[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 23, 2012 @ 02:22
Supreme is like 4chan in the sense that everyone thinks its a secret club when in all reality almost everyone knows/has heard about it. Im just hoping we can begin to accept that its not what it used to be.

@fizzyfinn we can all accept ur a bitch

rsomers6, his usual butthurt self.

So why aren't you banned yet again?
Nov 23, 2012 @ 02:27
Supreme is like 4chan in the sense that everyone thinks its a secret club when in all reality almost everyone knows/has heard about it. Im just hoping we can begin to accept that its not what it used to be.

I own hypebeast get it? Im a downvote galore get use to it loser
Edit:Why should I get banned doe?
Nov 23, 2012 @ 02:36
in relation to the NY times article, I was talking about how they said that "he [Jebbia] is loathe to water down Supreme’s boundary-pushing urban sensibility to cross over to the suburban mainstream."

it used to be that only cool, artsy, in-the-know people would wear supreme, but now you see people like this wearing supreme:

It sucks, but there's nothing anyone can do to get lames from wearing Supreme.

SIZE 12 Flyknit Multicolor Racer & Rare Chukkas for sale. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/218888

Nov 23, 2012 @ 02:52

You only thrive in the Supreme thread where all the other fuck bois are at. You always get ethered
pretty much everywhere else
Nov 23, 2012 @ 03:03

You only thrive in the Supreme thread where all the other fuck bois are at. You always get ethered
pretty much everywhere else

Its called a gameplan, something your forehead acne won't ever understandsmh
REVS
Nov 23, 2012 @ 03:28
Where the fuck is @yonkersfan321 this nigga needs to update us.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Nov 23, 2012 @ 03:32
same goes for @boxlogoboy666 @boxlogoboy667 with his video reviews
Nov 23, 2012 @ 03:33
just was informed that my janitorial position at kmart prohibits me from disregarding the dress code... found out right after i cwapped today. SHIT.

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Nov 23, 2012 @ 03:42
blue mechanics is on instacop. how are people feeling about the striped down jacket? I wasn't anticipating it at all but it does look nice.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 03:44
I get off for a few weeks come back and everyone is so angry all the time. Oh wait never mind it's just how I left it.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 04:07

lol this kid went from getting ethered daily to talking greezy on every page.

you don't own shit, pussy bwoy. take another L and sit your ass down, you little squeaky voiced prick.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 04:33
lol no wonder dude's angry

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Nov 23, 2012 @ 04:42
im winning
Nov 23, 2012 @ 04:43
haha, free shipping on orders of 100+. so kind of you supreme

REVS
Nov 23, 2012 @ 05:04

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Nov 23, 2012 @ 05:10
I hope you guys order box logos and receive trukfit

Suck some dick 4 some trukfit

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Nov 23, 2012 @ 05:14
got that quilted 6-panel in and the fit was waaaay too deep for me. gave it too my little brother and said merry christmas lol

Nov 23, 2012 @ 05:14
Aright i have a question am i able to buy two of the same products if i use two different gift cards but with the same name and address on both of the cards or can i just use a different name but same address

gift cards? you mean pre-paid visa's?
yeah so can you
Nov 23, 2012 @ 05:38
just got my package from last thursday. this is the first time that supreme fuck up my order. i bought the gold snap hook with af1, but the snap hook is not inside the box! i am so disappointed! so what should i do? i know i cannot get the snap hook, but how to get my money back? thx a lot.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Nov 23, 2012 @ 05:38
Anyone got the vest? Pics?

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Nov 23, 2012 @ 05:41
just got my package from last thursday. this is the first time that supreme fuck up my order. i bought the gold snap hook with af1, but the snap hook is not inside the box! i am so disappointed! so what should i do? i know i cannot get the snap hook, but how to get my money back? thx a lot.

email customer service. they'll help u out

Nov 23, 2012 @ 05:43

and a big F U to the canadians
Nov 23, 2012 @ 05:46

Well Black Friday is only observed in the US, though Canadian stores are starting to have sales on black friday as well

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Nov 23, 2012 @ 05:56

email customer service. they'll help u out

Seems like that is the only thing i can do. i still really want that gold snap hook keychain. thx tho! anyone think the gold cw snap hook keychain will restock?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Nov 23, 2012 @ 06:14

Well Black Friday is only observed in the US, though Canadian stores are starting to have sales on black friday as well

I understand that but c'mon, they ship to both US and Canada, at least maybe offer a discount shipping, even $5 off would be good.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 06:23
You're right, they should just stop shipping to Canada altogether.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 06:46
Legit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Medium-White-w-Red-box-logo-NY-Bape-Tyson-Kate-/281027390612?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416e89ac94

surprisingly enough, i actually think its legit. At first i thought it was a fake for sure but the second pic looks like its real. Distance from collar to logo is a big tip off...legits are a little higher up than people normally think.
Its legit or its the best fake i've seen
Nov 23, 2012 @ 06:55
You're right, they should just stop shipping to Canada altogether.

laughingtt.gif" alt="" />

hansum is 4ever

Nov 23, 2012 @ 07:00
Wish I could justify buying that jumpsuit to wear while painting and completely ruin it, like a jumpsuit should be worn.
But what good is a 200 some dollar drop cloth?
Kaws or Banksy can paint in that.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Nov 23, 2012 @ 07:04
Legit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Medium-White-w-Red-box-logo-NY-Bape-Tyson-Kate-/281027390612?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416e89ac94

surprisingly enough, i actually think its legit. At first i thought it was a fake for sure but the second pic looks like its real. Distance from collar to logo is a big tip off...legits are a little higher up than people normally think.
Its legit or its the best fake i've seen

Seller picked up negative feedback yesterday on a box logo tee and has sold at least 6 of them in the past six months at $40-$80.
I wouldn't fuck with it.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.