November 17, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
steff90

camo beanie > rose beanie
November 17, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
Jollibee.

camo beanie > rose beanie

rose beanie is quite disappointing for me, someone take em off from me so i can get one of these
November 17, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
papes

waiting for that mechanics beanie
November 17, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
Bandwagon

only thing i still want, what color you guys feelin? that light blue for me cool
November 17, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
dalek

only thing i still want, what color you guys feelin? that light blue for me cool

You can get that same thing from... anywhere... for $30.
November 17, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
®içh ßæ

That waffle lyfe wont make it b, buy twinkies
November 17, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
Bandwagon

lmao, no you fucking cant. this is what nigs that dont own any cut and sew always say.
November 17, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
kr00kd

Yeah i sold a lot of my nice hyped tees and am selling most my hats too. Pretty much only fuck withh their cut n sew now. Shit is so nice and i can dress nice, and a little more mature. Im getting a little too old for the 'hyped graphic tee' + 'camp' combo. Thei cut n sew quality is too good and you can dress nice and pretty classy.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

November 17, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
sonicman

no and RESPOND TO YOUR PM'S, thanks you.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

November 17, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
mcgotkicks

Yeah i sold a lot of my nice hyped tees and am selling most my hats too. Pretty much only fuck withh their cut n sew now. Shit is so nice and i can dress nice, and a little more mature. Im getting a little too old for the 'hyped graphic tee' + 'camp' combo. Thei cut n sew quality is too good and you can dress nice and pretty classy.
November 17, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
Bandwagon

yes, he makes some good points. id look like such a dumbass in a kate moss tee + camp cause Im not 16
November 17, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
mcgotkicks

yes, he makes some good points. id look like such a dumbass in a kate moss tee + camp cause Im not 16
more like 10. I live down the block from sup la and I've been seeing dudes that look like 10 year olds rocking supreme
November 17, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
®içh ßæ

more like 10. I live down the block from sup la and I've been seeing dudes that look like 10 year olds rocking supreme

*Dead* Just cause you wear a graphic tee or a camp cap doesnt mean you can't dress. Yea rocking both at same time is excessive, but not everyone dresses the same
November 17, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
bsm1017

Just got my heather purple long sleeve pocket tee in, quality is on point.

couldnt agree more with you both...friends always ask why i didnt just go get the pocket tee and other basic L/S Supreme shirts at wal mart....its cause its gonna fit like shit, feel like shit, and make me look like a cheap piece of shit.

Él Duderîno

November 17, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
paulywalnuts

same here ...i didnt buy any t-shirts and only 1 camp this season...focused a lot more on more grown up clothing
not interested in wearing stuff to match with jordans and diamond supply shit

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

November 17, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
dalek

lmao, no you fucking cant. this is what nigs that dont own any cut and sew always say.

lmao yes you fucking can.

Most of their cut and sew stuff is great quality and I'd rather spend a little more on that than on lesser, cheaper brands.

But I can guarantee you that shirt is going to be shitty, thin, and $80.
November 17, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
dalek

I dislike it when people make arguments like this. Let's all be honest here 96% of the reason we were supreme is because its supreme, I mean a lot of their shit can be bought from other places for 50% of the price without the branding.

If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that not everything Supreme makes is top notch quality. One of those items that always falls short, in my opinion, is the thermals.
November 17, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
sonicman

^ sounds like you don't like that l/s pocket tee you won't sell me! PM me back.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

November 17, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
kr00kd

Ya for sure. It's not super cold here so I've been stocking up on as many pocket tees, button ups, and light jackets at i can. Just got the leopard coaches in and it fits really good. Have the red/tan ventile coming monday.

And anyone knocking supremes pocket tees clearly has never worn one. Sure they are kinda pricey but once you feel the quality and how it fits you'll never go back. I just wish there print tees ( zebra, camel, chip camo, etc) were same quality. For the price they are pretty thin and don't fit as well.

And on the subject of cut n sew - I'm really excited for the pile lined shirt. I'm thinking it's probably gonna be around the same measurements as the heavyweight flannels which fit a little bigger then average button ups IMO. I'm a little worried about cleaning it though, I wonder how the pile is going to hold up after being cleaned. I hope it doesn't start to fall out, or clump up or anything.

November 17, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
®içh ßæ

^We get it, you like L/S pocket tees, damn this aint no diary for what you care about
November 17, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
kr00kd

I dislike it when people make arguments like this. Let's all be honest here 96% of the reason we were supreme is because its supreme, I mean a lot of their shit can be bought from other places for 50% of the price without the branding.

If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that not everything Supreme makes is top notch quality. One of those items that always falls short, in my opinion, is the thermals.

I do kind of agree with this, I was stoked to get the camo thermal/henley that came out a while ago. It was OK quality, but not what I was expecting considering it's price and what I'm used to with their pocket tees. It fit really small too.

November 17, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
kr00kd

^We get it, you like L/S pocket tees, damn this aint no diary for what you care about

Yo bro, it's the supreme discussion thread - and thats exactly what I'm doing. Just because your broke ass can only afford tees and e occasional camp, don't knock the people who can.

November 17, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
Urkel

I sense a e-fight occuring, again. Didn't think any other forum could whine the most, until I saw the Black Scale forum...
November 17, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Bandwagon

lmao yes you fucking can.

Most of their cut and sew stuff is great quality and I'd rather spend a little more on that than on lesser, cheaper brands.

But I can guarantee you that shirt is going to be shitty, thin, and $80.

ok I can dig this. i personally do like their thermals, main reason Im buying is the fit. to each their own i guess.
November 18, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
®içh ßæ

Yo bro, it's the supreme discussion thread - and thats exactly what I'm doing. Just because your broke ass can only afford tees and e occasional camp, don't knock the people who can.

@kr00kd Dat worried about me lyfe. Hop off bro. Lol at me being broke, jigga you from the ATL, houses are like 300k down there LMAO
November 18, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
Knuckles

came across some green disruptive supreme vans today. just was wondering if anyone could tell me how much these are going for i couldnt find them anywhere.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

November 18, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
svvperb

came across some green disruptive supreme vans today. just was wondering if anyone could tell me how much these are going for i couldnt find them anywhere.

200 - 240 DS. / Depends on the condition.
All of those colorways are really nice.
White, Red, Black looks best imo.
November 18, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
Knuckles

no bull? i found em for $80 look legit.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

November 18, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
iAmSofaKing

Supreme's cut and sew pieces are quality, well worth the price

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

November 18, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
milanmerda

What is the fit on the Donkey Jacket? Anyone fit pics?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.