FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 28, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
beezy2times

can you cop 2 of the same style items on 2 seperate orders using 2 different cards with the same shipping/billing address?
November 28, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
CTorchid

Kitty told me that they only realease about 50 in each size/colorway online.

I already got three on pre-order with him. Pretty reasonable at $270

Lol thats a lie there will still be hoodies in friday, saturday in wack colorways like red, gree, white and red
November 28, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
SOLO1

Seems legit, don't forget to pay as gift.

lol'ed
November 28, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
CTorchid

Lol thats a lie there will still be hoodies in friday, saturday in wack colorways like red, gree, white
November 28, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Still, this looks better than what's actually releasing....

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 28, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
SOLO1

Just curious...to everybody who's been saying the sole on af1's are too big, what shoes do you wear or are into?

When I want a pair of kicks that'll sit nice with slim fit chinos/ denim I go with old skools, eras, or some visvims

If you got funds (and if your coppin' preme I'll assume that's a given) you should check out some visvim shit..
by far the most comfortable shoes i've own, and they use premium leathers/suedes.

November 28, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
paulywalnuts

Lol thats a lie there will still be hoodies in friday, saturday in wack colorways like red, gree, white and red

last year gold sat for a minute and i think there will be a LOT of box logos, like cawping wont be difficult as long as you're not slow...but they wont sit

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

November 28, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
mcgotkicks

Lol thats a lie there will still be hoodies in friday, saturday in wack colorways like red, gree, white

agree^ they will be stacked with box logos in the LA store. talked to tino the other day he said they'll have more stock now then ever before because of the popular demand but wont go too over board. We're gonna see more teenagers rocking box logos so idk if i would wanna cop one. people who got burgundy or olive last year will be looked at as the og's of the brand to all those little kids that saved up all their lunch money to buy this hoodie. lol
November 28, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
paulywalnuts

Just curious...to everybody who's been saying the sole on af1's are too big, what shoes do you wear or are into?

When I want a pair of kicks that'll sit nice with slim fit chinos/ denim I go with old skools, eras, or some visvims

If you got funds (and if your coppin' preme I'll assume that's a given) you should check out some visvim shit..
by far the most comfortable shoes i've own, and they use premium leathers/suedes.

are you kidding? Supreme is one thing, visvim is a whole other level of expensive...might as well be Prada or gucci...

November 28, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
SOLO1

^^I live right outside philly too, I don't have cash out the ass eitha

I thought visvim was way out of my price range at first, but if you search ebay somewhat frequently you can find steals for pairs that go for 120-200.

Aren't you aboutta spend $160 on just a hoodie with a box logo tomorrow? Not that big of a difference IMO
November 28, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
tomo.

are you kidding? Supreme is one thing, visvim is a whole other level of expensive...might as well be Prada or gucci...

Yea, Visvim is fucking expensive, forget it.
November 28, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
BobaTeaFett

Champion stuff is releasing tomorrow and NOT box logos.
November 28, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
SOLO1

Yea, Visvim is fucking expensive, forget it.

shoutout to all you close-minded folk. if all ya think $150 is alotta money for apparel/shoes I'm not sure why your posting on a clothing forum, namely supreme's...

Link

Link

Link
November 28, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
falsenaga

^^I live right outside philly too, I don't have cash out the ass eitha

I thought visvim was way out of my price range at first, but if you search ebay somewhat frequently you can find steals for pairs that go for 120-200.

Aren't you aboutta spend $160 on just a hoodie with a box logo tomorrow? Not that big of a difference IMO

I search eBay every now and then for some Visvims, but haven't had any luck yet. Almost all their footwear is on point though, especially the Folk line.

On the other hand, I picked up a NWT Uptown hoodie for $70 the other day cool
November 28, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
paulywalnuts

jumpsuit is here. who ever said this thing is thin is a moron.....weighs like 2 lbs...

November 28, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
mrteebonilla

jumpsuit is here. who ever said this thing is thin is a moron.....weighs like 2 lbs...

pics? cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 28, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
fuckjohnn

ite how is it possible that there are all these supreme loving mofos on this thread and none of em know what this shit is??
name of the sticker at the top with the sun and clouds?

It's called exactly what is pictured.... Sunrise Box Logo.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

November 28, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
RyandaGod

ite how is it possible that there are all these supreme loving mofos on this thread and none of em know what this shit is??

log off b. No one gives a fuck about a sticker
November 28, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
touchdowntodd

log off b. No one gives a fuck about a sticker

real life

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 28, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
iamrty

attack of the (finally) arriving cali shipments. olive here tomorrow. still rather have black tho.

Good stuff @iamrty, Cant wait to see em rocked on your blogcool..Camo BL with em?

@rsomers6

You know it! Actually I was thinking camo kimmel suit Camo BL and Camo bucket. But you'll have to find me- it'll be like where's waldo

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

November 28, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
bsm1017

i seriously dont get all the hype about camo anything, personally its kind of fuckin ugly....

Él Duderîno

November 28, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
fuckjohnn

i seriously dont get all the hype about camo anything, personally its kind of fuckin ugly....
But polkadots all over my tee is cute

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

November 28, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
paulywalnuts

pics? cool

i mean i can post pics for the haters sure but honestly it just looks the same as in the lookbook and whatever...gimme a minute...im for sure not disappointed....its mad thick like a f/w clothing should be, im 5'10" 150 and it fits like a glove...pants a bit baggy but otherwise ...well you can see for yrself

November 28, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
mrteebonilla

pics? cool

i mean i can post pics for the haters sure but honestly it just looks the same as in the lookbook and whatever...gimme a minute...im for sure not disappointed....its mad thick like a f/w clothing should be, im 5'10" 150 and it fits like a glove...pants a bit baggy but otherwise ...well you can see for yrself

what sz did u get?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 28, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
bsm1017

But polkadots all over my tee is cute

well im definitely not going anywhere that i need to be using camo, like i definitely dont hunt and i aint in the fuckin army, so theres absolutely no need to use that as a fashion statement..its dumb

Él Duderîno

November 28, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
Misa <3

50 in each sizes? seriously? @sharkin
November 28, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
real nigga

Box logos on the horizon, @davontetreyvonte where you at bruh?

Young niggas run everything

November 28, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
tomo.

50 in each sizes? seriously? @sharkin

No, 50 overall. Regardless of size and colour.
November 28, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
paulywalnuts

5'10" 150 lbs, size M, navy

commence the hate
my gf says i look like i work in a factory lol

November 28, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
xafriaf

Tbh the camo box logo would look so much better with the camo from the spring summer 2009 highly decorated hoodie. Just my opinion though

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.