November 30, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
®içh ßæ

@ben8cv Dead, not funny, ur ecredit thirst is worse then your dumb avy

you're trying to hard to son ppl.

Does it look like I care? U losers just try hating, I respond and then get up votes SWAG!cool cool cool
Btw whats "leaders" Leading in posts on HB? Tool!!!
November 30, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Does it look like I care? U losers just try hating, I respond and then get up votes SWAG!cool cool cool

k

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 30, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
paulywalnuts

passed on everything today...champion stuff was straight up weak....leather camp is stupid costly...i do want the 8 ball beanie but i'll be damned if im paying $10 shipping...

You kopp the jumpsuit but your worried about 10 dollar shipping on a beanie?

True. $40 just seems like a lot for a beanie.

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

November 30, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
paulywalnuts

i got a pretty FAGGY question for my peeps on here...UPS obviously delivered the jumpsuit yesterday and they gave me a neighbors package as well because he wasn't home....i left the tab i was using for UPS tracking open and just now saw that instead of being updated to "Delivered" it says "First Attempt Made" suprised ...they mixed something up...has this ever happened to anyone here? what's the chances UPS thinks they lost the package? or is it just going to correct itself? am i going to hell for trying to scam multimillion dollar corporations out of $268?

Yo, with all due respect, where are your gonna wear the jumpsuit? I just saw it more of a supreme "image" item, if you will.

I dont know. Truth be told i probably wont wear it much. But every once in a while to do whatever it is people do when they "go out"...to dinner, to museums, to the park, to parties, friends houses, the bar

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

November 30, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
mrteebonilla

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 30, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
vis

dam lmfao
November 30, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
Anthos

Fucc tha pic. That Leather tho! Dope as Fuck! cool

2Ps -

November 30, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
Mr. Freeze

after the box logos, i cant wait until this thread dies off for a while
November 30, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
yungjayz

is there anyway to check what drops every thursday, i dont give a shit if anyone dislikes this i just want to know
November 30, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
®içh ßæ

^Ayo @yungjayz should b in #teamtony with me and @mrteebonilla cool cool
#Indis
November 30, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
yungjayz

damn
November 30, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
vis

after the box logos, i cant wait until this thread dies off for a while

not gonna happen bro
November 30, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
snar

is there anyway to check what drops every thursday, i dont give a shit if anyone dislikes this i just want to know

you can check the supreme London facebook page at around 3 am.
November 30, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
korange

is there any restock for champion stuff today? except the very early one for those crewnecks.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

November 30, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
filmoreslim

C is for cock why would anyone want to walk around with a cock on their shirt? oh course i removed that bullshit. i had my mom take the sewing off now i look so fucking fresh i literally just had sex with this girl in my Chemistry class with that sweater on, and she was like "Why are you wearing that let me see ur six pack" and i just looked at her in disbelief you know? like what? It took me a minute to gather my thoughts and shit and then I just pulled out and dipped in nothing but my sweater. So here I am in the middle of New York with nothing but a boner and a sweater and if anyone can come give me a ride it'd be cool thanks guys
November 30, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
BeastJr

well there will be an extra parka and box logo hoodie to get cawped because im out this game. moved on to big boy clothes and all my extra money is going to mod my car.

I will still get some subtle things from supreme here and there but ive outgrown this now.

too grown for Supreme but you haven't outgrown 'modding' your car?

Go to the track and look at all the drivers... this isn't no ricer shit, this is american muscle. No 16 year old can afford a $700 driveshaft and slicks unless theyre bathing in money. I'm not adding subs or huge rims to my car. Far rom childish.

cool story. but this isnt the "I put all my money into my shitty car" forum. Stay on topic smile

Yeah very shitty

On topic, supreme should not have used heather grey as a base color for camo since it still shows over the pattern.

i really was gonna stick up for you here, but then you unleashed the fact that you drive a stock mustang. wrong move.

Stock? You can't see what's under the hood or behind my wheels. Tires cost $1500... my damn brakes are more than 90% of your hondas.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
staxx

C is for cock why would anyone want to walk around with a cock on their shirt? oh course i removed that bullshit. i had my mom take the sewing off now i look so fucking fresh i literally just had sex with this girl in my Chemistry class with that sweater on, and she was like "Why are you wearing that let me see ur six pack" and i just looked at her in disbelief you know? like what? It took me a minute to gather my thoughts and shit and then I just pulled out and dipped in nothing but my sweater. So here I am in the middle of New York with nothing but a boner and a sweater and if anyone can come give me a ride it'd be cool thanks guys

No.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
BobaTeaFett

well there will be an extra parka and box logo hoodie to get cawped because im out this game. moved on to big boy clothes and all my extra money is going to mod my car.

I will still get some subtle things from supreme here and there but ive outgrown this now.

Go to the track and look at all the drivers... this isn't no ricer shit, this is american muscle. No 16 year old can afford a $700 driveshaft and slicks unless theyre bathing in money. I'm not adding subs or huge rims to my car. Far rom childish.

cool story. but this isnt the "I put all my money into my shitty car" forum. Stay on topic smile

Yeah very shitty

On topic, supreme should not have used heather grey as a base color for camo since it still shows over the pattern.

i really was gonna stick up for you here, but then you unleashed the fact that you drive a stock mustang. wrong move.

Stock? You can't see what's under the hood or behind my wheels. Tires cost $1500... my damn brakes are more than 90% of your hondas.

you make the assumption that everyone drives honda's and 90% of them don't amount to the cost of your tires...sounds pretty childish to me. ford isn't that great anyway...i wouldn't be bragging up a storm behind a mustang thats for sure.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
vanitas

how big is the 8-ball beanie compared to the big logo?
November 30, 2012 @ 09:19 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Does anyone remember the price for the pullover/ field jacket that came out this season?
November 30, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
SHARKlN

Can anyone remember if the online sale last season was before or after the SB's?
November 30, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
protoscum90

DOES ANYBODY KNO THE AVG PRICE RANGE OF A TRIBAL CAMP THAT DROPPED F/W 11??? THE BLUE ONE
November 30, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
DJPrep

should i pull the trigger on a white last supper hoodie?
November 30, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
vafins

anyone know if the fw 10 champion coaches fit smaller than usual?? i've looked at the sizing on cliff edge but they are sometimes off a little.

I wear a size M in pretty much everything except hoodies and jackets and I got the hooded champion coach in L and it fits perfect
November 30, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
TASK

November 30, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
mittens

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said "I dont even want the box logo anymore". Reminds me of one of those bratty kids who says they dont want a toy anymore after their mom says they habe to wait till christmas to get it lolol
November 30, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
jamez9

bout time to remake the thread
November 30, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
bsm1017

Btw whats "leaders" Leading in posts on HB? Tool!!!

its a fucking store in Chicago you dumbass...

Él Duderîno

November 30, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
pattshreds

dont say swag again please, go to zumiez with that language.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

November 30, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
pattshreds

Yeah very shitty

you put 1500 dollar tires on stock ford wheels lmfao, with all that wheel gap the best tires on earth wont help your body roll. why are you assuming i drive a honda? ford and honda both make mediocre cars.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.