Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 23, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
RyandaGod

couldn't be happier with my n-3b and vest cawp.... shit is piff cool cool cool cool cool

November 23, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
paulywalnuts

damn...broke my own record, thanks for not cawping anything today, im sure that helped...beat it by 1 minute...
shipping confirmation 11:23

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

November 23, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
YoungRizal

@iamryanh got more pics of the vest? take fit pics too if you can. PM me if you just want that fit pic in private pause. Just wanna see if its quality before actually doing trades

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 23, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
RyandaGod

@youngrizal

W'ill post fit pic tonight. thinkin im bout to wear it out, def one of the best things to drop this season imo cool
November 23, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
YoungRizal

^ thanks b

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 23, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Neonep

Shoutout to all the black friday shoppers that took their talents elsewhere. Supreme used black friday as a disguise to drop some heat. Genius! I copped that black mechanics beanie with the swiftness.

www.twitter.com/Neonep

November 23, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
myBallz

Sell me a Black supreme x futura hat right now
November 23, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
shnoosetheboose

lol @ mechanics beanie being heat
November 23, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
round.

Grey Rose Beanie just came in the mail..

November 23, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
round.

^kinda sad those were made in korea, I got a beanie earlier this season from canada and its much nicer.

Yea I got a little sad about it too, but its still quite nice looking and it feels just fine..

I wish it was made in a different place though.
November 23, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
yung dusky

Do you guys have high hopes for next season? I know some people are unhappy with this season, do you think the brand in general is starting to go down in quality or is it just this season?
November 23, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
tomo.

^kinda sad those were made in korea, I got a beanie earlier this season from canada and its much nicer.

Yea I got a little sad about it too, but its still quite nice looking and it feels just fine..

What's wrong with Korea?
November 23, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
round.

What's wrong with Korea?

What's wrong with Korea?

Quality is lacking a bit..
November 23, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
yung dusky

What's wrong with Korea?

a lot of asian manufacturers have had problems with worker mistreatment etc. Also there's a lot of factories in places like China (so this may not even apply to anywhere in Korea) where the factory workers eat sleep and work in the factory, their bosses completely control their lives and stuff like that.
November 23, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
RyandaGod

What's wrong with Korea?

a lot of asian manufacturers have had problems with worker mistreatment etc. Also there's a lot of factories in places like China (so this may not even apply to anywhere in Korea) where the factory workers eat sleep and work in the factory, their bosses completely control their lives and stuff like that.

Da fuck... log off b
November 23, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
adoboFosho

Grey Rose Beanie just came in the mail..

your mom just came in the mail

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 23, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
Gorblata

@sharkin hes back

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 23, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
BasedBlong

@sharkin hes back

this sandwich is PAS(voice crack)TRAMI

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

November 23, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
BasedBlong

@sharkin hes back

EDIT: just a quick update im still gay.. hahahahaha

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

November 23, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
yung dusky

What's wrong with Korea?

Da fuck... log off b

you have a bad day or something?
November 23, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
BRE

I was very dissapoint to see the arc beanie was made over seas, the local was made in Canada. I just rather pay that price point for something that is made by workers in north America that get paid descent wages.
November 23, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
Gorblata

@sharkin hes back

EDIT: just a quick update im still gay.. hahahahaha
"it's 13.50 which is about a quarter of a camp cap"

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 23, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
tomo.

What's wrong with Korea?

Bullshit. There is a very big difference in human rights and industrial practice between China and Korea, that's all I'll say. Enjoy the beanie mate.
November 23, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

@sharkin hes back

dead at the voice crack

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

November 23, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
secondnarrow

What's wrong with Korea?

Bullshit. There is a very big difference in human rights and industrial practice between China and Korea, that's all I'll say. Enjoy the beanie mate.

Sweatshops exist everywhere
Alexander Wang Sued for Running Alleged ‘Sweatshop’ in Chinatown
The case has since been dismissed but nobody knows on what terms or how much money was transferred. Wang seemed to be in quite a rush to dismiss this case lol
November 23, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
tomo.

I'm not saying they don't but Supreme is highly unlikely to deal with one. I'm sure they deal with reputable manufacturers with a proven track record of quality. I just didn't like the fact that 'Korea' was seen as 'the problem'.
November 23, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
ultradunk

they get shit done

gawd.tumblr.com

November 23, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
estoybien

https://files.nyu.edu/jh2844/public/index.html
November 23, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
Jollibee.

Lol at today's drops. Supreme is actually thinking about its costumers cause they know you would spend your money on something else on this day so they drop the crappy stuff first and blox ogo next week smile
November 23, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
yung dusky

What's wrong with Korea?

Fair enough, I was more referring to why somebody might feel iffy about buying something made in Asia due to the constant stories on awful working conditions in china. It wouldn't be too difficult to assume that it could be the same in Korea, guess I was wrong.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.