[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 22, 2012 @ 02:17
Olive and Black Harris Tweed came today. Besides the brims being a lil wider than the other camps im pretty satisfied. Thought I was done for the season but I got my eye on that Rag Wool beanie now................
@l7oser how did ur shit came in early
Nov 22, 2012 @ 02:25
Olive and Black Harris Tweed came today. Besides the brims being a lil wider than the other camps im pretty satisfied. Thought I was done for the season but I got my eye on that Rag Wool beanie now................
@l7oser how did ur shit came in early
when i cop on thursdays, my shit usually comes on monday.
Nov 22, 2012 @ 03:18

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Nov 22, 2012 @ 03:19
Ill buy them all if you guys just shut up and stoping posting garbage.

There's a timberland collab this year. Hopefully it's nice

i hope so too. something about last years euro hikers just wasn't doing it for me

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Nov 22, 2012 @ 03:58
Who ever thinks box logos are tomorrow is really on some shit. Lmao fags panicking
Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:03
Lol yeah, I mean, they're dropping 1st or 2nd week of November, right??
Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:05
how do you guys feel about that champion star crew
Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:12

BUT ITS THE THIRD WEEK OF NOVEMBER.
Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:19

found my new nemesis
Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:19

BUT ITS THE THIRD WEEK OF NOVEMBER.

You're a sharp tack! Can't get anything past this guy.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:24
Spotted on IG. Told y'all it's dropping tomorrow - not being funny but it looks quite good.

Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:26
Spotted on IG. Told y'all it's dropping tomorrow - not being funny but it looks quite good.

Looks good ?

hansum is 4ever

Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:28

somewhere between disagreeable and obnoxious

Box logos & Champion Parkas...

hansum is 4ever

Looks good ?

Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:29

somewhere between disagreeable and obnoxious

somewhere between an ugly rag and used toilet paper
Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:30
leather camp gonna be like $72

Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:30
i really enjoyed that article, but it makes me realize how much james jebbia would hate for any of you guys to be wearing supreme
it's obvious that no one in here has any kind of street cred. you're all paid bitches who don't care about any of that shit.
Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:32
@veryrareandbased Haha. Okay, I should of said it looks better than the previews, IMO. I'm not buying but I can imagine many people will.
Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:32
i really enjoyed that article, but it makes me realize how much james jebbia would hate for any of you guys to be wearing supreme
it's obvious that no one in here has any kind of street cred. you're all paid bitches who don't care about any of that shit.

fuck are you on about
what article dipshit
who cares
most of the people who post on this thread are high schoolers
why would jebbia hate that i spent over $1000 on his company this season alone? moron

Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:35

fuck are you on about
what article dipshit
who cares
most of the people who post on this thread are high schoolers
why would jebbia hate that i spent over $1000 on his company this season alone? moron

calm down. this article
Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:46

You must not have the read or been able to comprehend it then. According to that article they claim that jebbia insists that he isn't elitist about who wears supreme or any of that.
Nov 22, 2012 @ 04:49
That article was terrible. Self congratulating, contradictory, and late.
Nov 22, 2012 @ 05:02

Looks good ?

eh...to each his own, but i think it looks pretty illy...
Nov 22, 2012 @ 05:11

I agree. I don't think this forum is what he envisioned
Nov 22, 2012 @ 05:12

Looks good ?

eh...to each his own, but i think it looks pretty illy...

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Nov 22, 2012 @ 05:14

found my new nemesis

@hornyboy32 smokeyface
Kids bthinkn they know bout preme drops lmao
Any info on "secret" item
Nov 22, 2012 @ 05:16
so what's good?
Nov 22, 2012 @ 05:35

You must not have the read or been able to comprehend it then. According to that article they claim that jebbia insists that he isn't elitist about who wears supreme or any of that.

he literally said it's ok to him if a 9 year old wants a supreme hat because he saw kanye wear one.... i mean it doesn't get any more DGAF than that....

Nov 22, 2012 @ 05:37

I agree. I don't think this forum is what he envisioned

like you can stop people from buying your product...i doubt Jebbia is delusional ....at a certain point its out of his control and im sure he's fine with it...

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.