Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 23, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
round.

^kinda sad those were made in korea, I got a beanie earlier this season from canada and its much nicer.

Yea I got a little sad about it too, but its still quite nice looking and it feels just fine..

I wish it was made in a different place though.

What's wrong with Korea?
^kinda sad those were made in korea, I got a beanie earlier this season from canada and its much nicer.

Yea I got a little sad about it too, but its still quite nice looking and it feels just fine..

What's wrong with Korea?

Quality is lacking a bit..
November 23, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
yung dusky

What's wrong with Korea?

a lot of asian manufacturers have had problems with worker mistreatment etc. Also there's a lot of factories in places like China (so this may not even apply to anywhere in Korea) where the factory workers eat sleep and work in the factory, their bosses completely control their lives and stuff like that.
November 23, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
RyandaGod

What's wrong with Korea?

a lot of asian manufacturers have had problems with worker mistreatment etc. Also there's a lot of factories in places like China (so this may not even apply to anywhere in Korea) where the factory workers eat sleep and work in the factory, their bosses completely control their lives and stuff like that.

Da fuck... log off b
November 23, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
adoboFosho

Grey Rose Beanie just came in the mail..

your mom just came in the mail

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 23, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
Gorblata

@sharkin hes back

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 23, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
BasedBlong

@sharkin hes back

this sandwich is PAS(voice crack)TRAMI

Fuck yall

November 23, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
BasedBlong

@sharkin hes back

EDIT: just a quick update im still gay.. hahahahaha

Fuck yall

November 23, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
yung dusky

What's wrong with Korea?

Da fuck... log off b

you have a bad day or something?
November 23, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
BRE

I was very dissapoint to see the arc beanie was made over seas, the local was made in Canada. I just rather pay that price point for something that is made by workers in north America that get paid descent wages.
November 23, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
Gorblata

@sharkin hes back

"it's 13.50 which is about a quarter of a camp cap"

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 23, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
tomo.

What's wrong with Korea?

Bullshit. There is a very big difference in human rights and industrial practice between China and Korea, that's all I'll say. Enjoy the beanie mate.
November 23, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

@sharkin hes back

dead at the voice crack

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

November 23, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
huynh

What's wrong with Korea?

Bullshit. There is a very big difference in human rights and industrial practice between China and Korea, that's all I'll say. Enjoy the beanie mate.

Sweatshops exist everywhere
Alexander Wang Sued for Running Alleged ‘Sweatshop’ in Chinatown
The case has since been dismissed but nobody knows on what terms or how much money was transferred. Wang seemed to be in quite a rush to dismiss this case lol
November 23, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
tomo.

I'm not saying they don't but Supreme is highly unlikely to deal with one. I'm sure they deal with reputable manufacturers with a proven track record of quality. I just didn't like the fact that 'Korea' was seen as 'the problem'.
November 23, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
ultradunk

they get shit done

gawd.tumblr.com

November 23, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
estoybien

https://files.nyu.edu/jh2844/public/index.html
November 23, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
Jollibee.

Lol at today's drops. Supreme is actually thinking about its costumers cause they know you would spend your money on something else on this day so they drop the crappy stuff first and blox ogo next week smile
November 23, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
yung dusky

What's wrong with Korea?

Fair enough, I was more referring to why somebody might feel iffy about buying something made in Asia due to the constant stories on awful working conditions in china. It wouldn't be too difficult to assume that it could be the same in Korea, guess I was wrong.
November 23, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
PowerCum

how much are box logo hoodies and if i wear a M in obey and american eagle hoodies what size should i get?
November 23, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
yung dusky

how much are box logo hoodies and if i wear a M in obey and american eagle hoodies what size should i get?

Good luck finding a real box logo for less then a ridiculously expensive amount.
I would just cop the camo one once it drops instead of trying to get a black/red or a popular solid color
November 23, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
dinkleberg

lol you guys dont know shit about how the industries work in asia. those people that are doing those jobs are willing to do those jobs cause its the only source of income they can get to provide for their families.
November 23, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
TASK

like 140 new
November 23, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
ultradunk

M for that snug fit and they go for around 200 on forums like this and SS / 140ish retail

gawd.tumblr.com

November 23, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
_____

size down 2
November 23, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
PowerCum

i think im gonna buy most of the box logo hoodies and double up on the camo. i already have the sweatpants i feel like if i paired the two together i would break mad necks in the cafeteria cool
November 23, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
BRE

@sharkin hes back

"it's 13.50 which is about a quarter of a camp cap"

I would not stop until i found one of these camp cap chaps hahaha, heres a perfect one
November 23, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

November 24, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
korange

lol you guys dont know shit about how the industries work in asia. those people that are doing those jobs are willing to do those jobs cause its the only source of income they can get to provide for their families.

You are wrong, I am from china.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

November 24, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
ogwhiz

how much do you think that harris tweed coaches jacket will be?
November 24, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
korange

Lol at today's drops. Supreme is actually thinking about its costumers cause they know you would spend your money on something else on this day so they drop the crappy stuff first and blox ogo next week smile

My source said next week is for champion collaboration and the the week following is for box logo. And he is pretty sure about that.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.