[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 23, 2012 @ 17:52
@iamryanh got more pics of the vest? take fit pics too if you can. PM me if you just want that fit pic in private pause. Just wanna see if its quality before actually doing trades

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Nov 23, 2012 @ 17:55
@youngrizal

W'ill post fit pic tonight. thinkin im bout to wear it out, def one of the best things to drop this season imo smokeyface
Nov 23, 2012 @ 18:01
^ thanks b

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Nov 23, 2012 @ 18:19
Shoutout to all the black friday shoppers that took their talents elsewhere. Supreme used black friday as a disguise to drop some heat. Genius! I copped that black mechanics beanie with the swiftness.

www.twitter.com/Neonep

Nov 23, 2012 @ 18:32
Sell me a Black supreme x futura hat right now
Nov 23, 2012 @ 18:33
lol @ mechanics beanie being heat
Nov 23, 2012 @ 18:58
Grey Rose Beanie just came in the mail..

Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:16
^kinda sad those were made in korea, I got a beanie earlier this season from canada and its much nicer.

Yea I got a little sad about it too, but its still quite nice looking and it feels just fine..

I wish it was made in a different place though.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:18
Do you guys have high hopes for next season? I know some people are unhappy with this season, do you think the brand in general is starting to go down in quality or is it just this season?
Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:22
^kinda sad those were made in korea, I got a beanie earlier this season from canada and its much nicer.

Yea I got a little sad about it too, but its still quite nice looking and it feels just fine..

What's wrong with Korea?
Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:23

What's wrong with Korea?

What's wrong with Korea?

Quality is lacking a bit..
Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:26

What's wrong with Korea?

a lot of asian manufacturers have had problems with worker mistreatment etc. Also there's a lot of factories in places like China (so this may not even apply to anywhere in Korea) where the factory workers eat sleep and work in the factory, their bosses completely control their lives and stuff like that.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:31

What's wrong with Korea?

a lot of asian manufacturers have had problems with worker mistreatment etc. Also there's a lot of factories in places like China (so this may not even apply to anywhere in Korea) where the factory workers eat sleep and work in the factory, their bosses completely control their lives and stuff like that.

Da fuck... log off b
Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:40
Grey Rose Beanie just came in the mail..

your mom just came in the mail

ig supremecellar

Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:46
@sharkin hes back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onv9UJx0ews

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:51

this sandwich is PAS(voice crack)TRAMI

Fuck yall

Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:53

EDIT: just a quick update im still gay.. hahahahaha

Fuck yall

Nov 23, 2012 @ 19:59
Originally posted by Inactive User

Da fuck... log off b

you have a bad day or something?
Nov 23, 2012 @ 20:00
I was very dissapoint to see the arc beanie was made over seas, the local was made in Canada. I just rather pay that price point for something that is made by workers in north America that get paid descent wages.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 20:02

EDIT: just a quick update im still gay.. hahahahaha
"it's 13.50 which is about a quarter of a camp cap"

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Nov 23, 2012 @ 20:11

What's wrong with Korea?

Bullshit. There is a very big difference in human rights and industrial practice between China and Korea, that's all I'll say. Enjoy the beanie mate.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 20:14

dead at the voice crack

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Nov 23, 2012 @ 20:21

Bullshit. There is a very big difference in human rights and industrial practice between China and Korea, that's all I'll say. Enjoy the beanie mate.

Sweatshops exist everywhere
Alexander Wang Sued for Running Alleged ‘Sweatshop’ in Chinatown
The case has since been dismissed but nobody knows on what terms or how much money was transferred. Wang seemed to be in quite a rush to dismiss this case lol
Nov 23, 2012 @ 20:26
I'm not saying they don't but Supreme is highly unlikely to deal with one. I'm sure they deal with reputable manufacturers with a proven track record of quality. I just didn't like the fact that 'Korea' was seen as 'the problem'.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 20:27

they get shit done

gawd.tumblr.com

Nov 23, 2012 @ 20:53

https://files.nyu.edu/jh2844/public/index.html
Nov 23, 2012 @ 21:43
Lol at today's drops. Supreme is actually thinking about its costumers cause they know you would spend your money on something else on this day so they drop the crappy stuff first and blox ogo next week blushing
Nov 23, 2012 @ 21:49

Fair enough, I was more referring to why somebody might feel iffy about buying something made in Asia due to the constant stories on awful working conditions in china. It wouldn't be too difficult to assume that it could be the same in Korea, guess I was wrong.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 21:55
how much are box logo hoodies and if i wear a M in obey and american eagle hoodies what size should i get?
Nov 23, 2012 @ 22:09
how much are box logo hoodies and if i wear a M in obey and american eagle hoodies what size should i get?

Good luck finding a real box logo for less then a ridiculously expensive amount.
I would just cop the camo one once it drops instead of trying to get a black/red or a popular solid color
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.