November 18, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
astonished

came across some green disruptive supreme vans today. just was wondering if anyone could tell me how much these are going for i couldnt find them anywhere.

no bull? i found em for $80 look legit.

What size?

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

November 18, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
Knuckles

came across some green disruptive supreme vans today. just was wondering if anyone could tell me how much these are going for i couldnt find them anywhere.

no bull? i found em for $80 look legit.

What size?

sz.11 bro i PMed u about them.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

November 18, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
steff90

I dislike it when people make arguments like this. Let's all be honest here 96% of the reason we were supreme is because its supreme, I mean a lot of their shit can be bought from other places for 50% of the price without the branding.

If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that not everything Supreme makes is top notch quality. One of those items that always falls short, in my opinion, is the thermals.

Truth. Got me a thermal stripe l/s from this season and it's pretty thin to wear under a jacket thru cold ass winter days.
November 18, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
Jollibee.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/3412794667.html
November 18, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
origins

Size M, 5'11 150. Shit is really nice and warm, definitely better quality than what I expected.
Only downside is it's really puffy.

really dope fit origins, like the gingham you got on, what brand is your long sleeve?

RELPH LAWREN
November 18, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
kingtut

anyone know when the harris tweed hooded jackets drop
November 18, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Size M, 5'11 150. Shit is really nice and warm, definitely better quality than what I expected.
Only downside is it's really puffy.

really dope fit origins, like the gingham you got on, what brand is your long sleeve?

RELPH LAWREN

dope fit...sat on the fence too long and missed the vest.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 18, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
1978S

N B3...... fits slightly big. I would size down if I were you.

And for dude who asked about what it looks like w/o the fur...I'd say it looks extremely plain, and a little weird. The jacket is real bulky, and w/o the fur, the hood looks small. The N B3's smell like car oil or something. I don't know if there's a coating of something on the material, but that shit smells weird.

All in all, def not worth the money.

In other news, the windowpane/heavy weight flannel is thick as hell, and very nice quality. Dope shirt. And it does fit bigger and longer than their other shirts.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

November 18, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
huynh

anyone know when the harris tweed hooded jackets drop

*sigh* you wheel nebair lern
November 18, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
eightducks

will the hooded vests still be in stock at SupLA if i head there tmrw? thanks
November 18, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
mcgotkicks

will the hooded vests still be in stock at SupLA if i head there tmrw? thanks

It's worth a shot.
November 18, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
papes

can we get pics of the windowpane flannel?
November 18, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
iwearpoorkidclothes

In other news, the windowpane/heavy weight flannel is thick as hell, and very nice quality.

they ugly
November 18, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
BasedBlong

can we get pics of the windowpane flannel?

pics would be so clutch. anybody?

Fuck yall

November 18, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
filmoreslim

Ya for sure. It's not super cold here so I've been stocking up on as many pocket tees, button ups, and light jackets at i can. Just got the leopard coaches in and it fits really good. Have the red/tan ventile coming monday.

And anyone knocking supremes pocket tees clearly has never worn one. Sure they are kinda pricey but once you feel the quality and how it fits you'll never go back. I just wish there print tees ( zebra, camel, chip camo, etc) were same quality. For the price they are pretty thin and don't fit as well.

And on the subject of cut n sew - I'm really excited for the pile lined shirt. I'm thinking it's probably gonna be around the same measurements as the heavyweight flannels which fit a little bigger then average button ups IMO. I'm a little worried about cleaning it though, I wonder how the pile is going to hold up after being cleaned. I hope it doesn't start to fall out, or clump up or anything.

he really took the time to type this out lmfao
November 18, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
®içh ßæ

Ya for sure. It's not super cold here so I've been stocking up on as many pocket tees, button ups, and light jackets at i can. Just got the leopard coaches in and it fits really good. Have the red/tan ventile coming monday.

And anyone knocking supremes pocket tees clearly has never worn one. Sure they are kinda pricey but once you feel the quality and how it fits you'll never go back. I just wish there print tees ( zebra, camel, chip camo, etc) were same quality. For the price they are pretty thin and don't fit as well.

And on the subject of cut n sew - I'm really excited for the pile lined shirt. I'm thinking it's probably gonna be around the same measurements as the heavyweight flannels which fit a little bigger then average button ups IMO. I'm a little worried about cleaning it though, I wonder how the pile is going to hold up after being cleaned. I hope it doesn't start to fall out, or clump up or anything.

he really took the time to type this out lmfao

X2 cool
November 18, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
BeastJr

Need this hoodie from s/s 2010, old stuff was just too nice

November 18, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
myBallz

wtb black futura snapback
November 18, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
mrteebonilla

Need this hoodie from s/s 2010, old stuff was just too nice

that avy doe...dont be mad cuz niggas is usin ur pig lookin ass girl as theirs

_____________________________________________________-
but anyways

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 18, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
RyandaGod

can't wait to go home for thanksgiving and get my hands on my red n3b.... shit looks so piff in dat pic Tony cool cool cool

I got that, the black hooded vest, black rose beanie,grey 8 ball scarf, camo af1's, and gold hook all just waiting for me cool cool cool cool
November 18, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
yooooo

does anyone have measurements of the Utility Bag? Is it big enough to fit a camera and a couple markers?
November 18, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
SHARKlN

I know a lot of you have seen this picture before but I wanted to explain a bit about the history.

The Cwavepr on the left, in front of G-Star Raw is my Great Great Great Great (Great) Grandfather Sharketh the Sivwft. I think this picture of him dates back to late 15th or early 16th century; It is extremely difficult to tell with such an old piece. As you can see, my great ancestor Sharketh is going for the Black Box Logo Pullover. He shows an incredible display of "Teuh swhigitnefwss", an ancient pronunciation of what is now known as "the swiftness", a rare force found in very few Cwaveprs.
November 18, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
Birthday Boy

I know a lot of you have seen this picture before but I wanted to explain a bit about the history.

The Cwavepr on the left, in front of G-Star Raw is my Great Great Great Great (Great) Grandfather Sharketh the Sivwft. I think this picture of him dates back to late 15th or early 16th century; It is extremely difficult to tell with such an old piece. As you can see, my great ancestor Sharketh is going for the Black Box Logo Pullover. He shows an incredible display of "Teuh swhigitnefwss", an ancient pronunciation of what is now known as "the swiftness", a rare force found in very few Cwaveprs.

wut?
November 18, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
daaas

does anyone have measurements of the Utility Bag? Is it big enough to fit a camera and a couple markers?

If you have a small point-and-shoot, it might work. But if you're talking about a DSLR-sized camera then nope. I bought it for that and it is way small, fits my wallet and keys and maybe a few other random things.
November 18, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
BeastJr

old is last 2 years in a company thats 20 years old. makes sense

definition of old is anything that's not current nor new. This is not current nor new...dumb fuck.
November 18, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
filmoreslim

08/09. best season in history. you 15 year old fuck boys really slept in ur moms stomach, cuddle up next to my dick lmao
November 18, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
filmoreslim

smh, bruh yall are really some unfunny losers man what kind of fucked up person takes the time to photoshop that and write a story smoke some weed or something damn im out here tryna save the youth
November 18, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
ben8cv

Question, maybe rhetorical to those who know more about me. But I'm curious if box logo tees are never on the site how does one acquire it? I understand like the shibuya tee release is it just special occasions?

they have an annual blowjob contest at the ny store and the top 3 get one
November 18, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
jaemz

Anybody's tracking numbers work yet? Got mine Friday night but still isn't working.
November 18, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
®içh ßæ

Who wins?-My vote goes to that sus sunglass guy

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.