Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 27, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
SHARKlN

when supreme sends you a return shipping label and you return a defective item, does anyone know if they usually just refund the purchase or replace the item?

I just sent back a hat that sold out after I printed the label. I'll let you know how it goes.
November 27, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
Dino Spumoni

The material on the AF1s is amazing.

Yea it is. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to keep my camos but I finally decided to wear them and they're the shit. AF1s bout to blow up again, just watch.
November 27, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

what do you guys think the hottest item has been thus far in the f/w collection?

36 tee
D and d campscool
Box logos (timeless)cool
November 27, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
bsm1017

you never even heard of supreme until this season, stop acting like you didn't have a 3 year hiatus after you spammed a page to get your post count up and sold some jordans on here in 2009

Why u constantly worry about me? I dont get it. You join in april, post 10/day and immediately respond to my posts on the reg..
cmon now bruh dont be in denial about ur join datecool

werent you gonna be off this thread till next season??

Él Duderîno

November 27, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Dino Spumoni

champion or box logos this thursday?? what are people thinking??

Probably box logos cuz I doubt they would go any later into the season for those. I wouldn't be surprised if they saved Champion for the last drop.
November 27, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
Anthos

when supreme sends you a return shipping label and you return a defective item, does anyone know if they usually just refund the purchase or replace the item?

I just sent back a hat that sold out after I printed the label. I'll let you know how it goes.

I copped the Blue Chenille, opened the box and tried it on..DOPE! till i saw the scuffs on the leather brim. Emailed Supreme with a pic, dude replied back with a Return Label, I then said the item is sold out online and i really want the blue colorway, he responded by saying that he would check stores to c if they had one in stock, if not #RefundLife

2Ps -

November 27, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
secretsociety

Got a question, more of an opinion I guess...Would it be better to wait in line on Thursday if the Champs collab drops, or just order it online at 8AM? I've never camped out at the LA Supreme location so I don't know shit.

I would think it would be easier to cop online if you're swift and don't mind waiting to get it

edit: if only rsomers had as many posts as this guy

@secretsociety Tryna get upvotes on a edit lmao? it aint working bro, the dmv dresses like dere 40..but on da real,
dat sept 12 join date, right as fall '12 drops, a coincidence? Na

yes i only edit posts for upvotes and i dont worry about what other people around me wear im glad i dont have to see people wearing fake camps and shit and females love it. as for my join date thats irrelevant im not gunna act like ive been on supreme since '07 like your dumb ass. youre like the only one who flames for that because you know if you were a '12 member you would be the worst on this site. i bet ive brought more info to this thread than you ever have

سبحان

November 27, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
dinkleberg

some dude has been on point with the drops and he says champion stuff will drop this week sooo no box logos
November 27, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
touchdowntodd

better be bogos the wifee wants to buy me one

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 27, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@rsomers6 your mean bruh.

:)

November 27, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

ppl call me out^, theyre mean.
you never even heard of supreme until this season, stop acting like you didn't have a 3 year hiatus after you spammed a page to get your post count up and sold some jordans on here in 2009

Why u constantly worry about me? I dont get it. You join in april, post 10/day and immediately respond to my posts on the reg..
cmon now bruh dont be in denial about ur join datecool

werent you gonna be off this thread till next season??

til logos then im out

Got a question, more of an opinion I guess...Would it be better to wait in line on Thursday if the Champs collab drops, or just order it online at 8AM? I've never camped out at the LA Supreme location so I don't know shit.

I would think it would be easier to cop online if you're swift and don't mind waiting to get it

edit: if only rsomers had as many posts as this guy

@secretsociety Tryna get upvotes on a edit lmao? it aint working bro, the dmv dresses like dere 40..but on da real,
dat sept 12 join date, right as fall '12 drops, a coincidence? Na

yes i only edit posts for upvotes and i dont worry about what other people around me wear im glad i dont have to see people wearing fake camps and shit and females love it. as for my join date thats irrelevant im not gunna act like ive been on supreme since '07 like your dumb ass. youre like the only one who flames for that because you know if you were a '12 member you would be the worst on this site. i bet ive brought more info to this thread than you ever have

-you wrote a post, then put effort forth to edit it and mention my name
-looks like you lost bro, its ok tho, cause a paragraph of writing won't work
November 27, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

*they're

:)

November 27, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
Anthos

some dude has been on point with the drops and he says champion stuff will drop this week sooo no box logos

GOOD!

2Ps -

November 27, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

what do you guys think the hottest item has been thus far in the f/w collection?

Split Hoodies, Big logo beanie, and 8 ball jacket.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

November 27, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
kc757

The deco shirt is one of my favorite pieces this season. Don't hear too much talk about it.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

November 27, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
Leilowed

Definitely the Deco shirt, also the Arc crew!
November 27, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
Anthos

Split Hoodies, Big logo beanie, and 8 ball jacket.

Field Pullover, PinDot, Rose Beanie

2Ps -

November 27, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
tomo.

I like the Arc crew aswell, so underrated.

Pin Dot Shell was probably the best though for me, Navy/Fuscia.
November 27, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
Dino Spumoni

My fave is still the field pullover. Olive tree camo looks so good. AF1s were on point as well.
November 27, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
BasedBlong

have any of you wash/dryed your box logo hoodie? will the patch get all fucked up if you machine dry it?

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

November 27, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
Dino Spumoni

have any of you wash/dryed your box logo hoodie? will the patch get all fucked up if you machine dry it?

Just hang dry it bro. Not worth the risk.
November 27, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
Gorblata

Musashi is the most underrated, I have it in grey and I love it.
Other favorite items:
Field Pullover
Atelier
Pin Dot
Painted Camo Camp

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 27, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
BasedBlong

thats what i do with my other supreme hoodies, but i have one in xl and one in large. the large is too fitted for my liking, but the xl is a little too big. so i would want to shrink an xl if it doesnt fuck it up

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

November 27, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

thats what i do with my other supreme hoodies, but i have one in xl and one in large. the large is too fitted for my liking, but the xl is a little too big. so i would want to shrink an xl if it doesnt fuck it up

It should be fine in the dryer
November 27, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
slytendencies

I feel like the arc crew is one of those pieces that gets overlooked and then a few seasons later you regret sleeping on it.
November 27, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
JS5

I thought the same and mine has been for sale for weeks. Not at all what I expected to happen. Personally this season I like the Atelier and black Field Pullover. The Arc crew is really nice too.

IG: @JStrathern

November 27, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
hankhill

Field pull over is the only thing I regret not copping. Cars shirt was tight
November 27, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
Gorblata

Supreme should just drop box logos the first week, then we don't have to worry about the hourly "when are cox knowshewannaphotoyoualreadyknowdohgos are dropping." Question.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 28, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
edwardtrill

Came to school today and see some girl wear this... Must be a sign

Stay Gold.

November 28, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
veryrareandbased

GOOD!

well thats another piece imma miss out on.
#Lseason for me.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.