[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

November 23, 2012 @ 03:33:22
just was informed that my janitorial position at kmart prohibits me from disregarding the dress code... found out right after i cwapped today. SHIT.

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

November 23, 2012 @ 03:42:15
blue mechanics is on instacop. how are people feeling about the striped down jacket? I wasn't anticipating it at all but it does look nice.
November 23, 2012 @ 03:44:34
I get off for a few weeks come back and everyone is so angry all the time. Oh wait never mind it's just how I left it.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 23, 2012 @ 04:07:05
@fizzyfinn we can all accept ur a bitch

rsomers6, his usual butthurt self.

So why aren't you banned yet again?

I own hypebeast get it? Im a downvote galore get use to it loser
Edit:Why should I get banned doe?

lol this kid went from getting ethered daily to talking greezy on every page.

you don't own shit, pussy bwoy. take another L and sit your ass down, you little squeaky voiced prick.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 23, 2012 @ 04:33:35
lol no wonder dude's angry
November 23, 2012 @ 04:42:18
im winning
November 23, 2012 @ 04:43:54
haha, free shipping on orders of 100+. so kind of you supreme

November 23, 2012 @ 05:04:35
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 23, 2012 @ 05:10:40
I hope you guys order box logos and receive trukfit

Suck some dick 4 some trukfit
November 23, 2012 @ 05:14:12
got that quilted 6-panel in and the fit was waaaay too deep for me. gave it too my little brother and said merry christmas lol

November 23, 2012 @ 05:14:54
Aright i have a question am i able to buy two of the same products if i use two different gift cards but with the same name and address on both of the cards or can i just use a different name but same address

gift cards? you mean pre-paid visa's?
yeah so can you
November 23, 2012 @ 05:38:34
just got my package from last thursday. this is the first time that supreme fuck up my order. i bought the gold snap hook with af1, but the snap hook is not inside the box! i am so disappointed! so what should i do? i know i cannot get the snap hook, but how to get my money back? thx a lot.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

November 23, 2012 @ 05:38:37
Anyone got the vest? Pics?

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

November 23, 2012 @ 05:41:44
just got my package from last thursday. this is the first time that supreme fuck up my order. i bought the gold snap hook with af1, but the snap hook is not inside the box! i am so disappointed! so what should i do? i know i cannot get the snap hook, but how to get my money back? thx a lot.

email customer service. they'll help u out

November 23, 2012 @ 05:43:02

and a big F U to the canadians
November 23, 2012 @ 05:46:00

Well Black Friday is only observed in the US, though Canadian stores are starting to have sales on black friday as well

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

November 23, 2012 @ 05:56:00

email customer service. they'll help u out

Seems like that is the only thing i can do. i still really want that gold snap hook keychain. thx tho! anyone think the gold cw snap hook keychain will restock?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

November 23, 2012 @ 06:14:29

Well Black Friday is only observed in the US, though Canadian stores are starting to have sales on black friday as well

I understand that but c'mon, they ship to both US and Canada, at least maybe offer a discount shipping, even $5 off would be good.
November 23, 2012 @ 06:23:28
You're right, they should just stop shipping to Canada altogether.
November 23, 2012 @ 06:46:39
Legit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Medium-White-w-Red-box-logo-NY-Bape-Tyson-Kate-/281027390612?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416e89ac94

surprisingly enough, i actually think its legit. At first i thought it was a fake for sure but the second pic looks like its real. Distance from collar to logo is a big tip off...legits are a little higher up than people normally think.
Its legit or its the best fake i've seen
November 23, 2012 @ 06:55:15
You're right, they should just stop shipping to Canada altogether.

laughingtt.gif" alt="" />

hansum is 4ever

November 23, 2012 @ 07:00:20
Wish I could justify buying that jumpsuit to wear while painting and completely ruin it, like a jumpsuit should be worn.
But what good is a 200 some dollar drop cloth?
Kaws or Banksy can paint in that.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

November 23, 2012 @ 07:04:36
Legit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Medium-White-w-Red-box-logo-NY-Bape-Tyson-Kate-/281027390612?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416e89ac94

surprisingly enough, i actually think its legit. At first i thought it was a fake for sure but the second pic looks like its real. Distance from collar to logo is a big tip off...legits are a little higher up than people normally think.
Its legit or its the best fake i've seen

Seller picked up negative feedback yesterday on a box logo tee and has sold at least 6 of them in the past six months at $40-$80.
I wouldn't fuck with it.
November 23, 2012 @ 08:02:47
Does London always get the same shit as here in the US? Or can we possibly get something different this week like Japan?
November 23, 2012 @ 08:19:23
Hey so did anyone get a pair of the air force 1s in the mail but never got a confirmation email? I didn't think I checked out in time before the site crashed but they showed up a couples ago. Made my day to say the least

That happened to me too. So unlike the site to give u a ship w/o order confirmation. In cali so they've not arrived so my suspicion is high.

instagram: @rty

November 23, 2012 @ 08:33:08
Hey so did anyone get a pair of the air force 1s in the mail but never got a confirmation email? I didn't think I checked out in time before the site crashed but they showed up a couples ago. Made my day to say the least

That happened to me too. So unlike the site to give u a ship w/o order confirmation. In cali so they've not arrived so my suspicion is high.

I've got a confirmation email and ups tracking but it says the label has been created since last week and when I called ups they say they haven't received the package, yet money is taken out of the account. i'll just wait and see what happens tho.
November 23, 2012 @ 10:39:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just was at target teens swear they've never seen a camp cap in their life staring at me like I got some fucking bird on my head and I'm oblivious to it or something
They were probably thinking, OMG! is that tyler the creator? Bawks Legos! ermahgawd
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x