Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 22, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
paulywalnuts

i really enjoyed that article, but it makes me realize how much james jebbia would hate for any of you guys to be wearing supreme
it's obvious that no one in here has any kind of street cred. you're all paid bitches who don't care about any of that shit.

I agree. I don't think this forum is what he envisioned

like you can stop people from buying your product...i doubt Jebbia is delusional ....at a certain point its out of his control and im sure he's fine with it...

not really what i was saying
i guess you're right that you can't choose your customers, but as customers the people here don't really embody the ideals of the company. this is a site call Hypebeast and the brand is designed and marketed for people who dont like hype. there's nothing anyone can do about it, but its kind of weird right?

the people here don't really embody the ideals of the company....how so, because we post on a message board? i mean sure, theres plenty of herbs here but in general i don't feel it makes sense to exclude us on that basis alone...i feel like you can post here and still live the DIY/DGAF/skate/street/hip-hop ethic that Supreme resonates. or maybe i'm wrong. Jebbia has said he wants to design clothes for the super-picky snobbish NYC kid that cares about style. maybe if you're not super picky, into fashion, and from New York, you aren't a brand ideal icon.
the brand is designed and marketed for people who don't like hype...hmm i'm not sure what you mean here...i mean, the brand is built on and thrives on hype, albeit subtle, the plain photoshoots, the understated styles, using Jason fucking Dill as a model, there's not a lot of extravagance, the whole media unfriendliness and non-publicity as promotion is still promotion...then we have the not so subtle. plastering wheatpaste Kate Moss posters all over the city, getting celebs to endorse them, Tyson, Reed... sounds hype to me. the super-secretive nature of their campaigns, collabs, and even once-a-week releases is all part of this well-thought-out marketing scheme that's so fucking perfect it appears, so elegantly, that they're not even trying. .

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

November 22, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
Black Adam

anyone have fit pics of the african windbreaker?
November 22, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
brian

is the leather mesh back 5panel suppose to have a sidetab by the snap?
November 22, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
Trespace

i guess you're right that you can't choose your customers, but as customers the people here don't really embody the ideals of the company. this is a site call Hypebeast and the brand is designed and marketed for people who dont like hype. there's nothing anyone can do about it, but its kind of weird right?

The brand is designed and marketed for people who don't like hype? Think about what you just said here for a little..

A lot of how supreme runs creates that hype-- artificial shortages of supply with demand that far exceeds it is one example, another is exclusivity, elements of secrecy etc. From an economics standpoint, i'd argue supreme has been playing all the right cards.
November 22, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
backlikethat

tyler, the fag
November 22, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
brian

The brand is designed and marketed for people who don't like hype? Think about what you just said here for a little..

A lot of how supreme runs creates that hype-- artificial shortages of supply with demand that far exceeds it is one example, another is exclusivity, elements of secrecy etc. From an economics standpoint, i'd argue supreme has been playing all the right cards.

I don't feel this is a great place to debate but.. supreme established itself as 'cool' because it was underground. 'cool' needs to be underground to stay cool. hype should exist in inner circles. global communication is the opposite of underground. supreme is walking on a fine line right now, erring on the side of fuckin up (their image).

but obviously they're comfortable with that so that's why they're doing it.
November 22, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
slytendencies

is the leather mesh back 5panel suppose to have a sidetab by the snap?

No
November 22, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

I don't feel this is a great place to debate but.. supreme established itself as 'cool' because it was underground. 'cool' needs to be underground to stay cool. hype should exist in inner circles. global communication is the opposite of underground. supreme is walking on a fine line right now, erring on the side of fuckin up (their image).

Since when was Supreme considered 'underground'?
November 22, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
brian

Since when was Supreme considered 'underground'?

"most" people still don't know what supreme is. depends who you talk to/what circles you run in. but back then, it was skateboarders and artists. now anyone can know if they choose
November 22, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
_____

November 22, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
rign

No lie Jebbia is one ugly motherfucker.
November 22, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
donadamsky

anyone have fit pics of the african windbreaker?

no, but i saw a dude wearing the grey one w/ a black hoodie underneath and it looked kinda fresh

November 22, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
trillafish

Saw some nigga double boxing with a fake safari and crew neck with the box logo pretty much going from armpit to armpit. Gave me stomach ulcers
November 22, 2012 @ 10:29 AM
supersoju

suspended

Aright i have a question am i able to buy two of the same products if i use two different gift cards but with the same name and address on both of the cards or can i just use a different name but same address
November 22, 2012 @ 10:44 AM
donadamsky

Aright i have a question am i able to buy two of the same products if i use two different gift cards but with the same name and address on both of the cards or can i just use a different name but same address

gift cards? you mean pre-paid visa's?

November 22, 2012 @ 10:47 AM
Black Adam

guys, I can't decide what I should get. I can only get one, please help me. Here are my options:

African Windbreaker
8 ball coaches jacket
arc logo thermal zip up
Black Scale $150 black box
or the undefeated cliffhanger jacket.

please help me choose. i want em all but i can only get one at the moment.
November 22, 2012 @ 10:47 AM
Black Adam

gift cards? you mean pre-paid visa's?
I think thats what he means. Before I had a job thats what i used to use to cop shit
November 22, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
donadamsky

guys, I can't decide what I should get. I can only get one, please help me. Here are my options:

African Windbreaker
8 ball coaches jacket
arc logo thermal zip up

well definitely not the black box...i pick between the african or coach based on what kind of weather u live in

November 22, 2012 @ 11:06 AM
thevizion

Hey,

I purchased one of the Rose Sweaters a couple weeks ago and on the tag it says 'made in China'. Can anyone conirm if this is legit? Purchased from an ebay seller with 100% feedback, good reviews etc, it's just the 'made in China' threw me off a little.
November 22, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
Black Adam

African Windbreaker
8 ball coaches jacket
arc logo thermal zip up

well definitely not the black box...i pick between the african or coach based on what kind of weather u live in
i live in cali. the thing that gets me off the windbreaker is the plasticy sound
November 22, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
benhur4000

Hey, I live in Australia but get shit shipped from the online store to my cousin in the US. There's no drop today due to thanksgiving is there? Would the drop be tomorrow then?
November 22, 2012 @ 12:52 PM
tomo.

Hey, I live in Australia but get shit shipped from the online store to my cousin in the US. There's no drop today due to thanksgiving is there? Would the drop be tomorrow then?

YES IT'S TOMORROW.
November 22, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
YungGecko

everything came out today in uk.

jumpsuits £199 (thin piece of trash)
new herringbone shirt that wasn't in preview.
waxed cap.
reversible striped down jacket (not sure if it already dropped previously)
liberty trapper

cant remember anymore
November 22, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
touchdowntodd

lol @ thin piece of trash hahahha ...

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 22, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
Misa <3

uk had it dropped already? today? confused
November 22, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
SHARKlN

This thread:

>Someone legit posts information
>Gets down voted
>Herbs come in and reword the info as a question
>Repeat x10
>People stop posting information
November 22, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
CTorchid

waxed cap.
liberty trapper

cant remember anymore

shhhhhhhhh,,,,,
November 22, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
CTorchid

waxed cap.
liberty trapper

cant remember anymore

Wow nice price on the suit, both will be cop
November 22, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
howfly

This thread:

>Someone legit posts information
>Gets down voted
>Herbs come in and reword the info as a question
>Repeat x10
>People stop posting information

instagram _burri

November 22, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
SHARKlN

It's 11:02 on a Thursday and I haven't copped. What is this feeling?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.