Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 28, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
pattshreds

Came to school today and see some girl wear this... Must be a sign

Wtf is with that guy on the left?

Adjusting a tripod....duh.

has anyone else noticed that that girl is wearing fucking work boots?

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

November 28, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
odb.

Got the black mechanics in. Too piff cool
November 28, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
BasedBlong

LOL at the camo jumpsuits selling out in japan.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

November 28, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
cheesywaa

Anyone have any info on the Donut Beanies? Seems that no one's been talking bout those at all.
November 28, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
BasedBlong

im definetly not sizing up on the pile lined shirt. it looks fucking piff if you layer it over a hoodie, but i would regret it if i wanted to wear it with a tee or something

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

November 28, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
kr00kd

im guessing pile lined will fit similar to the heavyweight flannels, which is a little bigger than the regular button ups. im debating on whether or not to size up, i may grab two to see which one fits best. olive and brown. I wonder how those things are gonna hold up getting washed/dry cleaned though. I hope the pile doesn't fall out.

Favorite things this season? Murdered out oxford, and deco shirt - although I wish I would have sized up on the deco. I'm sure the pile lined shirt and harris tweed coaches will be on that list too. I can't fucking wait for that harris tweed coaches. The pin dot was nice but it wasn't that warm. I know it was meant for layering and shit, but it doesn't really get cold enough here to layer.

I'd like to see some pics of the schott pea coat - I bet that thing looks pretty nice.

Super pissed I slept on the red tartan. Perfect holiday button up.

That's my take on the season.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

November 28, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
rhythmz

im guessing pile lined will fit similar to the heavyweight flannels, which is a little bigger than the regular button ups. im debating on whether or not to size up, i may grab two to see which one fits best. olive and brown. I wonder how those things are gonna hold up getting washed/dry cleaned though. I hope the pile doesn't fall out.

Favorite things this season? Murdered out oxford, and deco shirt - although I wish I would have sized up on the deco. I'm sure the pile lined shirt and harris tweed coaches will be on that list too. I can't fucking wait for that harris tweed coaches. The pin dot was nice but it wasn't that warm. I know it was meant for layering and shit, but it doesn't really get cold enough here to layer.

I'd like to see some pics of the schott pea coat - I bet that thing looks pretty nice.

agreed bro. i picked up the white tartan and that one is great, but i feel like i should have gotten the red one. i bought the coral cars, navy deco, striped oxford, and white tartan and theyre all great. cut n sew all the way. waiting on that brown pile lined as well.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

November 28, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
BasedBlong

only things i regret about this season is not copping the field pullover and black chenille hat. i actually regret getting the dnd camp.. im not liking the fit on this seasons camps at all. only things left for me are pile lined, black box logo, and maybe a couple items at the end of season sale.
EDIT: i TOTALLY regret not copping the speckle chambray shirt. that shirt is so tight. fuck.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

November 28, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
donadamsky

no one was talking about pile lining this much with the 8 ball coach...which is a better piece imo

November 28, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
CampCapper123

anyone know what the name of the sticker at the top with the sun and clouds is?

Are these official?

Official, as in authentic? Yeah they came out in 2008 I believe, maybe 09'..
This red jawn came out the same year

i know you guys hate on people thata care about stickers but some of these are really fucking cool hahaha, the joy division & last supper & the damien hirst tie dyecool
November 28, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
YoungRizal

or perhaps...these look more plausible...look at the picture again...timberland chukkas...

??

Word is they're vibram sole so def not that

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 28, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
Ye'

Legit check?
November 28, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
thomaslicious

Legit check?

lol my nigga its fucking legit.....

November 28, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
kr00kd

EDIT: i TOTALLY regret not copping the speckle chambray shirt. that shirt is so tight. fuck.

yeah i forgot this - this is my #1 most pissed i slept on item. the webstore pics didnt do it justice, so i didnt get it. soon as i saw up close pics i knew what a mistake i made and i haven't seen one for sale in L/XL any color so far.

no one was talking about pile lining this much with the 8 ball coach...which is a better piece imo

people were talking about it, they were talking about the 'artsy contrast'. 8 ball coaches was nice, and nicely priced. I find the pile lined shirt to be a lot cleaner though, the wool + pile is gonna be warm as fuck and clean. The coaches was nice, but I still don't know how i feel about the 8 ball on the chest.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

November 28, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
secretsociety

people were talking about it, they were talking about the 'artsy contrast'. 8 ball coaches was nice, and nicely priced. I find the pile lined shirt to be a lot cleaner though, the wool + pile is gonna be warm as fuck and clean. The coaches was nice, but I still don't know how i feel about the 8 ball on the chest.

my thoughts exactly and the pile lining in the coaches didnt go down the sleeves. pile lined is an overall cleaner and more timeless winter piece that will be warmer and more wearable

سبحان

November 28, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
donadamsky

my thoughts exactly and the pile lining in the coaches didnt go down the sleeves. pile lined is an overall cleaner and more timeless winter piece that will be warmer and more wearable

good point about the sleeves, thats a huge factor. @kr00kd 8 ball patch is a kinda a turn off for me too. I liked the "S" on the canvas coach better. So that patch on a nylon coach with full pile lining would be the business

edit: the classic "Supreme" script would be best though

November 28, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
christopher.

I feel like I slept on the canvas coaches jacket sad what was retail? And are there drawstrings at the bottom?
November 28, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
donadamsky

I feel like I slept on the canvas coaches jacket sad what was retail? And are there drawstrings at the bottom?

it was $178. yes there were drawstrings. that triple black cw was piff

November 28, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
iAmSofaKing

Whats a good resell price for a M navy canvas coaches? Shouldve sized up to a L

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

November 28, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
Iarumas

Nobody will check your fucking "brand" if you keep spamming it every where.. or if it has the word "swagger" in it, what the fuck man

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

November 28, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Nobody will check your fucking "brand" if you keep spamming it every where.. or if it has the word "swagger" in it, what the fuck man

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 28, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Legit check?

Dude is a user here and on SS, it's legit. If that was a L I would have copped...

November 28, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
Ye'

Legit check?

Dude is a user here and on SS, it's legit. If that was a L I would have copped...

You think it will fit me? I'm 6'1 and 200 lbs
November 28, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
nicka

Legit check?

what size is this guy selling? if its a medium someone buy it and ill trade u my large, its a little too big for me

Olive Field Pullover L FS

November 28, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Legit check?

Should fit well...I'm 6'0 180-185 and a L fits me like how I want it to. If there's any doubt, the measurements are on cliffsedge.

November 28, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
alfie17

suspended

Supreme motion logo parka from Spring summer 2010 rare, for sale size medium condition 9.5, hmu !!!

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

November 28, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
Anthos

Legit check?

U should sell me ur L!

what size is this guy selling? if its a medium someone buy it and ill trade u my large, its a little too big for me

2Ps -

November 28, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
tomo.

yeah i forgot this - this is my #1 most pissed i slept on item. the webstore pics didnt do it justice, so i didnt get it. soon as i saw up close pics i knew what a mistake i made and i haven't seen one for sale in L/XL any color so far.

Agreed, such a clean piece.
November 28, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
1978S

Agreed, such a clean piece.

The Speckle Chambray shirts are beautiful in person. I wish I got both colorways.
November 28, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
touchdowntodd

who is gonna be the one to drop the news today hmmmm .... still hoping that champion is next week ...

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.