[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:25
^ god damn, thats the most ignorant thing i have ever read so far... with that being said im out #cokewaveeee hop on it or get run over
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:25
y'all need to step ya game up

yea nd dude needs to size up on that hoodie.thank god his undershirt was there to make up for it
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:27
Lmfaoooo you niggas canceled my fucking pink camel camp. I really wanted that shittongueface

lulz that for real happened? Damn, grimey...who was the kid that got his entire first order of SS'12 canceled?

Lmfao yea and yeah it was odb, he hasn't been on here since.

Lol at trying to divert attention to me.
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:34
missed all the Champion shit cause my phone was acting up...if i can't grab anything at the LA store saturday mornig, imma just double up on box logo's next week...
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:34
^ god damn, thats the most ignorant thing i have ever read so far... with that being said im out #cokewaveeee hop on it or get run over

How was that ignorant? Nigga it has a STARS all over print with 'Supreme' barely visible on them. You can walk into Walmart and grab the same crew for $10. Gaudy as fuck. These will flood the marketplace within a year once y'all realize this is one of the most impractical pieces of the season.

Parka is just trash full stop. Billboard status back and front. New jacks will buy anything that says "hey look at me I'm rocking Supreme!"
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:37
"hey mom can you take pictures for me so i can show people online what my new jacket looks like... no woman, you're not done, you need to take one of my back too"

سبحان

Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:42

How was that ignorant? Nigga it has a STARS all over print with 'Supreme' barely visible on them. You can walk into Walmart and grab the same crew for $10. Gaudy as fuck. These will flood the marketplace within a year once y'all realize this is one of the most impractical pieces of the season.

Parka is just trash full stop. Billboard status back and front. New jacks will buy anything that says "hey look at me I'm rocking Supreme!"

the difference is that it says supreme on it and has wrk on it done by supreme as well.supremes name is the reason its that price.same thing as a box logo hoodies and the crewnecks they make.its the same material used by a lot of other clothing its just the name sells.so yu saying its a champion is not valid enuff because supreme co signed it.if yu dont like it thts fine and dandy but dont downplay it with no real valid reason with all due respect man
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:47
i got a pretty FAGGY question for my peeps on here...UPS obviously delivered the jumpsuit yesterday and they gave me a neighbors package as well because he wasn't home....i left the tab i was using for UPS tracking open and just now saw that instead of being updated to "Delivered" it says "First Attempt Made" blinkyeyes ...they mixed something up...has this ever happened to anyone here? what's the chances UPS thinks they lost the package? or is it just going to correct itself? am i going to hell for trying to scam multimillion dollar corporations out of $268?

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:51
There was no "work" done on the crewneck. The same inside tag they use for all collaborations with Champion, and the screen print on the stars. The better quality excuse doesn't work this time because it's just not there and hasn't been since 2010.
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:56
passed on everything today...champion stuff was straight up weak....leather camp is stupid costly...i do want the 8 ball beanie but i'll be damned if im paying $10 shipping...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:02
wut duz herbs mean?
Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:11
wut duz herbs mean?

pls dont do this to yourself
Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:16
i got a pretty FAGGY question for my peeps on here...UPS obviously delivered the jumpsuit yesterday and they gave me a neighbors package as well because he wasn't home....i left the tab i was using for UPS tracking open and just now saw that instead of being updated to "Delivered" it says "First Attempt Made" blinkyeyes ...they mixed something up...has this ever happened to anyone here? what's the chances UPS thinks they lost the package? or is it just going to correct itself? am i going to hell for trying to scam multimillion dollar corporations out of $268?

the scheming side of me says its no big deal if you look at it that way in scamming a huge company for $268. but normal, honest side of me says to just let them know that you got the package or something since you know, someone's job might be at risk from your shenanigans (not really sure if delivery guys would get in trouble for losing packages) but if they don't, go for it lol.
Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:31
So it seems like they will never restock that champion stuff...sad..

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:36
@paulywalnuts Had a similar thing happen over summer with a Skate deck I ordered online. I know it's not $268 but I kept on the hush and about 3 days later it said delivered....Damn
Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:44
i think this thread broke again lol

*2Pac laugh*

Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:53
anyone else's thread messed up?
Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:58
SHIT thread went on "when are box logos droppin" overload.
Nov 30, 2012 @ 03:03
Method Man's expression is the same as a hypebeast thinkin' bout fox rogos

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Nov 30, 2012 @ 03:10
anyone else's thread messed up?

yea it brokened
Nov 30, 2012 @ 03:40

Yo, with all due respect, where are your gonna wear the jumpsuit? I just saw it more of a supreme "image" item, if you will.
Nov 30, 2012 @ 03:42
Who else saw the box logo sticker on the first trick of Alex Olsons part in Pretty Sweet?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Nov 30, 2012 @ 03:44
Y'all slept

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Nov 30, 2012 @ 03:48
I cant imagine the timbs looking good at all
Nov 30, 2012 @ 03:50
passed on everything today...champion stuff was straight up weak....leather camp is stupid costly...i do want the 8 ball beanie but i'll be damned if im paying $10 shipping...

You kopp the jumpsuit but your worried about 10 dollar shipping on a beanie?

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Nov 30, 2012 @ 03:55
wtf happened to the last couple days posts?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Nov 30, 2012 @ 03:56
I think HB is havn problems, same w wdywt thread
Who else saw the box logo sticker on the first trick of Alex Olsons part in Pretty Sweet?

Omg a box logo sticker, nvr seen 1 of those b4
Nov 30, 2012 @ 04:12
I think HB is havn problems, same w wdywt thread

Omg a box logo sticker, nvr seen 1 of those b4

cue rsomers talking like 13 girl on her first cell phone
Nov 30, 2012 @ 04:16

Going to hell b/c you touch yourself at night.

In all reality, doing that is bad package (n/h) karma...you scam them this time and then in SS'13 your big first order gets 'lost.'

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Nov 30, 2012 @ 04:18
@ben8cv Dead, not funny, ur ecredit thirst is worse then your dumb avy
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.