Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 27, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
darkxheartx3

Looking at those pics make me want a pile lined shirt, anyone know how much i should size up if I wanna layer like that? I'm 5'6" near 5'7" medium build. I'm thinkin sizin up to a large, but I need some input.
November 27, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

you never even heard of supreme until this season, stop acting like you didn't have a 3 year hiatus after you spammed a page to get your post count up and sold some jordans on here in 2009

Why u constantly worry about me? I dont get it. You join in april, post 10/day and immediately respond to my posts on the reg..
cmon now bruh dont be in denial about ur join datecool
November 27, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
icecreamkate

Got a question, more of an opinion I guess...Would it be better to wait in line on Thursday if the Champs collab drops, or just order it online at 8AM? I've never camped out at the LA Supreme location so I don't know shit.

'Champion' not Champs. Champs is an apparel store in the mall.

We rule the underground.

November 27, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
lalala

Looking at those pics make me want a pile lined shirt, anyone know how much i should size up if I wanna layer like that? I'm 5'6" near 5'7" medium build. I'm thinkin sizin up to a large, but I need some input.

i think you are doing this the wrong way homie, you're not going to need much room underneath. you just wear a tee and then have the pile lining to keep you warm. then you layer a jacket on top. cool

x

November 27, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
Nosaffect

Got a question, more of an opinion I guess...Would it be better to wait in line on Thursday if the Champs collab drops, or just order it online at 8AM? I've never camped out at the LA Supreme location so I don't know shit.

'Champion' not Champs. Champs is an apparel store in the mall.

Freudian slip. Good catch.
November 27, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
darkxheartx3

i think you are doing this the wrong way homie, you're not going to need much room underneath. you just wear a tee and then have the pile lining to keep you warm. then you layer a jacket on top. cool

yeah I think you're right about that actually. I mean I'm gonna regret sizing up if I'm gonna wanna wear it by itself.
November 27, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
ben8cv

you never even heard of supreme until this season, stop acting like you didn't have a 3 year hiatus after you spammed a page to get your post count up and sold some jordans on here in 2009

Who are you talking about?

rsomers not you
November 27, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
icecreamkate

The lines on release days get crazy @nosaffect so either wait outside a few hours earlier or be prepared to deal with a site overload on release day.

We rule the underground.

November 27, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
touchdowntodd

camo arc logo restock

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 27, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
supremefiend

what do you guys think the hottest item has been thus far in the f/w collection?
November 27, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
rooserkool

The Nike collab!
November 27, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
SHARKlN

-Pin Dot Shell (acid green)
-Flight Satin (black)

camo mechanics jacket gets an honorable mention, but that back patch should have been left off

personal worsts were:

-Cars shirt, way too thin for a f/w piece
-Split, back needed the split, it just looked incomplete
-Combs, absolute junk but the engraving made up for it
November 27, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
stanpreme

when supreme sends you a return shipping label and you return a defective item, does anyone know if they usually just refund the purchase or replace the item?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

November 27, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
supremefiend

im gonna have to go with the field pullover
November 27, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
SHARKlN

when supreme sends you a return shipping label and you return a defective item, does anyone know if they usually just refund the purchase or replace the item?

I just sent back a hat that sold out after I printed the label. I'll let you know how it goes.
November 27, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
Dino Spumoni

The material on the AF1s is amazing.

Yea it is. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to keep my camos but I finally decided to wear them and they're the shit. AF1s bout to blow up again, just watch.
November 27, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

what do you guys think the hottest item has been thus far in the f/w collection?

36 tee
D and d campscool
Box logos (timeless)cool
November 27, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
bsm1017

Why u constantly worry about me? I dont get it. You join in april, post 10/day and immediately respond to my posts on the reg..

werent you gonna be off this thread till next season??

Él Duderîno

November 27, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Dino Spumoni

champion or box logos this thursday?? what are people thinking??

Probably box logos cuz I doubt they would go any later into the season for those. I wouldn't be surprised if they saved Champion for the last drop.
November 27, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
Anthos

I just sent back a hat that sold out after I printed the label. I'll let you know how it goes.

I copped the Blue Chenille, opened the box and tried it on..DOPE! till i saw the scuffs on the leather brim. Emailed Supreme with a pic, dude replied back with a Return Label, I then said the item is sold out online and i really want the blue colorway, he responded by saying that he would check stores to c if they had one in stock, if not #RefundLife

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

November 27, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
secretsociety

I would think it would be easier to cop online if you're swift and don't mind waiting to get it

edit: if only rsomers had as many posts as this guy

@secretsociety Tryna get upvotes on a edit lmao? it aint working bro, the dmv dresses like dere 40..but on da real,
dat sept 12 join date, right as fall '12 drops, a coincidence? Na

yes i only edit posts for upvotes and i dont worry about what other people around me wear im glad i dont have to see people wearing fake camps and shit and females love it. as for my join date thats irrelevant im not gunna act like ive been on supreme since '07 like your dumb ass. youre like the only one who flames for that because you know if you were a '12 member you would be the worst on this site. i bet ive brought more info to this thread than you ever have

سبحان

November 27, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
dinkleberg

some dude has been on point with the drops and he says champion stuff will drop this week sooo no box logos
November 27, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
touchdowntodd

better be bogos the wifee wants to buy me one

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 27, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@rsomers6 your mean bruh.

:)

November 27, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

ppl call me out^, theyre mean.

werent you gonna be off this thread till next season??

til logos then im out

I would think it would be easier to cop online if you're swift and don't mind waiting to get it

edit: if only rsomers had as many posts as this guy

@secretsociety Tryna get upvotes on a edit lmao? it aint working bro, the dmv dresses like dere 40..but on da real,
dat sept 12 join date, right as fall '12 drops, a coincidence? Na

yes i only edit posts for upvotes and i dont worry about what other people around me wear im glad i dont have to see people wearing fake camps and shit and females love it. as for my join date thats irrelevant im not gunna act like ive been on supreme since '07 like your dumb ass. youre like the only one who flames for that because you know if you were a '12 member you would be the worst on this site. i bet ive brought more info to this thread than you ever have

-you wrote a post, then put effort forth to edit it and mention my name
-looks like you lost bro, its ok tho, cause a paragraph of writing won't work
November 27, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

*they're

:)

November 27, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
Anthos

some dude has been on point with the drops and he says champion stuff will drop this week sooo no box logos

GOOD!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

November 27, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Split Hoodies, Big logo beanie, and 8 ball jacket.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

November 27, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
kc757

The deco shirt is one of my favorite pieces this season. Don't hear too much talk about it.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

November 27, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
Leilowed

Definitely the Deco shirt, also the Arc crew!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.