November 30, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
JayEffKay

damn this champion shit really got you turning into the actual harlem & flatbush niggas that rock it .. Smh stop being so hostile. Never happy, not even when you finally got the shit you want
November 30, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
Iarumas

if you're not a cool elite "i was here first" supreme-ist you're gonna get downvoted.
just watch
November 30, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
morrissey.

y'all need to step ya game up

fuck you

November 30, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
A!exander

This is a L; I'm 6'0" 175lbs; Just have a tee underneath; Fits small.
My mom takes shitty ass pics lol my bad

You had your mom take these pictures?
Lmaoo, this cant be real life. That jacket is too basic as well.
November 30, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
-Scientifik-

Supreme must laugh their ass off all the way to the bank with these kids money. Paying top dollar to look like a fool is almost as embarrassing as posting a picture your mom took on the Internet of you looking like a fool..
November 30, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
A!exander

Cosign man... yall need to stop fiendin over these box logos too... the thirst for them have be stretched for more than half a decade now. Let supreme switch it up. P.S red champion colorway was the best
November 30, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
RyandaGod

Fuckjohn takin L after L cool cool cool cool cool
November 30, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
Incognito

Champion shit was put out for the kids. Herbs were eating them up like hotcakes in LA.
November 30, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
nybackpack

^ god damn, thats the most ignorant thing i have ever read so far... with that being said im out #cokewaveeee hop on it or get run over
November 30, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
protoscum90

y'all need to step ya game up

yea nd dude needs to size up on that hoodie.thank god his undershirt was there to make up for it
November 30, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
odb.

dang last season john would post screenshots of his order number now look at him all cocky lol

Lmfaoooo you niggas canceled my fucking pink camel camp. I really wanted that shitrazz

lulz that for real happened? Damn, grimey...who was the kid that got his entire first order of SS'12 canceled?

Lmfao yea and yeah it was odb, he hasn't been on here since.

Lol at trying to divert attention to me.
November 30, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
PlaboY

missed all the Champion shit cause my phone was acting up...if i can't grab anything at the LA store saturday mornig, imma just double up on box logo's next week...
November 30, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
Incognito

^ god damn, thats the most ignorant thing i have ever read so far... with that being said im out #cokewaveeee hop on it or get run over

How was that ignorant? Nigga it has a STARS all over print with 'Supreme' barely visible on them. You can walk into Walmart and grab the same crew for $10. Gaudy as fuck. These will flood the marketplace within a year once y'all realize this is one of the most impractical pieces of the season.

Parka is just trash full stop. Billboard status back and front. New jacks will buy anything that says "hey look at me I'm rocking Supreme!"
November 30, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
kayyyak

"hey mom can you take pictures for me so i can show people online what my new jacket looks like... no woman, you're not done, you need to take one of my back too"

سبحان

November 30, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
protoscum90

How was that ignorant? Nigga it has a STARS all over print with 'Supreme' barely visible on them. You can walk into Walmart and grab the same crew for $10. Gaudy as fuck. These will flood the marketplace within a year once y'all realize this is one of the most impractical pieces of the season.

Parka is just trash full stop. Billboard status back and front. New jacks will buy anything that says "hey look at me I'm rocking Supreme!"

the difference is that it says supreme on it and has wrk on it done by supreme as well.supremes name is the reason its that price.same thing as a box logo hoodies and the crewnecks they make.its the same material used by a lot of other clothing its just the name sells.so yu saying its a champion is not valid enuff because supreme co signed it.if yu dont like it thts fine and dandy but dont downplay it with no real valid reason with all due respect man
November 30, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
paulywalnuts

i got a pretty FAGGY question for my peeps on here...UPS obviously delivered the jumpsuit yesterday and they gave me a neighbors package as well because he wasn't home....i left the tab i was using for UPS tracking open and just now saw that instead of being updated to "Delivered" it says "First Attempt Made" suprised ...they mixed something up...has this ever happened to anyone here? what's the chances UPS thinks they lost the package? or is it just going to correct itself? am i going to hell for trying to scam multimillion dollar corporations out of $268?

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

November 30, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
Incognito

There was no "work" done on the crewneck. The same inside tag they use for all collaborations with Champion, and the screen print on the stars. The better quality excuse doesn't work this time because it's just not there and hasn't been since 2010.
November 30, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
paulywalnuts

passed on everything today...champion stuff was straight up weak....leather camp is stupid costly...i do want the 8 ball beanie but i'll be damned if im paying $10 shipping...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

November 30, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
mtking05

wut duz herbs mean?
November 30, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
JayEffKay

wut duz herbs mean?

pls dont do this to yourself
November 30, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
foreigner

i got a pretty FAGGY question for my peeps on here...UPS obviously delivered the jumpsuit yesterday and they gave me a neighbors package as well because he wasn't home....i left the tab i was using for UPS tracking open and just now saw that instead of being updated to "Delivered" it says "First Attempt Made" suprised ...they mixed something up...has this ever happened to anyone here? what's the chances UPS thinks they lost the package? or is it just going to correct itself? am i going to hell for trying to scam multimillion dollar corporations out of $268?

the scheming side of me says its no big deal if you look at it that way in scamming a huge company for $268. but normal, honest side of me says to just let them know that you got the package or something since you know, someone's job might be at risk from your shenanigans (not really sure if delivery guys would get in trouble for losing packages) but if they don't, go for it lol.
November 30, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
korange

So it seems like they will never restock that champion stuff...sad..

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

November 30, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
jjapplesauce

@paulywalnuts Had a similar thing happen over summer with a Skate deck I ordered online. I know it's not $268 but I kept on the hush and about 3 days later it said delivered....Damn
November 30, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
papes

i think this thread broke again lol
November 30, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
foreigner

anyone else's thread messed up?
November 30, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
jjapplesauce

SHIT thread went on "when are box logos droppin" overload.
November 30, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
stanpreme

Method Man's expression is the same as a hypebeast thinkin' bout fox rogos

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

November 30, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
vis

anyone else's thread messed up?

yea it brokened
November 30, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
A!exander

Yo, with all due respect, where are your gonna wear the jumpsuit? I just saw it more of a supreme "image" item, if you will.
November 30, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
itsgart

Who else saw the box logo sticker on the first trick of Alex Olsons part in Pretty Sweet?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.