoscum90

DOES ANYBODY KNO THE AVG PRICE RANGE OF A TRIBAL CAMP THAT DROPPED F/W 11??? THE BLUE ONE
November 30, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
DJPrep

should i pull the trigger on a white last supper hoodie?
November 30, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
vafins

anyone know if the fw 10 champion coaches fit smaller than usual?? i've looked at the sizing on cliff edge but they are sometimes off a little.

I wear a size M in pretty much everything except hoodies and jackets and I got the hooded champion coach in L and it fits perfect

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

November 30, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
TASK

November 30, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
mittens

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said "I dont even want the box logo anymore". Reminds me of one of those bratty kids who says they dont want a toy anymore after their mom says they habe to wait till christmas to get it lolol
November 30, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
jamez9

bout time to remake the thread
November 30, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
bsm1017

@ben8cv Dead, not funny, ur ecredit thirst is worse then your dumb avy

you're trying to hard to son ppl.

Does it look like I care? U losers just try hating, I respond and then get up votes SWAG!cool cool cool
Btw whats "leaders" Leading in posts on HB? Tool!!!

its a fucking store in Chicago you dumbass...

Él Duderîno

November 30, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
pattshreds

dont say swag again please, go to zumiez with that language.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

November 30, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
pattshreds

well there will be an extra parka and box logo hoodie to get cawped because im out this game. moved on to big boy clothes and all my extra money is going to mod my car.

I will still get some subtle things from supreme here and there but ive outgrown this now.

too grown for Supreme but you haven't outgrown 'modding' your car?

Go to the track and look at all the drivers... this isn't no ricer shit, this is american muscle. No 16 year old can afford a $700 driveshaft and slicks unless theyre bathing in money. I'm not adding subs or huge rims to my car. Far rom childish.

cool story. but this isnt the "I put all my money into my shitty car" forum. Stay on topic smile

Yeah very shitty

On topic, supreme should not have used heather grey as a base color for camo since it still shows over the pattern.

i really was gonna stick up for you here, but then you unleashed the fact that you drive a stock mustang. wrong move.

Stock? You can't see what's under the hood or behind my wheels. Tires cost $1500... my damn brakes are more than 90% of your hondas.

you put 1500 dollar tires on stock ford wheels lmfao, with all that wheel gap the best tires on earth wont help your body roll. why are you assuming i drive a honda? ford and honda both make mediocre cars.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

November 30, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
mrteebonilla

Can anyone remember if the online sale last season was before or after the SB's?

almost positive it was before

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 30, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
tomo.

well there will be an extra parka and box logo hoodie to get cawped because im out this game. moved on to big boy clothes and all my extra money is going to mod my car.

I will still get some subtle things from supreme here and there but ive outgrown this now.

Go to the track and look at all the drivers... this isn't no ricer shit, this is american muscle. No 16 year old can afford a $700 driveshaft and slicks unless theyre bathing in money. I'm not adding subs or huge rims to my car. Far rom childish.

cool story. but this isnt the "I put all my money into my shitty car" forum. Stay on topic smile

Yeah very shitty

On topic, supreme should not have used heather grey as a base color for camo since it still shows over the pattern.

i really was gonna stick up for you here, but then you unleashed the fact that you drive a stock mustang. wrong move.

Stock? You can't see what's under the hood or behind my wheels. Tires cost $1500... my damn brakes are more than 90% of your hondas.

you put 1500 dollar tires on stock ford wheels lmfao, with all that wheel gap the best tires on earth wont help your body roll. why are you assuming i drive a honda? ford and honda both make mediocre cars.

What does it matter if he puts expensive tyres on stock wheels? Expensive tyres on expensive alloys won't stop body roll..
November 30, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
pattshreds

Yeah very shitty

What does it matter if he puts expensive tyres on stock wheels? Expensive tyres on expensive alloys won't stop body roll..

nope, but putting that 1500 towards a good coilover will. cool anyways, this has nothing to do with supreme. it doesnt matter what you drive as long as you like it. who cares what any of us say.

November 30, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
tomo.

Yeah very shitty

nope, but putting that 1500 towards a good coilover will. cool anyways, this has nothing to do with supreme. it doesnt matter what you drive as long as you like it. who cares what any of us say.

[Keeping that quote chain going] Okay yea that's true, missed your point sorry. This thread is full of shit anyways, should be entitled 'Supreme enter at your peril' Thank fuck the season is almost over. We can all go get some rest.
November 30, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
falsenaga

if i see that fucking car one more fucking time..
November 30, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
SHARKlN

anyone have good fit pics of the black donkey jacket?
November 30, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
ben8cv

Can anyone remember if the online sale last season was before or after the SB's?

almost positive it was before

just went through my emails, sale was week after sb's
November 30, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
beezy2times

so this thread is having problems again. cant see shit beyong p.634

yup you gotta have those based forum navigating skills to keep up
November 30, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
M.

These guys are still talking about cars?!

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 30, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
dirtyxrabbit

Im ready for that pile lined
November 30, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
SHARKlN

These guys are still talking about cars?!

I imagine when your dick is that small, you're willing to talk about cars forever.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
M.

^^This. Lol.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 30, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
vafins

do you guys think the Harris tweed hooded coach will be over $300?

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

November 30, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
CRASH_ONE

rofl thristy for that e - cred. and trust me that mustang of yours is still classified as a fuck boy, immature, shitty car that you're ass is trying to modify in a world full of grown men and real cars.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
goolsfold

do you guys think the Harris tweed hooded coach will be over $300?

probably right around 300.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
SilvioDante

pile lined tee and bawks bogo is all i need.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
ogarizona

So, whats the thought on the leather/suede camps?
November 30, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
ogarizona

So, what are the thoughts on the leather/suede camps?
November 30, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
mzoom

Parka is only small in the shoulders which is annoying when you lift your arms. Everything else is sized right on mine.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Yeah very shitty

It's funny cause it's true. That loan you got to buy this peace of shit from Maroone ain't helping your game. The biggest tools at the track are the kids driving these rent-a-sportcars with stock wheels and "slick" tires. Smh b, sell it or kill it with fire.

Ain' this the mustang that has those cute like blinkers in the back?
November 30, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
blvckpiggy

Anyone interested in trading I have a black champ parka size large need an XL...PM me...thank you

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.