[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

November 15, 2012 @ 13:44:27

well alright, you dont have to buy them then!
btw if youre on the forum, you buy supreme (hopefully) and if you buy supreme you arent smart.
we accept that here. 150 for a box logo isnt any better then 130 for shoes.

agreed, especially when there are other AF1s that drop for more $$ .. it is a $50-60 markup or like freakin 80% markup for a collab, but not horrid especially when other companies do like a vans collab for $125 and shit

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 15, 2012 @ 13:44:49
The queue is longer in London than it was for TNF at the same time. That AF1 Hype.

hold tight the old guy in the middle without a clue
November 15, 2012 @ 13:46:57
grey cap is pretty dope though. gloves are okay, but probably not guna be priced at what they should be. i dont see anybody talking about them trucker hats though hahaha. waiting on these camos though....

agreed on grey cap too bad i hate how they fit on my big ass head lol ... gloves im thinkin will be 60-70 which tags me out, they arent worth it for me .. shoulda made em with regular wool merino isnt worth the markup to me they would just be every day gloves ... lots of us like the quilted foams but idk how many are gonna cop, im only grabbin if im already orderin, wouldnt pay shipping just for one of em

the red dunks were in more demand than these af1's, people were in line 100, 200, 300 deep and they took hours to sell out. same story is guna happen with these.

For Sale: Supreme Athletic Hoodie L/S Tee Heather Grey Size M

November 15, 2012 @ 13:47:45

well alright, you dont have to buy them then!
btw if youre on the forum, you buy supreme (hopefully) and if you buy supreme you arent smart.
we accept that here. 150 for a box logo isnt any better then 130 for shoes.

agreed, especially when there are other AF1s that drop for more $$ .. it is a $50-60 markup or like freakin 80% markup for a collab, but not horrid especially when other companies do like a vans collab for $125 and shit

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

November 15, 2012 @ 13:50:27
naw fast sell out, followed by restock, then restock ... same way shit has gone for a while now

i think more people are interested than are letting on ...

and naw not gon stop lmao .. been up 3 hours already nothin to do waitin on goin into work ... the thread moves fast enuff anyways

November 15, 2012 @ 13:54:11
naw fast sell out, followed by restock, then restock ... same way shit has gone for a while now

i think more people are interested than are letting on ...

and naw not gon stop lmao .. been up 3 hours already nothin to do waitin on goin into work ... the thread moves fast enuff anyways

oh word, those north face jackets had mad restocks.........
November 15, 2012 @ 13:58:55
lol TNF was different i think lots lower #s .. shit idk were all speculating ...

November 15, 2012 @ 14:00:14
What's the rumour on numbers for AF1s?
Wasn't TNF 30 each size/each colour?
November 15, 2012 @ 14:07:50
probably like 200 or so of each colorway at each store to be realistic. then another 1000 or so online.
November 15, 2012 @ 14:18:29
welp... Modern Notoriety told everyone who goes on that site the time... http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/11/14/nike-air-force-1-x-supreme-release-reminder/

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

November 15, 2012 @ 14:22:53
over/under how fast camo sell out... 20sec tops
November 15, 2012 @ 14:25:23

most likely

November 15, 2012 @ 14:25:28

na not that fast....Supeme SBs didnt even sell out the fast 1-2min.

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

November 15, 2012 @ 14:27:03
those gloves smokeyface

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 15, 2012 @ 14:34:09
gonna cop in my high school bathroom

that life might actually make it
November 15, 2012 @ 14:35:07
gonna cop in my high school bathroom

that life might actually make it

i just cop in my math class

November 15, 2012 @ 14:42:42
gonna be a gametime decision for the forces, then will have to go back for quilted

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

November 15, 2012 @ 14:45:59
Af1 look decent .

swlosangeles.com

November 15, 2012 @ 14:47:23
Thought i had to wait another day for the money to get from my paypal to my bank account but its in there right now only took 2 days quilted is mine for sure smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

November 15, 2012 @ 14:47:57
What color vest ya'll copping? Can't make up my mind, all the colors are piff....
November 15, 2012 @ 14:48:57
Thought i had to wait another day for the money to get from my paypal to my bank account but its in there right now only took 2 days quilted is mine for sure smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

what color??

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

November 15, 2012 @ 14:50:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
What color vest ya'll copping? Can't make up my mind, all the colors are piff....

I think black is the best 2nd burgundy

November 15, 2012 @ 14:52:43
camo arc hoody came in last night. that camo def looks better in person; it's darker in person then it looks online and i actually think the grey BG works. im glad they chose black letters cause the "supreme" stitched letters dont scream out and clash with the rest of the colorbase and just kinda blends in with the rest of it; unlike the camo red box logo is gonna (why they didnt' use a black box logo is beyond me)

caution to all you people down south the shit is warm as hell and you may not end up wearing it that much. regular supreme hoody thickness + thermal extra layer = this thing is basically like a jacket. it was like 38 degrees this morning and i wore just my hoody and a windbreaker and was plenty warm. im 185 6'0 and size L fits perfect.
November 15, 2012 @ 14:52:43
@mrteebonilla

exactly what I was thinkinsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

black would just go with more fits
November 15, 2012 @ 14:53:47

youre kidding...right?

November 15, 2012 @ 14:56:31

The SBs sold out in seconds..
November 15, 2012 @ 14:57:25
about 25 seconds flat
November 15, 2012 @ 14:59:12
itll b interesting ... might have a chance since i wear 13s ... but i wanna cop in 1 order so depending on gloves price might need to add those and a hat or somethin ...

ill probly miss out ah well .. im not gonna setup auto fill etc for this shit i aint THAT about that life LOL

November 15, 2012 @ 15:01:15
itll b interesting ... might have a chance since i wear 13s ... but i wanna cop in 1 order so depending on gloves price might need to add those and a hat or somethin ...

ill probly miss out ah well .. im not gonna setup auto fill etc for this shit i aint THAT about that life LOL

Everything you post is trash, and no you ain't bout that life fuckboi
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x