Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 17, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
kr00kd

^We get it, you like L/S pocket tees, damn this aint no diary for what you care about

Yo bro, it's the supreme discussion thread - and thats exactly what I'm doing. Just because your broke ass can only afford tees and e occasional camp, don't knock the people who can.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

November 17, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
Urkel

I sense a e-fight occuring, again. Didn't think any other forum could whine the most, until I saw the Black Scale forum...
November 17, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Bandwagon

You can get that same thing from... anywhere... for $30.

lmao, no you fucking cant. this is what nigs that dont own any cut and sew always say.

lmao yes you fucking can.

Most of their cut and sew stuff is great quality and I'd rather spend a little more on that than on lesser, cheaper brands.

But I can guarantee you that shirt is going to be shitty, thin, and $80.

ok I can dig this. i personally do like their thermals, main reason Im buying is the fit. to each their own i guess.
November 18, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^We get it, you like L/S pocket tees, damn this aint no diary for what you care about

Yo bro, it's the supreme discussion thread - and thats exactly what I'm doing. Just because your broke ass can only afford tees and e occasional camp, don't knock the people who can.

@kr00kd Dat worried about me lyfe. Hop off bro. Lol at me being broke, jigga you from the ATL, houses are like 300k down there LMAO
November 18, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
Knuckles

came across some green disruptive supreme vans today. just was wondering if anyone could tell me how much these are going for i couldnt find them anywhere.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

November 18, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
superb

came across some green disruptive supreme vans today. just was wondering if anyone could tell me how much these are going for i couldnt find them anywhere.

200 - 240 DS. / Depends on the condition.
All of those colorways are really nice.
White, Red, Black looks best imo.

~( wavy )~

November 18, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
Knuckles

no bull? i found em for $80 look legit.

November 18, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
iAmSofaKing

Supreme's cut and sew pieces are quality, well worth the price

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

November 18, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
milanmerda

What is the fit on the Donkey Jacket? Anyone fit pics?
November 18, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
astonished

What size?

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

November 18, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
Knuckles

What size?

sz.11 bro i PMed u about them.

November 18, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
steff90

I dislike it when people make arguments like this. Let's all be honest here 96% of the reason we were supreme is because its supreme, I mean a lot of their shit can be bought from other places for 50% of the price without the branding.

If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that not everything Supreme makes is top notch quality. One of those items that always falls short, in my opinion, is the thermals.

Truth. Got me a thermal stripe l/s from this season and it's pretty thin to wear under a jacket thru cold ass winter days.
November 18, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
Jollibee.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/3412794667.html
November 18, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
origins

Size M, 5'11 150. Shit is really nice and warm, definitely better quality than what I expected.
Only downside is it's really puffy.

really dope fit origins, like the gingham you got on, what brand is your long sleeve?

RELPH LAWREN

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

November 18, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
kingtut

anyone know when the harris tweed hooded jackets drop
November 18, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Size M, 5'11 150. Shit is really nice and warm, definitely better quality than what I expected.
Only downside is it's really puffy.

really dope fit origins, like the gingham you got on, what brand is your long sleeve?

RELPH LAWREN

dope fit...sat on the fence too long and missed the vest.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 18, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
1978S

N B3...... fits slightly big. I would size down if I were you.

And for dude who asked about what it looks like w/o the fur...I'd say it looks extremely plain, and a little weird. The jacket is real bulky, and w/o the fur, the hood looks small. The N B3's smell like car oil or something. I don't know if there's a coating of something on the material, but that shit smells weird.

All in all, def not worth the money.

In other news, the windowpane/heavy weight flannel is thick as hell, and very nice quality. Dope shirt. And it does fit bigger and longer than their other shirts.
November 18, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
huynh

anyone know when the harris tweed hooded jackets drop

*sigh* you wheel nebair lern
November 18, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
eightducks

will the hooded vests still be in stock at SupLA if i head there tmrw? thanks
November 18, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
mcgotkicks

will the hooded vests still be in stock at SupLA if i head there tmrw? thanks

It's worth a shot.
November 18, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
papes

can we get pics of the windowpane flannel?

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

November 18, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
iwearpoorkidclothes

In other news, the windowpane/heavy weight flannel is thick as hell, and very nice quality.

they ugly
November 18, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
BasedBlong

can we get pics of the windowpane flannel?

pics would be so clutch. anybody?

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

November 18, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
WalkingCactus

Ya for sure. It's not super cold here so I've been stocking up on as many pocket tees, button ups, and light jackets at i can. Just got the leopard coaches in and it fits really good. Have the red/tan ventile coming monday.

And anyone knocking supremes pocket tees clearly has never worn one. Sure they are kinda pricey but once you feel the quality and how it fits you'll never go back. I just wish there print tees ( zebra, camel, chip camo, etc) were same quality. For the price they are pretty thin and don't fit as well.

And on the subject of cut n sew - I'm really excited for the pile lined shirt. I'm thinking it's probably gonna be around the same measurements as the heavyweight flannels which fit a little bigger then average button ups IMO. I'm a little worried about cleaning it though, I wonder how the pile is going to hold up after being cleaned. I hope it doesn't start to fall out, or clump up or anything.

he really took the time to type this out lmfao

I'm not the real aquaman

November 18, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Ya for sure. It's not super cold here so I've been stocking up on as many pocket tees, button ups, and light jackets at i can. Just got the leopard coaches in and it fits really good. Have the red/tan ventile coming monday.

And anyone knocking supremes pocket tees clearly has never worn one. Sure they are kinda pricey but once you feel the quality and how it fits you'll never go back. I just wish there print tees ( zebra, camel, chip camo, etc) were same quality. For the price they are pretty thin and don't fit as well.

And on the subject of cut n sew - I'm really excited for the pile lined shirt. I'm thinking it's probably gonna be around the same measurements as the heavyweight flannels which fit a little bigger then average button ups IMO. I'm a little worried about cleaning it though, I wonder how the pile is going to hold up after being cleaned. I hope it doesn't start to fall out, or clump up or anything.

he really took the time to type this out lmfao

X2 cool
November 18, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
BeastJr

Need this hoodie from s/s 2010, old stuff was just too nice

November 18, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
myBallz

wtb black futura snapback
November 18, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
mrteebonilla

Need this hoodie from s/s 2010, old stuff was just too nice

that avy doe...dont be mad cuz niggas is usin ur pig lookin ass girl as theirs

_____________________________________________________-
but anyways

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

November 18, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
RyandaGod

can't wait to go home for thanksgiving and get my hands on my red n3b.... shit looks so piff in dat pic Tony cool cool cool

I got that, the black hooded vest, black rose beanie,grey 8 ball scarf, camo af1's, and gold hook all just waiting for me cool cool cool cool
November 18, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
yooooo

does anyone have measurements of the Utility Bag? Is it big enough to fit a camera and a couple markers?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.